Punch Them Hard Where It Hurts: NFL Backlash for Going Political Is Growing

It isn't the time or the place for this nonsense. Many fans shell out MEGA bucks to go enjoy a game. They don't go to watch multi-millionaires make political statements. Hell, many of these players make more in one game than some of these folks will see in their lifetimes. Not to mention, the whole thing started over a narrative that wasn't even true.

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
I goto Buffalo wild wings often for games. They turn them off I won't be going.
I get what these people are doing but it's a double edged sword.
Too bad these stupid athletes are bringing us to this.
I blame the crazy reaction. Colin Kaepernick was in the backend of a career as a shitty backup quarterback. Then conservatives lost their minds over him and forced people to take sides. And even after that only a bare handful of players were kneeling. Then Trump opened his fat mouth to distract from his healthcare failure and gave the NFL and its players the middle finger. Of course they were going to react.

I thought the conservative reaction to Kaepernick was stupid, but I still thought that players should stand for the anthem. After last weekend though, I say fuck Trump and that every player should kneel.
Of course you changed your mind, it's not about appropriate behavior for you if you can pin it on Trump.
What Trump said was stupid. What the players are doing is self destructive.
There are things more important than the NFL. Trump supporters that laughed and cheered about the likes of Tamir Rice being another dead thug can go ahead and stop watching and be upset for a week or 2. Fuck 'em.

It isn't the time or the place for this nonsense. Many fans shell out MEGA bucks to go enjoy a game. They don't go to watch multi-millionaires make political statements. Hell, many of these players make more in one game than some of these folks will see in their lifetimes. Not to mention, the whole thing started over a narrative that wasn't even true.
Yeah until the President weighed in there were maybe 20 total protestors in the NFL. Now it's a planetary extinction level crisis. Everyone to the super Arks!

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
I goto Buffalo wild wings often for games. They turn them off I won't be going.
I get what these people are doing but it's a double edged sword.
Too bad these stupid athletes are bringing us to this.
I blame the crazy reaction. Colin Kaepernick was in the backend of a career as a shitty backup quarterback. Then conservatives lost their minds over him and forced people to take sides. And even after that only a bare handful of players were kneeling. Then Trump opened his fat mouth to distract from his healthcare failure and gave the NFL and its players the middle finger. Of course they were going to react.

I thought the conservative reaction to Kaepernick was stupid, but I still thought that players should stand for the anthem. After last weekend though, I say fuck Trump and that every player should kneel.
Of course you changed your mind, it's not about appropriate behavior for you if you can pin it on Trump.
What Trump said was stupid. What the players are doing is self destructive.
There are things more important than the NFL. Trump supporters that laughed and cheered about the likes of Tamir Rice being another dead thug can go ahead and stop watching and be upset for a week or 2. Fuck 'em.
agreed, like tax cuts so why hasn't congress passed a bill yet? Trump is waiting. while he's waiting, he's letting americans know where he stands on not standing during the anthem. I bet, he even has time to take a shit a couple of times a day. what you think? or do you think he gets a colostomy bag

Yeah until the President weighed in there were maybe 20 total protestors in the NFL. Now it's a planetary extinction level crisis. Everyone to the super Arks!
it was time to get the real elitists out of the closet eh?

3.5 million US citizens dying in Puerto Rico for over a week & Trumptards freaking out about someone not saluting the flag. 10,000 containers full of life saving fuel, equipment & supplies stacked up at Puerto Rico's ports & Trump thinks waving the Jones Act a week later will fix it. Dumbass failed to get trucks, aircraft carriers, helicopters in position to distribute those supplies rotting on docks, NFL donating entire week 4 proceeds to Puerto Rico.
The infrastructure for distribution is GONE dumbass.

Maybe Trump could recruit all the liberal fairies to fly the shit from block to block?

SO, the free-speechers got pissed because Donald Trump spoke freely?

That's just rich.

agreed, like tax cuts so why hasn't congress passed a bill yet? Trump is waiting.

What happened to Trumps healthcare plan, and Trumps tax plan, and Trumps infrastructure plan.

If Trump wanted congress to write all his plans, he would have called them congresses plans.

agreed, like tax cuts so why hasn't congress passed a bill yet? Trump is waiting.

What happened to Trumps healthcare plan, and Trumps tax plan, and Trumps infrastructure plan.

If Trump wanted congress to write all his plans, he would have called them congresses plans.
it didn't make it through congress.

