🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

proven voter fraud ..

hits HOME !

It turns out Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner is also registered to vote in two states

Trump family members or top administration appointees who were registered in two states during last fall's election. The others are chief White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon; Tiffany Trump, the president's youngest daughter; and Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin

shame that ..

snort ~

This is only a problem because registration lists are not maintained with any sense of excellence or urgency. NO ONE is required to notify a registrar if they leave the state. That's the STATE'S job to update their rolls. Why is it that registrars do not send out 4 year surveys of the folks on their rolls? Amazon knows where their customers are. Why doesn't the Sec State of each state?

Govt needs to focus on it's PRIMARY duties. And STOP getting involved in energy drinks and grocery bags.

I'm probably still on the rolls in California -- maybe Florida with the chaos that exists. No excuses for that -- unless --- the chaos BENEFITS someone.. Registrars should make available on a network to the polling stations, your PICTURE, YOUR SIGNATURE, and all pertinent data. No ID required to vote a polling station -- IF govt actually CARED enough to design the system correctly. They don't. They generally SUCK at everything they attempt to do and only HUGE piles of wasted cash and minions of morons get the jobs done half-ass..

Hey, When Trump was tweeting about voter fraud, one of the things he was railing against were the people who are registered in more than one place.

I find it HILARIOUS that the very thing he railed against in his tweets, his own family is guilty of.

But, I understand how people can be registered in more than one place. Happened to me whenever I went from shore duty to sea duty.
Trump supporters don't really understand irony or much of anything else.

Forum List

Back