🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychopaths?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
This is the kind of support veterans get from the Obama administration.

575x819xfriedman-dc-.jpg.pagespeed.ic.z1DnIpfzqz.jpg

Obama admin official: Hey, maybe Bergdahl?s platoon-mates are all psychopathic smear merchants « Hot Air

If you ask me all the psychopaths are defending Obama.

We are living in Bizarro America. Up is down, down is up. No one cares about these sick fucks anymore.

not language i would use. he's right though, that the popular opinion verdict on the guy seems to already be in and the facts are still unknown.

not language i would use. he's right though, that the popular opinion verdict on the guy seems to already be in and the facts are still unknown.

Which facts aren't known?

He walked off his post deliberately, that means he was AWOL, end of discussion.

His platoon is lucky he walked off. He was a taliban bomb maker. He could have bombed his whole platoon instead of walking away.

Administration officials asking the public to step back and not pre-judge someone (who's been a POW for the last 5 years) based on rumors? Such heroic support. Thank you for noting it.

President Obama truly is the greatest leader in the world. The only question I have is which face to carve over when we add him to Mount Rushmore.

All the far right can do is scream and smear

Their power decreases daily and is insignificant even now

Administration officials asking the public to step back and not pre-judge someone (who's been a POW for the last 5 years) based on rumors? Such heroic support. Thank you for noting it.

President Obama truly is the greatest leader in the world. The only question I have is which face to carve over when we add him to Mount Rushmore.

Just quoting this for posterity.

I can't believe that random person wrote that. I'm outraged! Impeach Obama!!!

I will never shrink back from it, except to apologize to President Obama and the entire African-American community for not immediately realizing the white privilege inherent to my previous post. I should have automatically known that, in order to prove we really do live in a free and completely tolerant society, President Obama's face should be carved over every pre-existing face on Mount Obamamore.

To honor him with anything less would be an act of the highest caliber of unforgivable bigotry.

I will never shrink back from it, except to apologize to President Obama and the entire African-American community for not immediately realizing the white privilege inherent to my previous post. I should have automatically known that, in order to prove we really do live in a free and completely tolerant society, President Obama's face should be carved over every pre-existing face on Mount Obamamore.

To honor him with anything less would be an act of the highest caliber of unforgivable bigotry.

You're actually pretty funny sometimes :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back