Public liberal meltdowns scheduled for tomorrow in DC

Gorsuch is going to be raked over the coals. Filibuster until he withdraws or until the dupes use the nuclear option.

In which case they should just use the nuclear option up front and save us all the theatrics.
I hope they do. It will make for great political ammo.
They won't do it up front. They should because it will likely be required. And it will happen anyways so spare us all the bullshit.

Gorsuch is going to be raked over the coals. Filibuster until he withdraws or until the dupes use the nuclear option.

In which case they should just use the nuclear option up front and save us all the theatrics.

For who? There is no legitimate reason to filibuster Gorsuch. The Republicans didn't filibuster Sotomayor or Kagan and Sotomayor had made some questionable decisions in the past and Kagan has never been a judge. If they are forced to use the nuclear option it won't necessarily reflect poorly on who you think it will. Furthermore, how much of the general public do you think really cares about this anyway? I bet if you walked down the street and asked random people to name just one SCOTUS judge most couldn't do it.
Republicans set a precedent for blocking a judge for 300 days. I'm all for Democrats allowing a vote on Gorsuch, sometime next January.

They won't do it up front. They should because it will likely be required. And it will happen anyways so spare us all the bullshit.
Yup Democrats are going to get steamrolled either way. So force them to put the nuclear option in play.

Republicans set a precedent for blocking a judge for 300 days. I'm all for Democrats allowing a vote on Gorsuch, sometime next January.

The African monkey family that formerly occupied 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue set troubling precedents for almost a decade. Including the nomination that the Republicans ignored.

The African monkey family that formerly occupied 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue set troubling precedents for almost a decade. Including the nomination that the Republicans ignored.
Wow

Uncalled for racist bullshit

Will it be another one of those "Support Trump" American Spring events that no one notices is going on?

Wow

Actually, now that it's Trump's America, it may actually be called for

Calling out Un-American Activities, especially by individuals in the Government is ALWAYS called for. Especially by people who cannot seem to fully shake off questions about their true nationality, religion, and loyalty.

I doubt that, simply because this nominee doesn't shift the court. It's the only bullet the dems have and they'll save it.

The usual suspects will wag their fingers to put on a good show, but this will be relatively routine. gorsuch is headed for the bench.

Nope. Seen this re-run tv show before. The Democrats will rant & rave about Trump and Russia for a couple days, and then inevitably conclude Gorsuch is an 'Evil Racist Homophobic Woman-hating Nazi.' Same ole same ole.

But in the end, Gorsuch will be confirmed. Just another lame Democrat Dog & Pony Show. So i'm gonna pass. Much better things to do.

Actually, now that it's Trump's America, it may actually be called for

True. Those who cannot certifiably prove the nationality, their moral base and their loyalties will no longer be able to skate by, u reproached.

Example A. - Soon to be FORMER NFL QB Colin Kaepernick; who looks like he's unable to land a job because of his Un-American Activities during last season.

For who? There is no legitimate reason to filibuster Gorsuch. The Republicans didn't filibuster Sotomayor or Kagan and Sotomayor had made some questionable decisions in the past and Kagan has never been a judge.

Yes there is a perfectly legitimate reason - Merrick Garland.

Obama was the president, his job was to nominate, which he did, and Republican congress had a job of considering the candidate and giving him a vote, they did not for purely political reasons.

So now we've come to a certain point where all is fair. ENJOY

Last edited:

Forum List

Back