🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychopaths?

I can't believe that random person wrote that. I'm outraged! Impeach Obama!!!

A random person didn't write it. An Obama HUD official wrote it.

He's not even one of the top 15 or 20 people in the HUD. Nobody's ever heard of him.
Give it a rest.
Principal Staff/U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

Doesn't matter how high up he is or if anyone heard of him. Thing is, the Obama Administration hired him. So, in some ways, his opinions do necessarily reflect the opinions and views of the Administration.

Administration officials asking the public to step back and not pre-judge someone (who's been a POW for the last 5 years) based on rumors? Such heroic support. Thank you for noting it.

President Obama truly is the greatest leader in the world. The only question I have is which face to carve over when we add him to Mount Rushmore.

Just quoting this for posterity.

I will never shrink back from it, except to apologize to President Obama and the entire African-American community for not immediately realizing the white privilege inherent to my previous post. I should have automatically known that, in order to prove we really do live in a free and completely tolerant society, President Obama's face should be carved over every pre-existing face on Mount Obamamore.

To honor him with anything less would be an act of the highest caliber of unforgivable bigotry.

thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

Forum List

Back