🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pulse Death Toll Rises To 59

It's nuts. Why he was not under surveillance is beyond me.
I also find it too oddly coincidental that this guy and the one arrested in LA this morning planning on hitting the gay parade there today, both worked in security jobs.
Info they had on this guy is damning......no excuse for this.

what would I be characterized as if I suggested that muslims not be hired for
security jobs? ----or pilots? ------should I talk do the Donald?

I also find it too oddly coincidental that this guy and the one arrested in LA this morning planning on hitting the gay parade there today, both worked in security jobs.

Let's face it.

They want to bring in Martial Law....on the back of the Islamic terrorists they are bringing in

The Globalists, it's here it's true

In Europe and in the US too.
EU is just going to fold and go muslim

and trump is going to be our next president----and no one is going to care if lots of Mexicans cross the border-----there are OTHER ISSUES

I do hope there isn't a backlash.
He should have condemned it. That might have helped to tamper some of the angry feelings.
More worried about the backlash on Islam than anything.
Orlando officials should be ashamed for trotting out an imam to lecture us

I missed it ----what did 'his honor' say?

I would say he has quite a bit about which to be worried-----I am beginning to worry about muslim colleagues

My point is whether there could be a connection, possibly a security forum which has been inflitrated and is recruiting... or even on facebook looking for those within that industry that appear they could be easily recruited to the cause.

He should have condemned it. That might have helped to tamper some of the angry feelings.

I would say he has quite a bit about which to be worried-----I am beginning to worry about muslim colleagues

the poor man was between a rock and a hard place-------how could he condemn JIHAD? What could he have said "it is wrong to kill homosexuals"? You want him
to spit in the face of allah? So far----or so I have read-----Islamic scholars have refused to
condemn suicide ---bomb on ass---missions

My point is whether there could be a connection, possibly a security forum which has been inflitrated and is recruiting... or even on facebook looking for those within that industry that appear they could be easily recruited to the cause.

seems logical------try to seek out muslims with specific jobs that entail training that would be
useful in terrorism missions. ???

Yeah, poor, poor soul, probably wishing him well privately thinking of those 72 virgins he thinks he was gonna receive.

the poor man was between a rock and a hard place-------how could he condemn JIHAD? What could he have said "it is wrong to kill homosexuals"? You want him
to spit in the face of allah? So far----or so I have read-----Islamic scholars have refused to
condemn suicide ---bomb on ass---missions

Are you talking about the CAIR guy? If so, he did what these 'spokespeople' always do, divert attention from religious Islamic motivation, assert the action/behaviour/atrocity is definitely unislamic, insist it is not Islamic terrorism and whine about islamofauxbia.
Do all this in a soft voice whilst adopting faux concerned expression and the lame stream media insist you've issued a STRONG CONDEMNATION, when nothing of the sort has happened. Just more taqiyya.

No, this was the imam they first had speak. But applied the same principle. CAIR spoke later. Same song and dance.

Are you talking about the CAIR guy? If so, he did what these 'spokespeople' always do, divert attention from religious Islamic motivation, assert the action/behaviour/atrocity is definitely unislamic, insist it is not Islamic terrorism and whine about islamofauxbia.
Do all this in a soft voice whilst adopting faux concerned expression and the lame stream media insist you've issued a STRONG CONDEMNATION, when nothing of the sort has happened. Just more taqiyya.

Oh yeah, they also put the blame on isis.

ISIS said that they would do this 3 days ago and they claim 'credit' for it now, and the terrorist who did it was a member of ISIS.

So what else do you need to convince that ISIS did this?

I just heard on Orlando wesh the investigators had mentioned how eerie the crime scene is hearing all the dead's phones continually going off with people trying to reach them.

How terribly horrific.

True, but if you think only isis is guilty of this you are putting on your blinders.
Orlando Imam
Speaking in Orlando Said Gays Must Be Killed Out of 'Compassion'
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Oh yeah, they also put the blame on isis.

ISIS said that they would do this 3 days ago and they claim 'credit' for it now, and the terrorist who did it was a member of ISIS.

So what else do you need to convince that ISIS did this?

I just heard on Orlando wesh the investigators had mentioned how eerie the crime scene is hearing all the dead's phones continually going off with people trying to reach them.

How terribly horrific.
Wow, bleeding out, lying on the dance floor witht he killer looking for new targets, and the dude hears his cell phone going off and he can only think 'Gotta answer that phone call....gotta answer that phone.....'

Trump & GOP lets terrorist go free! Florida night club shooters wife set free after she was seen on video aiding attacker & admitting to it. Trump is weak on terrorist!

Judge Tosses Lawsuit Against Police After Pulse Massacre...
icon6.png

Judge Tosses Lawsuit Against Police After Pulse Massacre
AUG. 2, 2018 - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit which claimed police officers didn't do enough to stop the gunman responsible for a massacre at the Pulse nightclub, but gave survivors and family members two weeks to file another complaint.
An attorney claiming Orlando police officers violated the civil rights of Pulse nightclub patrons by not immediately trying to capture the shooter has two weeks to file another complaint explaining the allegations in more detail, a federal judge ruled Wednesday. The lawsuit currently names one officer: Adam Gruler, who was at Pulse on June 12, 2016, working an extra-duty shift. The rest are named as John Does 1 through 30, something District Judge Paul G. Byron said was too vague. “It’s a lack of particulars in the pleading that causes me concern that it’s not been well thought out, and that places a burden upon the defense,” Byron said.

The shooting left 49 people dead and dozens more injured. Police burst through a wall and killed the shooter just after 5 a.m., three hours after the ordeal began. Orlando police officials later estimated that the shooter fired more than 200 rounds in less than five minutes when he first opened fire at 2:02 a.m. Though Gruler fired at the gunman from two spots outside Pulse, it took officers six minutes to arrive and enter the club. The lawsuit also claims officers infringed upon the rights of patrons who were not killed or injured by keeping them in custody, sometimes for hours and without the ability to contact their frantic loved ones, until they could give officers a statement about what the saw. But, Byron said, the complaint does not name specific officers or even describe their actions individually, only in the aggregate. Defendants cannot respond to the lawsuit without knowing exactly who was involved and what they are accused of doing, he said.

US_NEWS_ORLANDO_SHOOTING_LAWSUIT_OS.5b63464bc2153.jpg

An aerial view of the mass shooting scene at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla., on June 12, 2016​

Solomon Radner, the Michigan-based attorney representing more than 50 Pulse survivors, said he wanted to get more records from the city before naming any officers. He asked that city officials search through their records for the names of his clients and give him any reports where they are mentioned before he re-writes the complaint, assuming that those reports would also have the names of the officers who detained them. Byron declined to allow that. “I can’t tell you how to file the suit, but there are no special rules that apply to anyone, no matter how tragic the case is. I have to follow the law,” Byron said. “I don’t deviate from the law — ever.”

In the weeks and months after the attack, city officials released dispatch reports that say when each officer arrived at the club, as well as officers’ written accounts of what they did that morning. Those documents, released in response to public-records requests from reporters, are still available on the city’s website with some redactions. Radner now has two weeks to file another complaint, Byron said. Even if he cannot find the name of each officer, he should at least describe exactly what each survivor when through and how his or her rights were violated, Byron said. “This is a tragic case, obviously,” said David King, who is representing the city. “But the city of Orlando’s police department performed in heroic form.”

https://www.officer.com/tactical/swat/news/21016258/judge-tosses-lawsuit-against-orlando-police-after-pulse-massacre]MORE

Forum List

Back