Public liberal meltdowns scheduled for tomorrow in DC

Sounds like your "meltdown" over liberal "meltdown" began today.

• Banned
When the left pounds him on Trump's previous statements about judges, and they will endlessly, he needs to remind them he is there to be held accountable for HIS past and not Trumps

The only thing I am dying to watch tomorrow, is the Bogus evidence of Trumps Fake wiretapping claims will be revealed ...

download.php

Between the Gorsuch hearing and the Comey hearing there is going to be a lot of bad acting going on tomorrow by Democrats. They already have it scripted and are probably going through rehearsals right now.

Gorsuch is going to be raked over the coals. Filibuster until he withdraws or until the dupes use the nuclear option.

In which case they should just use the nuclear option up front and save us all the theatrics.
I hope they do. It will make for great political ammo.

For who? There is no legitimate reason to filibuster Gorsuch. The Republicans didn't filibuster Sotomayor or Kagan and Sotomayor had made some questionable decisions in the past and Kagan has never been a judge. If they are forced to use the nuclear option it won't necessarily reflect poorly on who you think it will. Furthermore, how much of the general public do you think really cares about this anyway? I bet if you walked down the street and asked random people to name just one SCOTUS judge most couldn't do it.

Forum List

Back