Pubic Hair

This anti-shaving bullshit is fraudulent. People are just too lazy to shave. If you are into full-on, hardcore fucking, then you shave. If, however, you just engage in resentful and periodic missionary sex with a spouse just to keep up the appearance of a real relationship, then fuck it; why bother?
Huh? Shaving reduces friction or something? I don't get it. Adults look one way, children another. Looking like a child is supposed to do what exactly?

This anti-shaving bullshit is fraudulent. People are just too lazy to shave. If you are into full-on, hardcore fucking, then you shave. If, however, you just engage in resentful and periodic missionary sex with a spouse just to keep up the appearance of a real relationship, then fuck it; why bother?
Huh? Shaving reduces friction or something? I don't get it. Adults look one way, children another. Looking like a child is supposed to do what exactly?
It keeps the hair out of your mouth. I don't sit there and stare at a pussy and get off on, or admire, how it looks.

It keeps the hair out of your mouth. I don't sit there and stare at a pussy and get off on, or admire, how it looks.
They invented this thing called a comb. You can comb yourself faster than you can shave so I don't buy it. I think it's a fad for many not realizing that they are imitating pedophiles.

They invented this thing called a comb. You can comb yourself faster than you can shave so I don't buy it. I think it's a fad for many not realizing that they are imitating pedophiles.
Pubic comb? Never heard of it.

i get it now...its the sanitation of sex....how funny.....how sad...do you really declined the unshaven....

Absolute bullshit. When you said we all have different tastes, I could go with it. But this notion that you shave if you enjoy sex is pure bullshit.

see i think its just the opposite...the the shavers are rather immature who want sanitized sex...with women who look like young girls or young boys....if you truly enjoy fucking....then its balls to the wall regardless of shaven or not....how often does a man need a wax to prevent razor burn

I think little designs are sexy on a tanned body. Anythign else needs to be shaved. I don't like pickin pubes out of my mouth after a meal. THAT seems weird..

Pubic comb? Never heard of it.
It needs to have "pubic comb" printed on it?

"If you are into full-on, hardcore fucking, then you shave. If, however, you just engage in resentful and periodic missionary sex with a spouse just to keep up the appearance of a real relationship"

Huh? The Missionary Position is totally boring, who is pro-Missionary? Your entire reasoning why people MUST SHAVE is absurd.

Memo To Zack:

407181 (1).png

i get it now...its the sanitation of sex....how funny.....how sad...do you really declined the unshaven....

Sex isn't meant to be sanitised though, that's the point of it....unless you've got some psychological issue....you know like those oddballs who MUST have hospital corners on a bed or else they freak.

I think little designs are sexy on a tanned body. Anythign else needs to be shaved. I don't like pickin pubes out of my mouth after a meal. THAT seems weird..

"THAT seems weird.."

Just admit that you ARE weird, period :poke: :tongue:

Have we achieved world peace through pubic hair resolution?

No mention of armpit hair...?

Have we achieved world peace through pubic hair resolution?

No mention of armpit hair...?

:eusa_doh:Forgot armpit hair. Now you see we DO shave the armpit hair, Mr. Lucy doesn't like armpit hair either, that's the only hair he shaves, apart from facial hair....because I'm NOT tolerating a beard I'm sorry.

Forum List

Back