Pseudocons Joyous Over Leaks Killing Hillary's Election Chances

Why would a person deny Russia was involved, and yet try to claim the leaks had no impact on the election?

Positively schizophrenic.

They know deep down inside where their souls would be that a hostile foreign power interfered in our electoral process, and has tainted Trump's legitimacy.
Nonsense.

Assange has said uncounted times that his information didn't come from any state actor, including Russia.

This is the tin hatter paranoia that just won't die.

It was a leak and not a hack. He's only said it like a million times and apparently it got Seth Rich killed by the Clintons and the DNC
Nope....there was no reason to kill him by the clintons...zero, zip reasons, if Seth did steal the records...he simply would be charged and gone to jail, but the person/people who set him up as the mole, to steal the emails, would need him dead...so not to be traced back to him/them....

IF your conspiracy of Seth is even true.

Also, Seth would have left a digital footprint of the theft, and no such thing has been found by any of the intelligence agencies....

The Intelligence agencies who had a chance to go through Hillary's servers, right?

deleter.jpg

Podesta even bragged about "wet work" aka assassination. Has anyone seen the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation lately?
just google the ex ceo, you'll find him....after you scroll through the mounds of conspiracy articles that you adore!

Are you implying the intelligence agencies have never had any access to the DNC network?

Clinton was subpoenaed for ONLY govt related emails, NOT for her personal emails on the server....the 33k in personal emails were not, and never were, part of the subpoena okay'd by the Judge....and she was free and clear, to do anything she wished or her IT guy wished.

The pseudocons claimed the leaks were damaging Clinton.
I get it. Little g5000 started a new thread just so he could call Republicans a new name.

Is "pseudocons" your next attempt after nobody paid attention to "alt-right"?

:itsok:

He or she is pretty warped. Still pretends to be a 'Disgruntled Republican.' We have a couple other nutters on here who do that too. It's an illness.

They lie and claim to be Republicans, while fanatically defending and promoting every single Democrat agenda. Hey, i don't get it. Why lie? Just say you're a Democrat and be done with it. It's pathological i guess. Definitely some sort of illness. :cuckoo:

G's totally lost it since his girl lost. It's fucking pathetic.

I get it. Little g5000 started a new thread just so he could call Republicans a new name.

He or she is pretty warped. Still pretends to be a 'Disgruntled Republican.' We have a couple other nutters on here who do that too. It's an illness.

They lie and claim to be Republicans, while fanatically defending and promoting every single Democrat agenda. Hey, i don't get it. Why lie? Just say you're a Democrat and be done with it. It's pathological i guess. Definitely some sort of illness. :cuckoo:
Name a "Democrat [sic] agenda" item I promote.

Abortion? Oops. I am very pro-life.

Gun control? Oops. I am opposed to AWB. You can't even say that about Trump.

Taxes? Oops. I am virulently against raising taxes.

Government gifts? Oops. I am the only person on this board who has been ranting against tax expenditures for years. You can't even say that about yourself.

ObamaCare? Oops. I have been saying for years we need to buy our health insurance the same way we buy our auto, life, and home insurance. You can't even say that about yourself, much less Trump.

Nice try.

Government gifts? Oops. I am the only person on this board who has been ranting against tax expenditures for years. You can't even say that about yourself.

ObamaCare? Oops. I have been saying for years we need to buy our health insurance the same way we buy our auto, life, and home insurance. You can't even say that about yourself, much less Trump.

Nice try.

You claim to be a Republican, yet all you do is attack Republicans. I don't think any of us have ever observed you attacking Democrats. So why do you continue lying? You're not a Republican, you're a Democrat.

Is it that you're ashamed to admit you're a Democrat or something? Or are you a pathological liar? And i'm not trying to insult you when i ask that. If you have a problem, i can be sympathetic to that. Maybe you should get some help. Just sayin.

Why would a person deny Russia was involved, and yet try to claim the leaks had no impact on the election?

Positively schizophrenic.

