Pseudocons Joyous Over Leaks Killing Hillary's Election Chances

The Chumps were ejaculating all over themselves all summer and fall in the belief the DNC leaks were destroying Clinton's election chances. They attributed great electoral fallout to those leaks.

Leaks provided by a foreign hostile power.

These prole's thoughts have proven to be so malleable by their propaganda outlets, they are now screaming the EXACT OPPOSITE! They are now claiming the leaks had no impact!

"We've always been at war with Eastasia."

Positively schizophrenic.

It has begun. I said some time ago that Trump would lead his Chumps into the liberal camp, little by little, and they would go willingly and stupidly along.

Remember whenever any chemical weapons were used anywhere, any time, the Chumps were claiming those had come from Saddam? Remember how they insisted right up to last year that Saddam had WMDs? Remember how they claimed, with ZERO evidence, the chemical weapons in Syria had to have come from Saddam?

Now...get this...they are chiming right along with Trump, saying, "The intelligence agencies were wrong about the WMDs, and so they are wrong about the Russians hacking the DNC."

Isn't that amazing?

Trump has gotten the pseudocons to chant the far left mantra, "Bush lied, and people died"!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:I

Wow!

Another day, another endless, mindless rant by G about rooskies and other boogieman that killed his girl's chances.

Face it Hillchump.. she just plain sucked.

Another day, another endless, mindless rant by G about rooskies and other boogieman that killed his girl's chances.

Face it Hillchump.. she just plain sucked.
Hey, liar. Still lying, I see. Why do you do that? You should see someone about this pathological problem you have.

As far as I was concerned, we lost the election during the primaries when Trump and Clinton were made the nominees.

We were fucked long before November 8, no matter which one of these pieces of shit won.

THIS topic is about a hostile foreign power interfering in our election, and you pseudocons being okay with it. This topic is about the pseudocon schizophrenia.

All caught up now, tard?

I know you aren't. You will stay asleep. You are willfully blind and stupid.

It has begun. I said some time ago that Trump would lead his Chumps into the liberal camp, little by little, and they would go willingly and stupidly along.

Remember whenever any chemical weapons were used anywhere, any time, the Chumps were claiming those had come from Saddam? Remember how they insisted right up to last year that Saddam had WMDs? Remember how they claimed, with ZERO evidence, the chemical weapons in Syria had to have come from Saddam?

Now...get this...they are chiming right along with Trump, saying, "The intelligence agencies were wrong about the WMDs, and so they are wrong about the Russians hacking the DNC."

Isn't that amazing?

Trump has gotten the pseudocons to chant the far left mantra, "Bush lied, and people died"!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:I

Wow!

And it's not just Trump. Although he is really a showman ... a front if you will. His progrowth policies are Mainstreet GOP. But 16 years ago, Bill and Hillary would be saying we need to zero out corporate taxes but recover the lost revenue on higher taxes on cap gains. If she said that in 2016, Babs Striesand and Matt Damon would have shit themselves. And the gop is suddenly the party of working class whites.

HOW DARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE CANDIDATES THEY ARE TO VOTE ON!
Hey, retard. Do you think if Trump's emails were hacked, he would be as pure as the driven snow? Do you think if the RNC's emails were hacked, they would be pure as the driven snow? How about those tax returns?

It was a SELECTIVE hack, retard. Vladimir Trump got a leg up from Russia.

All caught up now?
Maybe the Democrats should stop using private servers and falling for "send me your password" emails.
It's very likely the RNC was hacked, too, retard.

This was a SELECTIVE leak intended by Putin to help Comrade Trump.
Maybe Hillary should have been an honest and transparent person, then the entire issue would be moot.

What's interesting is the story that did the most damage to Hillary was her having the private e-mail server in her home a story that was uncovered ironically by the New York Times hardly big supporters of Donald Trump.

Why would a person deny Russia was involved, and yet try to claim the leaks had no impact on the election?

They know deep down inside where their souls would be that a hostile foreign power interfered in our electoral process, and has tainted Trump's legitimacy.
You asked WHY??? simple answer ,,,,because we're dealing with republicans who always speak out of both sides of their mouths

Hey, retard. Do you think if Trump's emails were hacked, he would be as pure as the driven snow? Do you think if the RNC's emails were hacked, they would be pure as the driven snow? How about those tax returns?

All caught up now?
Maybe the Democrats should stop using private servers and falling for "send me your password" emails.

Maybe Hillary should have been an honest and transparent person, then the entire issue would be moot.
Hillary was transparent, to a degree.

Half the country could see right through her

All caught up now?

