Psychiatrist Has Fantasizes About Murdering White People

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time”

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time”
Racism and Intolerance are hallmarks of Leftism.

ALWAYS has been.

If the woman had made the same statement about, blacks, asians, gays, etc. She would have lost her job and be vilified by the media as a violent racist.
But since her remarks were only about white people. Her job is secure and she is a hero to the lefty liberal loons. ... :cuckoo:

Minorities are blatant about their hatred of white America.

America needs to be purged

Iranian women are white.. and they are often quite pretty and stylish.. What's her problem?

Minorities are blatant about their hatred of white America.

America needs to be purged

Iranian women are white.. and they are often quite pretty and stylish.. What's her problem?
She woke up on the wrong side of the Ayatollah.

If the woman had made the same statement about, blacks, asians, gays, etc. She would have lost her job and be vilified by the media as a violent racist.
But since her remarks were only about white people. Her job is secure and she is a hero to the lefty liberal loons. ... :cuckoo:
From what I understand she is a guest speaker.

She's ill or on drugs.

yale.png

Forum List

Back