Pubic Hair

Pretty embarrassing when someone is picking hairs out of their mouth during oral sex. Shaving/trimming your nether regions has nothing to do with "looking like children in lower regions". It is a personal preference.

Oh I think it does, Lucy's right. Not unrelated to women bleaching their hair blonde or shaving their legs.

I'm blonde, it's not bleached....I have nothing bleached....but I have a tattoo of a red devil on my right buttock :dev2:

I made post about this previously, I think several months ago, it was certainly before my hand-cuff's and collection of riding crops posts....many including Moroccan leather. Ja ja ja ja sehr gut :smoke:

You shave so your partner does not have to get hair in their mouth.

I don't mind having to occasionally spit out a hair. It beats the abrasions of razor stubble.
If you keep it shaved then there will be no stubble.

I am not going to expect a women to shave her crotch daily so it will be smooth all the time.

Plus, I am not aroused by a pussy that looks like it belongs to a child.
I don't get this constant comparison to children. That is pretty fucking gross. I do not look at nor desire such just because I prefer shaved pussy. The fact is, if you are going to engage in regular sex with somebody then it is much cleaner and pleasurable to be shaved if you practice oral. Yes, that is just my opinion. To me performing oral on an unshaven twat is like eating a piece of chicken that still has feathers attached to it.

To me, performing oral is fun and very arousing. Whether they have hair or not does not change that.

I think hair is more attractive than shaven.

Each men has different kind of preference just like anything else. But to me I prefer shaved because it looks cleaner, taste and smells better. Sometimes those hair goes up to your nose.

A full-grown merkin.
merkin.jpg

Hossfly, this is not good situation for me because I like you very much and I feel I must be honest because I like you.

I've got to put you on ignore because you posted something earlier in another thread that I just cannot handle....in fact it has made me furious and no doubt there are those gloating and clapping and cheerleading what you wrote and I'm putting you on ignore because it's just something I cannot keep calm about and I don't want to get into arguing situation or anything.

I don't know I REALLY DON'T....WHY as group of people don't we just ALL slit our fucking throats....maybe THEN it'll make everyone happy and they can then STFU WHINING AND POOR VICTIMS GIVE US MORE MONEY....or will they leave corpses to ROT and FILM it LIVE on television for BILLIONS of people to fucking jerk off about.

Will that MAKE EVERYONE IN FUCKING WORLD HAPPY?

Absolute bullshit. When you said we all have different tastes, I could go with it. But this notion that you shave if you enjoy sex is pure bullshit.
It is a matter of taste for some, probably pure laziness for others, and total fantasy for the balance.

Now see, I have no problem with you saying it is a matter of taste. It is the idea that those who don't shave are only having "resentful and periodic missionary sex" that is ridiculous. I know others who also prefer hirsute women (and men) that are having the wildest sex ever.
You seem to know a lot of strange folks: hairy women, gays, etc...

I know a lot of people. I have traveled a great deal in the US, and I have several distinct social circles.
Just curious - do you swing, or have you ever swung? I never have. I am not currently married, but my ex would have broken my cock off if I even suggested such a thing. You seem like you have a pretty wild past.

We are poly-amorous. Not swinging, but we can date others.

It is a matter of taste for some, probably pure laziness for others, and total fantasy for the balance.

Now see, I have no problem with you saying it is a matter of taste. It is the idea that those who don't shave are only having "resentful and periodic missionary sex" that is ridiculous. I know others who also prefer hirsute women (and men) that are having the wildest sex ever.

I know a lot of people. I have traveled a great deal in the US, and I have several distinct social circles.
Just curious - do you swing, or have you ever swung? I never have. I am not currently married, but my ex would have broken my cock off if I even suggested such a thing. You seem like you have a pretty wild past.

Cool. Very cool.

Cool. Very cool.
It isn't for everyone. But we like it.

Well I don't know where to put this question, so I've chosen General Discussion.

Why do people shave off pubic hair? This isn't normal behaviour I don't think. The women look weird enough, but the men look weirder, it's a completely unsexy thing to do.

I know it might seem that I think about sex things and body parts like every 10 minutes....however, you'd be wrong....I think about sex things and body parts every 5 minutes :smoke:

:popcorn:

I think trimming is nice - but completely shaved is kinda weird cause it's like a child. Seems kind of perverse.... I think some people don't like the hair in their mouth, I know I don't... even on a face, I'd rather not have hair in my mouth...

Well I don't know where to put this question, so I've chosen General Discussion.

Why do people shave off pubic hair? This isn't normal behaviour I don't think. The women look weird enough, but the men look weirder, it's a completely unsexy thing to do.

I know it might seem that I think about sex things and body parts like every 10 minutes....however, you'd be wrong....I think about sex things and body parts every 5 minutes :smoke:

:popcorn:

I don't think so.
I'm glad you're here Lucy, cause now I don't look like the only nosey sex maniac female here....

I trim mine enough so that it doesn't get caught (rolled up) in a condom. That HURTS!!!

Forum List

Back