They know deep down inside where their souls would be that a hostile foreign power interfered in our electoral process, and has tainted Trump's legitimacy.
Nonsense.

Assange has said uncounted times that his information didn't come from any state actor, including Russia.

It was a leak and not a hack. He's only said it like a million times and apparently it got Seth Rich killed by the Clintons and the DNC
Nope....there was no reason to kill him by the clintons...zero, zip reasons, if Seth did steal the records...he simply would be charged and gone to jail, but the person/people who set him up as the mole, to steal the emails, would need him dead...so not to be traced back to him/them....

Also, Seth would have left a digital footprint of the theft, and no such thing has been found by any of the intelligence agencies....

The Intelligence agencies who had a chance to go through Hillary's servers, right?

deleter.jpg

Podesta even bragged about "wet work" aka assassination. Has anyone seen the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation lately?
just google the ex ceo, you'll find him....after you scroll through the mounds of conspiracy articles that you adore!

Are you implying the intelligence agencies have never had any access to the DNC network?

Clinton was subpoenaed for ONLY govt related emails, NOT for her personal emails on the server....the 33k in personal emails were not, and never were, part of the subpoena okay'd by the Judge....and she was free and clear, to do anything she wished or her IT guy wished.

You found Eric Braverman? Where?

The servers were technically government property, she had no business destroying them

Nice try.

You claim to be a Republican, yet all you do is attack Republicans.
I attack LIES. And you psuedocons lie everytime you post or speak. You parrot lies fed to you by your propaganda outlets.

Here's why I kick you fuckers in the nuts every day. If my neighbor had a guest who shit all over his furniture, I would not feel very kindly toward that person. That's the Democrats and their marxist cancer.

However, if I had a guest who shit all over MY furniture, I would obviously feel much more angry toward that person than I do toward my neighbor's guest.

You fuckers are shitting all over the conservative movement's furniture. You are destroying the Republican brand. So fuck yeah I hate your guts and your fucking lies and your fucking hypocrisy and your fucking willful stupidity and blindness, and I will keep bashing you in the nuts every chance I get.

Nice try.

You claim to be a Republican, yet all you do is attack Republicans.
I attack LIES. And you psuedocons lie everytime you post or speak. You parrot lies fed to you by your propaganda outlets.

Here's why I kick you fuckers in the nuts every day. If my neighbor had a guest who shit all over his furniture, I would not feel very kindly toward that person. That's the Democrats and their marxist cancer.

However, if I had a guest who shit all over MY furniture, I would obviously feel much more angry toward that person than I do toward my neighbor's guest.

You fuckers are shitting all over the conservative movement's furniture. You are destroying the Republican brand. So fuck yeah I hate your guts and your fucking lies and your fucking hypocrisy and you fucking willful stupidity and blindness, and I will keep bashing you in the nuts every chance I get.

Ok, i guess it is that you're pathological. You do have problems. You're not a Republican. You just continue lying about that. I would actually respect you, if you just came clean and admitted you were a loyal Democrat. To continue the 'Disgruntled Republican' charade, really is evidence of your mental problems. I hope you get some help. I mean that. God bless.

Nonsense.

deleter.jpg

You found Eric Braverman? Where?

The servers were technically government property, she had no business destroying them
her server was not subpoenaed by congress

Nice try.

You claim to be a Republican, yet all you do is attack Republicans. I don't think any of us have ever observed you attacking Democrats. So why do you continue lying? You're not a Republican, you're a Democrat.

Is it that you're ashamed to admit you're a Democrat or something? Or are you a pathological liar? And i'm not trying to insult you when i ask that. If you have a problem, i can be sympathetic to that. Maybe you should get some help. Just sayin.

He's a Starkey Republican

The "despicable acts" that I can recall are:
1. using super-delagates to scam the Bernie voters in favor of Hillary
2. using the DNC to cheat Bernie voters instead of being fair (bye-bye Debbie)
3. having the DNC collude with CNN against Trump (bye-bye Donna)
4. having the entire MSM collude against Trump (see following examples...)

:clap:

Nice try.

