Pseudocons Joyous Over Leaks Killing Hillary's Election Chances

The "despicable acts" that I can recall are:
1. using super-delagates to scam the Bernie voters in favor of Hillary
2. using the DNC to cheat Bernie voters instead of being fair (bye-bye Debbie)
3. having the DNC collude with CNN against Trump (bye-bye Donna)
4. having the entire MSM collude against Trump (see following examples...)

So the news here is alleged Russian hacking, not the despicable acts of a crooked candidate. If anything the American people owe the hackers a debt of gratitude since the far left mainstream press refused to report on her shenanigans while trying to help her steal the election.

What were those despicable acts again?
You can't have it both ways. If there were no despicable acts, the Wikileaks emails couldn't have hurt her and Obama is running a scam about Russian hackers influencing the election.

So the despicable acts were.....?

People don't read past the headlines so the damage was done once "HILLARY DELETED EMAILS" or "FBI OPENING INVESTIGATION".

Even though both amounted to nothing, that was enough damage to her.
The discussion is about the Wikileaks emails, not about the fiasco Clinton created with her secret private server in her basement. It was the New York Times that broke the story about Clinton's secret private server, not the alleged Russian hacks.

I'm definitely happy. But i don't consider myself a 'Pseudocon.' Wikileaks showed the Democratic Party for what it is. It's one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. I'm very happy Clinton and Democrats were exposed. That's how i feel anyway.

The pseudocons claimed the leaks were damaging Clinton.
I get it. Little g5000 started a new thread just so he could call Republicans a new name.

Is "pseudocons" your next attempt after nobody paid attention to "alt-right"?

:itsok:
I've been calling you pseudocons for YEARS, willfully blind monkey.

So the news here is alleged Russian hacking, not the despicable acts of a crooked candidate. If anything the American people owe the hackers a debt of gratitude since the far left mainstream press refused to report on her shenanigans while trying to help her steal the election.
Another pseudocon who condones a foreign hostile power interfering in our electoral process.

Reagan is spinning in his grave.

Why would a person deny Russia was involved, and yet try to claim the leaks had no impact on the election?

Positively schizophrenic.

They know deep down inside where their souls would be that a hostile foreign power interfered in our electoral process, and has tainted Trump's legitimacy.
Nonsense.

Assange has said uncounted times that his information didn't come from any state actor, including Russia.

This is the tin hatter paranoia that just won't die.
Another pseudocon who takes the word of a foreign commie, with ZERO evidence, over our country's intelligence services.

Reagan is spinning in his grave at warp speed.

HOW DARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE CANDIDATES THEY ARE TO VOTE ON!
Hey, retard. Do you think if Trump's emails were hacked, he would be as pure as the driven snow? Do you think if the RNC's emails were hacked, they would be pure as the driven snow? How about those tax returns?

It was a SELECTIVE hack, retard. Vladimir Trump got a leg up from Russia.

All caught up now?

The pseudocons claimed the leaks were damaging Clinton. They claimed she was going to lose because of the leaks.

But now...they are trying to claim there was no impact on the election.

Very Orwellian.

"We have always been at war with Eastasia."

You need to stop talking to yourself. The windmills in your mind seem to be winning

The pseudocons claimed the leaks were damaging Clinton. They claimed she was going to lose because of the leaks.

Very Orwellian.

You need to stop talking to yourself. The windmills in your mind seem to be winning
And yet here you are, having a conversation with me, retard!

I am pointing out your schizophrenia.

You're welcome.

Why would a person deny Russia was involved, and yet try to claim the leaks had no impact on the election?

Positively schizophrenic.

They know deep down inside where their souls would be that a hostile foreign power interfered in our electoral process, and has tainted Trump's legitimacy.
Nonsense.

Assange has said uncounted times that his information didn't come from any state actor, including Russia.

This is the tin hatter paranoia that just won't die.

It was a leak and not a hack. He's only said it like a million times and apparently it got Seth Rich killed by the Clintons and the DNC

Hey, retard. Do you think if Trump's emails were hacked, he would be as pure as the driven snow? Do you think if the RNC's emails were hacked, they would be pure as the driven snow? How about those tax returns?

All caught up now?
That's the best defense of the left - Trump probably has dirt too.

Very Orwellian.

And yet here you are, having a conversation with me, retard!

I am pointing out your schizophrenia.

You're welcome.

Windmills - 7
G5000 - naught

All caught up now?
Maybe the Democrats should stop using private servers and falling for "send me your password" emails.

All caught up now?
Maybe the Democrats should stop using private servers and falling for "send me your password" emails.

Which is likely how the 'Russian malware' got on the laptop at the power plant also.

WikiLeak Exposes Hillary’s Plot to Confiscate Americans’ Guns, This is TREASON!

She is done...

Wikileaks about to release the KRAKEN!-

Leak early, leak often: If WikiLeaks had obtained Clinton emails earlier, US voters could have chosen Sanders v Trump. So do it. Do it now.

julian-assange-keep-fighting.jpeg

I think it was the Comey surprise. It just reminded everyone that Hillary as Potus would mean hearing about her focking emails for another 4 years. And either Comey was politically motivated or he's the most incompetent FBI director since Hoover.

but Trump won. He's marginalizing himself by not accepting the facts of Russia and Assange. I think we'll get growth, and overall his economic plan is good. And I hope Sessions gets the DOJ focused more on law breakers than transgendered folks. But Trump is again showing his adolescent insecurity. Of course Hillary wasn't exactly a JFK or Reagan either.

All caught up now?
It's very likely the RNC was hacked, too, retard.

This was a SELECTIVE leak intended by Putin to help Comrade Trump.

All caught up now?
It's very likely the RNC was hacked, too, retard.

This was a SELECTIVE leak intended by Putin to help Comrade Trump.

graphic1-jpg.105299

Sure, Jake. Here's a $20 for your efforts

Vladimir Trump is siding with the marxist Assange and the mass murdering KGB thug against America. This is your President, rubes.

His ego can't handle the fact he was given a leg up by a foreign hostile power, and so he feels compelled to deny it.

His ever obsequious Chumps are just obediently mimicking whatever their messiah tweets. Their short attention spans can't handle more than 120 characters, which is why they ignore the evidence of Russia's interference and obey Trump.

Forum List

Back