Puerto Rico's new governor promises referendum on statehood

Very scary. Another reason to be thankful The Donald defeated Crooked Hillary in a landslide. Puerto Rico thinks the solution to their overpopulation and unproductive lifstyle is a Federal bailout by US taxpayers. A while ago Crooked Hillary said she supported PR statehood. Way back when she ran for Senate, she promised some PR terrorists would be pardoned to get the PR vote.

Cut Puerto Rico loose. It's only a drain on US resources. It shouldn't even be a US Territory anymore. At one point, they howled for full independence. But then they went broke again, and demanded a Bailout. And guess what, our corrupt asshole politicians gave it to em. Just cut it loose immediately. There's nothing to gain by continuing to support it.

Puerto Rico's new gov promises immediate push for statehood

Hope this goes no where....time to cut Puerto Rico loose...no way in hell do we need MORE non white democrats voting in our elections.

This is a picture of our present governor.

I see what you are talking about - look at the negroid skin, kinky hair and flat nose.

220px-Alejandro_Garcia_Padilla_-cropped.jpg

Alejandro García Padilla

Cut those people loose before they ruin the scenery

Say no to miscegenation

Hope this goes no where....time to cut Puerto Rico loose...no way in hell do we need MORE non white democrats voting in our elections.

I see what you are talking about - look at the negroid skin, kinky hair and flat nose.

Alejandro García Padilla

Say no to miscegenation

Just like how the elitist class in Mexico is of European heritage....I don't give a rats ass. Puerto Rico should NOT be a state. It should be an independent nation.

Dat guy dat shot up the Ft. Lauderdale airport...

... he's Puerto Rican, ain't he?...

Mebbe not a good idea to make Puerto Rico...

... the 51st state.

Alejandro García Padilla

Say no to miscegenation

Just like how the elitist class in Mexico is of European heritage....I don't give a rats ass. Puerto Rico should NOT be a state. It should be an independent nation.

I agree.

Puerto Rico sent a delegation to DC in 1913 . They told congress WE DO NOT WANT TO BE A STATE, WE SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT

Congress said FUCK YOU

THEY ENACTED THE JONES ACT MAKING ALL PUERTO RICANS US CITIZENS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ?

I RECKON THEY FAILED OR REFUSED TO CHECK WITH THE KKK FIRST, NOW OVER 100 years later the 2nd or third class citizens want equality.

NO WAY SAYS THE GRAND WIZARD

Last edited:
Very scary. Another reason to be thankful The Donald defeated Crooked Hillary in a landslide. Puerto Rico thinks the solution to their overpopulation and unproductive lifstyle is a Federal bailout by US taxpayers. A while ago Crooked Hillary said she supported PR statehood. Way back when she ran for Senate, she promised some PR terrorists would be pardoned to get the PR vote.

Willie did pardon them.

Alejandro García Padilla

Say no to miscegenation

I agree.

Puerto Rico sent a delegation to DC in 1913 . They told congress WE DO NOT WANT TO BE A STATE, WE SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT

Congress said FUCK YOU

THEY ENACTED THE JONES ACT MAKING ALL PUERTO RICANS US CITIZENS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ?

I RECKON THEY FAILED OR REFUSE TO CHECK WITH THE KKK FIRST, NOW OVER 100 years later the 2nd or third class citizens want equality.

I doubt its been brought up with President Trump. They should do just that. Hell just declare independence...what the hell does America need ANOTHER territory with money issues for?

Alejandro García Padilla

Say no to miscegenation

I agree.

Congress said FUCK YOU

I RECKON THEY FAILED OR REFUSE TO CHECK WITH THE KKK FIRST, NOW OVER 100 years later the 2nd or third class citizens want equality.

I doubt its been brought up with President Trump. They should do just that. Hell just declare independence...what the hell does America need ANOTHER territory with money issues for?

Puerto Rico has been trying since the 1960's to get a plebiscite . Congress has NEVER agreed to grant us statehood or independence.

Send DJT a tweet and demand that he cuts us loose.

Last edited:
Cut Puerto Rico loose. It's only a drain on US resources. It shouldn't even be a US Territory anymore. At one point, they howled for full independence. But then they went broke again, and demanded a Bailout. And guess what, our corrupt asshole politicians gave it to em. Just cut it loose immediately. There's nothing to gain by continuing to support it.
Puerto Rico has a higher GDP than 14 U.S. states. They might appreciate losing the crippling trade restrictions the U.S. forces on them. And the bond trading ponzi scheme the U.S. saddled them with.

Independence or statehood are the best options for PR. The status quo favors the U.S. far too egregiously.

Contum wrote: all those 2,400,000 inmates in our prisons are from Puerto Rico.

Granny says, "They are!?...

... mebbe we could turn Puerto Rico...

... into one big prison...

... an' put `em there."

Congress has NEVER agreed to grant us statehood or independence.

Granny votes fer cuttin' `em loose.

Puerto Rico has a higher GDP than 14 U.S. states. They might appreciate losing the crippling trade restrictions the U.S. forces on them. And the bond trading ponzi scheme the U.S. saddled them with.

Independence or statehood are the best options for PR. The status quo favors the U.S. far too egregiously.

Yes indeed

Merchant Marine Act of 1920

The Jones Act prevents foreign-flagged ships from carrying cargo between the US mainland and noncontiguous parts of the US, such as Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, and Guam.[11] Foreign ships inbound with goods cannot stop any of these four locations, offload goods, load mainland-bound goods, and continue to US mainland ports. Instead, they must proceed directly to US mainland ports, where distributors break bulk and then send goods to US places off the mainland by US-flagged ships.

US Flagged ships are extremely expensive

Contum wrote: all those 2,400,000 inmates in our prisons are from Puerto Rico.

Granny says, "They are!?...

... mebbe we could turn Puerto Rico...

... into one big prison...

... an' put `em there."

Congress has NEVER agreed to grant us statehood or independence.

Granny votes fer cuttin' `em loose.

We are a big prison

We must do what congress says we must

We can let-in, whomever-the-hell we want to, and keep-out, whomever-the-hell we want to...

It's our country, and we can do what-the-phukk we want with it...

Including determine who gets to be a State and who does not...

Are we stronger WITH Puerto Rico or WITHOUT them?

That's the test...

If the answer is WITH, and they want in, then, let 'em in, and get this over with...

If the answer is WITHOUT, then come up with a plan and timeline to cut 'em loose, in the most congenial manner possible without harming our interests, and get this over with.

Forum List

Back