Psychiatrist Has Fantasizes About Murdering White People

If the woman had made the same statement about, blacks, asians, gays, etc. She would have lost her job and be vilified by the media as a violent racist.
But since her remarks were only about white people. Her job is secure and she is a hero to the lefty liberal loons. ... :cuckoo:
Well see. Probably right, but there are limits.

If the woman had made the same statement about, blacks, asians, gays, etc. She would have lost her job and be vilified by the media as a violent racist.
But since her remarks were only about white people. Her job is secure and she is a hero to the lefty liberal loons. ... :cuckoo:
Her job is a shrink who helps people find their identity(I guess when they lose their wallet) and she works as a virtual reality on-line P-sychiatrist

It should be noted...

She makes a living as a Psychiatrist... It takes a state issued license to do that. After this, does the state still believe she is qualified?

Lol, what makes you think she will notose her job? She sure as fuck ain't getting any white clients from here on out.

Minorities are blatant about their hatred of white America.

America needs to be purged

Some fringe idiot making crazy statements. The difference between the left and the right is she ain't gunna get 70 million people to agree with her. She is a crazy bitch period. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on. She sure as fuck does not speak for the entire left.

People might want to refamiliarise themselves with the concepts of to much information and keep some things to yourself.

Lol, what makes you think she will notose her job? She sure as fuck ain't getting any white clients from here on out.
Do you believe she should keep her license?

Do you believe she should keep her license?
No, no I do not. My sister is the shrink in a large urban area they send you to if ya kill someone to see if you have the mental capacity to stand trial. Say that kinda shit in front of her you end up in a rubber room with a nice young man in a bright white suit shooting you up with sedative. You can discuss it all you want while eating your pudding at group but ya ain't getting out any time soon.

She's ill or on drugs.

yale.png
Somebody might want to measure her nose. Do Persians have big noses like that?
0A979771-7464-4CCC-BD206716F713DBEC.jpg

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time”
I'll bet she's as ugly as she is hateful.

The bitch should be 'exported' permanently to a country that has no white people. Worthless whore.

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time”
I'll bet she's as ugly as she is hateful.

The bitch should be 'exported' permanently to a country that has no white people. Worthless whore.
Shes actually very pretty. I consider Iranians white. She is white.

d1b12a00-c5ea-11eb-ac5f-7bd603671416_800_420.png

Minorities are blatant about their hatred of white America.

America needs to be purged

Iranian women are white.. and they are often quite pretty and stylish.. What's her problem?

She is entitled. And a Marxist. Here is one comment from the readers of that article:

NorthernLight SirDude16 hours ago
typical white hater--her parents immigrated to the US from Pakistan, born in MI, USA, she went to white (exclusive) schools and got a 1 percenter education.
All in a nation she hates and wants to destroy.
Like I say, they want to disappear us, eradicate us.....
Every democrat everywhere

Here is more info on this nut:

[Snip]

My background is literary, and I have a love of stories, people, and immersing myself in other worlds. I majored in English at the University of Michigan and completed a Masters of Humanities at the University of Chicago focusing on gender theory, race theory, African American Studies, Embodiment, Post Colonialism, Sexuality, queer theory, Culture, South Asian Studies, and Marxism.

How do you propose we “purge America” ..
By killing blacks and progressives?
Obviously you are no better than the psychiatrist!
Exactly. Most of the people who post here have similar fantasies of a different color.
Projecting again I see.

I'm probably among the top youd label "racist." I have no desire to kill anyone who is not harming anyone else.

But if Fat Black Bastard walks up to someone minding their own business and starts beating that woman, If he gets shot in the process it would make my day

I'd laugh now if someone actually shot a white person in the head then FRAMED HER FOR IT putting her fingerprints on the weapon, at a time she had no good alibi. She would have a tough time beating the charges with her ON RECORD now wanting and dreaming of killing whites.

THE PROGRESSIVE LEFT: America's Private Domestic Terror Unit.

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f–king favor.”

That is hate speech pure and simple.
No ifs ands or buts about it.

She is disgusting.

Forum List

Back