Psaki blames Trump for Covid lockdowns after Johns Hopkins study suggests they had little positive impact

Are you doggystying me?

The BIDEN admin is blaming TRUMP for lockdowns?

I mean...

Big fail by Red Jen. She needs to hang it up and go back to Moscow. Vlad is waiting.

1644363229046.png

They did happen under Trump BUT the Democrats most certainly supported them.
They happened under Fauci. Trump gave him control of the Covid Response in the Spring of 2020.

I distinctly remember the left and the Democrats screaming bloody murder that Trump would not lock down the country, even though they KNEW that the President did not have the authority to do so.

They happened under Fauci. Trump gave him control of the Covid Response in the Spring of 2020.

Trump was president. If Trump gave him control that's on him.

I distinctly remember the left and the Democrats screaming bloody murder that Trump would not lock down the country, even though they KNEW that the President did not have the authority to do so.

They did support it. I said that.

They did happen under Trump BUT the Democrats most certainly supported them.

The Blue states and Blue cities, in particular, were all in for the lockdowns and many are still on that page.

Trump had NOTHING to do with lockdowns.

The next time Psaki tells the truth will be the first time.

The Trump Administration implemented lockdowns based on advice and consensus. After learning more about COVID, the administration began easing restrictions and returning to sane economic policy, and the country began to prosper again.

It's the Democrats who rekindled the fear-mongering, despite what we had learned.

Forum List

Back