It's only moot becase Trump doesn't want to deal with it. And that's why the intelligence services are going ... nuclear on him.

Anyone not Trump who got elected would address it.

WikiLeak Exposes Hillary’s Plot to Confiscate Americans’ Guns, This is TREASON!

She is done...

Wikileaks about to release the KRAKEN!-

Leak early, leak often: If WikiLeaks had obtained Clinton emails earlier, US voters could have chosen Sanders v Trump. So do it. Do it now.

julian-assange-keep-fighting.jpeg

You lost, snowflake.

:lol:

You stupid fucking Communist.

Why would a person deny Russia was involved, and yet try to claim the leaks had no impact on the election?

They know deep down inside where their souls would be that a hostile foreign power interfered in our electoral process, and has tainted Trump's legitimacy.
Nonsense.

Assange has said uncounted times that his information didn't come from any state actor, including Russia.

This is the tin hatter paranoia that just won't die.

It was a leak and not a hack. He's only said it like a million times and apparently it got Seth Rich killed by the Clintons and the DNC
Nope....there was no reason to kill him by the clintons...zero, zip reasons, if Seth did steal the records...he simply would be charged and gone to jail, but the person/people who set him up as the mole, to steal the emails, would need him dead...so not to be traced back to him/them....

IF your conspiracy of Seth is even true.

Also, Seth would have left a digital footprint of the theft, and no such thing has been found by any of the intelligence agencies....

All caught up now?

It's only moot becase Trump doesn't want to deal with it. And that's why the intelligence services are going ... nuclear on him.

Trump is a citizen with zero power.

Obama mocked Trump for insinuating the election could be tainted.

[

Yeah they are, exactly like all the electors who defected.

You Communists are sew smert...

The idea that Soros and the hate sites are lying to you to manipulate you, who are functionally retarded people never occurred to you, did it sparky?

[

Nope....there was no reason to kill him by the clintons...zero, zip reasons, if Seth did steal the records...he simply would be charged and gone to jail, but the person/people who set him up as the mole, to steal the emails, would need him dead...so not to be traced back to him/them....

Also, Seth would have left a digital footprint of the theft, and no such thing has been found by any of the intelligence agencies....

You snowflakes have thrown a temper tantrum since November 8th. Riots, treason, and insane conspiracy theories (RUSSIA).

But what sunk Clinton was the truth. The DNC has a corrupt press that acts as a guard dog to keep the American people away from the truth. The mob bosses who run your criminal party know full well that should the people have access to facts, you're done - as we saw with Deplorable Hillary.

Would the mob kill to keep the truth from the public, damn right they would. Did Hillary order the murder of Seth Rich? No idea - I don't know if he was the ultimate source of the Mafia email leak. If he was, your party would kill him in a heartbeat. Even you grasp this.

Rich as the source of the Mob email leak is FAR more plausible than the Russians. Though that retard Podesta gave his password away on the web.

The pseudocons claimed the leaks were damaging Clinton.
I get it. Little g5000 started a new thread just so he could call Republicans a new name.

Is "pseudocons" your next attempt after nobody paid attention to "alt-right"?

:itsok:

He or she is pretty warped. Still pretends to be a 'Disgruntled Republican.' We have a couple other nutters on here who do that too. It's an illness.

They lie and claim to be Republicans, while fanatically defending and promoting every single Democrat agenda. Hey, i don't get it. Why lie? Just say you're a Democrat and be done with it. It's pathological i guess. Definitely some sort of illness. :cuckoo:

I'm no 'pseudocon', but i sure am joyous. 4-8yrs of Hitlery? Yikes. No thanks. Go Trump! :dance:

Nonsense.

Assange has said uncounted times that his information didn't come from any state actor, including Russia.

This is the tin hatter paranoia that just won't die.

It was a leak and not a hack. He's only said it like a million times and apparently it got Seth Rich killed by the Clintons and the DNC

The Intelligence agencies who had a chance to go through Hillary's servers, right?

deleter.jpg

Podesta even bragged about "wet work" aka assassination. Has anyone seen the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation lately?

Vladimir Trump is siding with the marxist Assange and the mass murdering KGB thug against America. This is your President, rubes.

His ego can't handle the fact he was given a leg up by a foreign hostile power, and so he feels compelled to deny it.

His ever obsequious Chumps are just obediently mimicking whatever their messiah tweets. Their short attention spans can't handle more than 120 characters, which is why they ignore the evidence of Russia's interference and obey Trump.

Obama knew about the "Russian hacks" wayyyy back in 2015, but did nothing.

Sure. That sounds logical

Forum List

Back