Proud Boys member came seconds away from Schumer on Jan. 6: Court filings

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Kill him with his own gun"--Jan6 insurrectionist attacking DC policeman Mike Fanone

they are literally selling shirts with "MAGA Civil War" printed on them now!

E9PjAT9WEAQbSSV

Fanone was tazed by his own stun gun by Trump supporters on Jan 6, his body jerked violently as fists and feet pummeled him!

Fanone felt hands pull hard on the grip of his Glock 19. the gun stayed in only because of the internal retention system designed to prevent criminals from swiping the weapon. if the mob got behind him, they could successfully pull it out

these people wanted to kill him, and they almost did

Fanone contemplated shooting at The Trump crowd, visualized it in his head, but decided against it because it would "whip the crowd up into a red-eyed fury of bloodlust and adrenaline like the wild ancient Scandinavian berserkers"

in a matter of seconds Fanone would be out of ammunition, and then the next 100 rioters would storm the doorway, stepping over the dead and wounded, and tear him apart and kill him

Last edited:
"Kill him with his own gun"--Jan6 insurrectionist attacking DC policeman Mike Fanone

they are literally selling shirts with "MAGA Civil War" printed on them now!

E9PjAT9WEAQbSSV
Proud Boys never initiate violence. It has never been show they have. This is an unfounded hit piece from the left, implying violence that never occurred and wouldn't have occurred. It's just another strawman. But stupid people make the inference the Marxists want them to make.

If I ever got that close to Schumer, I'd put him in a neck lock, give him a Wet Willie and some Noogies, then do that thing where you pull the back of his underwear up.

I forgot what that thing's called.

If I ever got that close to Schumer, I'd put him in a neck lock, give him a Wet Willie and some Noogies, then do that thing where you pull the back of his underwear up.

if i was a Senator and anyone put me in a headlock, i would break their headlock, then i would break them in half...i'm sure Schumer is also strong to do that to folks

It was by design...

If it was a gun battle then that escalation would mean Trump's hand would be forced... This happens all over the world... Non firearm riots, it gives the benefit to those who arrive with superior numbers...

IF they brought guns they would have killed a few until the brought out a mini gun and started mowing...

Also when people hear gunfire they usually run away...When you got superior numbers you want nobody running away...

Tell us...

What will do with the bullet that would be put in the back of your head?

I bet you have funny say...

Please go on and make fun about trying to assault a US senator...

Fanone was tazed by his own stun gun by Trump supporters on Jan 6, his body jerked violently as fists and feet pummeled him!
If this was a real insurrection hundreds of politicians would have been killed. All of the men who have died in wars and the matriarchal dominance of our government is destroying us all.

Forum List

Back