pump up the jam while your feet are thumpin'! Party music & alcohol consumption thread: Trump is going to jail for the rest of his miserable life

. it's not like i enjoy getting cursed at.
Ah, mustn't be thin-skinned about that stuff.
It's kinetic and can be engaging. Re-affirming. You know you are landing punches when they get discombobulated and go into heavy-duty 'morons', douchebags, fags and f-you's.

I used to keep a list....it's probably around here somewhere in some drawer.....but anyway, I used to keep a list of the names and the naughty-words some of the more Q'sh of our MAGA cohort here unloaded on my poor avatar. I'd bring it out and read it at our patio parties occasionally. It was a hoot.
In one memorable broadside the MAGA-Q used 14 adjectives & nouns ..... in one sentence!! ...all to describe my character, parentage, and likeability.

THAT was a high-point.

You can also view all those curse-words as kinda like Epsom Salts. They relieve stress and help in exercise recovery for your muscles.
They certainly tickle my avatar (the naughty words....not the salts).

you guys are lucky to live in america. i might try it again someday

--------------------------------------------------

Bromance, 'lass'.....is short for 'Lassie'. You know, the pretty dog that was always rescuing Timmy out of the damn well?

Lassie learned to type and got an internet connection.
Times change.

I don't care. It's that simple. You're probably the sock anyway, you post identical

well thank God they left, because i have no time to argue all night anyway

WRESTLEMANIA'S on, and yes they do air it in lebanon, for FUCKING Free (well actually you have to have cable lol)

PARTY TIME!

It’s not good for this forum. Everyone else whether on the left the right Democrat or Republican is seriously posting their views.
well someone's got to do something different. my views are not that interesting i assure you. i just want to have fun. if enough people want me to leave, i'll leave. i just don't see there's a groundswell yet, but i do want to leave this message board someday

Forum List

Back