Proud Boys leader banned from DC.....erp..

So, now the courts can enact criminal punishments on the strength of a simple accusasion.

Ha Ha.....what a Loser! Perfect for trump! They will both be out of DC soon!
How can you legally ban an American citizen from ANY CITY???

Is this China?
I've heard of it.

Marshall Dillion did it all the time.

Ha Ha.....what a Loser! Perfect for trump! They will both be out of DC soon!
How can you legally ban an American citizen from ANY CITY???

Is this China?
I've heard of it.

Marshall Dillion did it all the time.
Ikr?

I have a prediction. The Proud Boys are about to get real violent and they'll blame it on AntiFa.

The Proud Boys will not wear their trademark black-and-yellow clothing during the January 6 rallies in support of President Trump, according to their chairman, Enrique Tarrio. Tarrio wrote on the niche social media site Parler that members of the group “will be incognito and we will spread across downtown DC in smaller teams. And who knows….we might dress in all BLACK for the occasion.”​
The plan appears to be to look like people in antifascist groups and other counterprotesters. “Guess what, motherfuckers, we’re gonna look just like you,” Proud Boys bigwig Joe Biggs said in a video in which he wore a mask, put up the hood of his sweatshirt, and donned plastic Groucho Marx-style glasses.​

Is this legal??? Dont get me wrong I find the right despicable also. But banning a citizen from a public city??? Thats scary. I dont want right wingers banning me from Florida spring break!
Especially since none of the leftists rioters and looters were not banned and their crimes were way worse.

Forum List

Back