Yeah, i've always just assumed they were the same person. Their 'Disgruntled Republican' shtick seems too similar. But i really don't get it. Why continue to lie for so long? What is there to be gained? It really does seem like it's mental illness. It's actually pretty sad.

Nice try.

Yeah, i've always just assumed they were the same person. Their 'Disgruntled Republican' shtick seems too similar. But i really don't get it. Why continue to lie for so long? What is there to be gained? It really does seem like it's mental illness. It's actually pretty sad.
If you actually read G's comments you could not be further from the truth. Starkey and G have almost nothing in common other than people demanding they are liberals.

Look at G's actual positions. They are not democrat ones. I would say that he really is not a Republican but only because the Republicans are bald faced liars about what they actually support which is larger government and anti-rights. There are a lot of us that may very well support the Republican Party if they ever actually passed legislation that backed up the values they claim to support.

Nice try.

If you actually read G's comments you could not be further from the truth. Starkey and G have almost nothing in common other than people demanding they are liberals.

Look at G's actual positions. They are not democrat ones. I would say that he really is not a Republican but only because the Republicans are bald faced liars about what they actually support which is larger government and anti-rights. There are a lot of us that may very well support the Republican Party if they ever actually passed legislation that backed up the values they claim to support.

Both have claimed to be Republicans for a long time. Yet both only viciously attack Republicans. No one here can recall when they've viciously attacked Democrats. Therefore, they are liars. But again, i don't know why they feel a need to lie. I can only guess it's some sort of mental illness.

Here's another one bragging the leaks impacted the outcome of the election: New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

34% wont make a dent in the electorial vote count ... and those early voters?

yup, Trump is still fucked
34% won't make a dent in the electoral vote?

What planet do you live on?

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Here's another one bragging the leaks impacted the outcome of the election: New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

34% wont make a dent in the electorial vote count ... and those early voters?

yup, Trump is still fucked
34% won't make a dent in the electoral vote?

What planet do you live on?

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

If Hillary Clinton and Democrats weren't so corrupt, the leaks wouldn't have hurt them at all. You're just continuing to conveniently ignore the fact Hillary Clinton is a bad person, and your Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. You're just deflecting blame on others, rather than acknowledging what a mess Hillary Clinton and your Party are.

I mean Clinton even got the questions in advance for a Debate. Yet you guys say nothing about it. Imagine Trump getting questions in advance before a Debate? You and the Democrat Fake News cretins would have completely lost it. So all your high horse preaching should fall on deaf ears. Bottom line is, if Hillary Clinton and the Democrats weren't so corrupt, the leaks wouldn't have mattered at all.

Here's the facts y'all... Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party have been proven to be as corrupt as hell. These leaks couldn't have hurt them if they weren't true. If you have nothing to hide, leaks shouldn't bother you. The fact Democrats have freaked out so much over it, tells the story. They know they're corrupt, so now they're just trying to deflect and blame others.

I've observed very few Democrats expressing concern over the awful corruption. I mean Hillary Clinton gets the questions before a Debate, and Democrats say nothing? I mean, imagine Trump getting the questions before a Debate? What would Democrats and their Fake News cretins say? So, Democrats can whine all they want and blame others, but their Party has been exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. It is what it is. Case Closed.

What's interesting is the story that did the most damage to Hillary was her having the private e-mail server in her home a story that was uncovered ironically by the New York Times hardly big supporters of Donald Trump.

I agree.

That incompetence showed people how truly incompetent she was.

The people decided she wasn't trustworthy.

Once you lose trust you don't have much left.

Vladimir Trump is siding with the marxist Assange and the mass murdering KGB thug against America. This is your President, rubes.

His ego can't handle the fact he was given a leg up by a foreign hostile power, and so he feels compelled to deny it.

His ever obsequious Chumps are just obediently mimicking whatever their messiah tweets. Their short attention spans can't handle more than 120 characters, which is why they ignore the evidence of Russia's interference and obey Trump.

Fake News in January got Trump elected.

Makes sense to me

Forum List

Back