Again, businesses are cutting ads and endorsements, teams are already folding and vowing that all their players will be standing from now on....

Didn't I see one of the owners kneeling long with his team with their arms locked.

Is making America great again, done by attacking one of the few uniquely American sports?

it's sitting in congress where legislation is passed. don't you know how our government works?

Again, businesses are cutting ads and endorsements, teams are already folding and vowing that all their players will be standing from now on....

Didn't I see one of the owners kneeling long with his team with their arms locked.

Is making America great again, done by attacking one of the few uniquely American sports?
no, it is done by attacking the Honor and Duties of the US Military that loses life and limb so those dumb asses can shit on them in the middle of a tax payer paid stadium. maybe you should actually listen to the words of the anthem.

The NFL owners should lead the charge to impeach the impostor.
Obama is already out of office, but we might still be able to impeach him.

Over Trumps abuse of power and failure to faithfully execute the office of the President?

Make your case.
Now that the Russia lie is dead it’s off to another lie.

Who's Mueller interviewing this week?

View attachment 151822
Mark Zuckerberg.

He's going to ask him what he did with all that Russian Money and why he still allows Foreign Nationals to have accounts on Facebook.
The Russians and Chinese get a discount too!

Last edited:
4 days of NFL nonsense = trump distraction.

Trump would rather tweet about football, than help American citizens in the virgin islands and Puerto Rico.

The two places that you can't drive a truck to, and Trump won't suspend the Jones act.

He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm. It's abuse of power plain and simple. Even a Republican should be able to see that.
He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm.
how so?

The NFL owners should lead the charge to impeach the impostor.
Obama is already out of office, but we might still be able to impeach him.

Over Trumps abuse of power and failure to faithfully execute the office of the President?

Make your case.
I think there is NO CASE as in YOU HAVE NONE.

What kind of DUMB ASS TROLL Tries to make a case on a Faulty Assumption, and False Accusation? One that does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.

How ABOUT YOU "Prove" The President is Abusing his Power, and is NOT Faithfully executing the office.

Then Compare to Obama Bin Lying:

Obama gave millions to terrorists, paid Assassins to kill Qaddafi, started Coups to overthrow governments in Libya, Chad, Yemen. Intentionally created a vacuum in the ME and used Islamic Radicals to attack Syria who eventually evolved in to ISIS who then subsequently murdered 600,000 people. And then of course there was Gun Running to Mexican Drug Cartels, and Terrorists in Libya and Obama & Clinton Illegal Weapons Depot in Benghazi. And he knowingly aided Iran and North Korea in obtaining missile technology and with the development of Nuclear Weapons.

Since when is it LEGAL for a sitting President to not only coddle and negotiate with terrorists, but to Covertly funnel money and weapons to them to do his dirty work?
The Close Mooslim Radical who we thought was only a Marxist Radical outted himself numerous times only Lefty is too fucking busy sucking each other's cocks to care about that kind of corruption.

And what about The Cocksucker in Chief's (Obama Bin Lying) Catch and Release Program for Mass Murdering assholes who kill women, children and babies, and any American Jew or Christian they can get their hands on? What a PIECE OF ISLAMIC PIG DUNG Obama was.

And let's not even get in to the numerous lies he told about Obamacare, and the Trillions of dollars it cost to take over 1\6th of the economy just to cover an additional 2% of the population and cause the cost of Healthcare to skyrocket while reduce the number of insurers. What a Fuck Up the "Community Organizer" turned out to be.

And then let's talk about The Felonies he, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, Susan Powers, Evelyn Farkas, James Comey, Lerner, Holder, Koskinen, Brenan, and Hillary Clinton Committed.

Since when is it LEGAL for a sitting president to SPY on a Rival Political Campaign?
NEVER...but somehow he was allowed to get away with it?

He's a treasonous bastard that should pay the ultimate penalty.

Since the FBI, DOJ, IRS, and NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE are now Tainted, Corrupted and INFECTED with Obama's Syphilitic Marxist Ideology, Corruption is THE NORM not THE EXCEPTION.

You cannot prosecute criminals if you have criminal sycophants investigating themselves.

Obama not only failed to faithfully execute his office, he Knowingly engaged in Criminal Activities using his "Office" for cover.

Same as his "Son" Hillary Clinton.

Reliving your phony allegations is worthless at this point and will not save the President from his crimes against the Constitution and office he denigrate every day his occupies it.

Get Rid of Him.

Forum List

Back