Punch Them Hard Where It Hurts: NFL Backlash for Going Political Is Growing

Impeach Trump for not upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States.
View attachment 151804
'Yes, yes, by all means Impeach TRUMP
for HIS not upholding the Constitution and
Rule of Law. G*d-Damn Gruber was right -
Liberals are stupid as hell. 8 Years of me
shredding the Constitution and Rule of law,
Ignoring / breaking laws, Un-Constitutional
Wars...and Trump stands up for America and
the National Anthem and my loyal sheep
want to Impeach him. Bwuhahaha! I love
this country!"

Demanding fealty to a flag or a song is not Constitutional. He has intentionally caused harm to the NFL and it's players. He has also sown more discord among Americans. Divided we fall.

Fuck him. Get him out of there.

He's not going anywhere. Deal with it.

Punch the business man and he's gonna punch back, hard, where it hurts.

Impeach Trump for not upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States.
View attachment 151804
this country!"
"8 years of me shredding the Constitution and Rule of Law".......and the indictments are coming any day now...any day now...any day now......
still waiting on that impeachment. when's that coming?

Not any time soon.
Impeach Trump for not upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States. His is abusing the power of the Presidency to defame and injure a proud and successful American business. Flag burning is a Constitutional right in this country and so is kneeling in the presence of the National Anthem.
Typical leftist wants to censor free speech.

It not about free speech. It's about the duty of the President to the Constitution and abuse of power.

This is a joke, right?

He is abusing his power as President to persecute the NFL for allowing it's player to exercise their Constitutional right to kneel during the playing of the National Anthem. Buy not upholding the US Constitution he is betraying his sworn duty.

Kick him out.

"You're Fired"
Trump excersized his freedom of speech.

Call us when the military blocks access to stadiums.

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
I've noticed a direct correlation between quality of a person's chosen NFL team and the willingness to be outraged. The worse the team the more outrage and the more of a willingness to boycott. :)

Demanding fealty to a flag or a song is not Constitutional. He has intentionally caused harm to the NFL and it's players. He has also sown more discord among Americans. Divided we fall.
Trump, as President, has stood up for this nation against those who seek to disrespect it. He has voiced his opinion - his right. He has CALLED ON the NFL to ban player from kneeling during the anthem, not ORDERED the NFL to do so. Pull the panties that are wedged up your crack out, take a breath, and try not so hard to focus on one man you hate so much but instead look around and see MILLIONS of Americans who are also in opposition to the disrespectful practices of the NFL's players.

He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm. It's abuse of power plain and simple. Even a Republican should be able to see that.

View attachment 151804
this country!"

Fuck him. Get him out of there.

He's not going anywhere. Deal with it.

Punch the business man and he's gonna punch back, hard, where it hurts.
finally someone in the presidency since guys named Kennedy and Reagan. about fking time.

Trump, as President, has stood up for this nation against those who seek to disrespect it. He has voiced his opinion - his right. He has CALLED ON the NFL to ban player from kneeling during the anthem, not ORDERED the NFL to do so. Pull the panties that are wedged up your crack out, take a breath, and try not so hard to focus on one man you hate so much but instead look around and see MILLIONS of Americans who are also in opposition to the disrespectful practices of the NFL's players.

He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm. It's abuse of power plain and simple. Even a Republican should be able to see that.
He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm.
how so?

So....back to the thread topic.....knowing how trumpanzees are so junk-food and cheap entertainment oriented (panem et circenses)....anyone really believe this so-called boycott is going to last?
Ok, you continue to demonstrate you are either dumb as dirt or intellectually dishonest by insinuating that those boycotting the NFL are all Trump Supporters. I don't really care which because it does not matter.

And it has already been proven that the boycott is going to last longer than the NFL's tolerance for these continued national anthem protests.

58% of Americans are against the protests - MILLIONS of people.

Those people have been burning season tickets, burning NFL merchandise, refusing to buy NFL merchandise, refusing to patron businesses who support the NFL..

Those businesses have responded by cancelling ads and sponsorships, siding with the fans

The Cowboys, Bengals, and Pats organizations have already come out and sais EVERY member of their team will be out on the field on Sunday standing up for the National Anthem, more teams have reportedly come out today to join that vow

Your question has already been answered.....

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
I've noticed a direct correlation between quality of a person's chosen NFL team and the willingness to be outraged. The worse the team the more outrage and the more of a willingness to boycott. :)
yep, it's easier to back out of a losing situation early.

View attachment 151804
this country!"
"8 years of me shredding the Constitution and Rule of Law".......and the indictments are coming any day now...any day now...any day now......

Not any time soon.
Impeach Trump for not upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States. His is abusing the power of the Presidency to defame and injure a proud and successful American business. Flag burning is a Constitutional right in this country and so is kneeling in the presence of the National Anthem.

It not about free speech. It's about the duty of the President to the Constitution and abuse of power.

This is a joke, right?

He is abusing his power as President to persecute the NFL for allowing it's player to exercise their Constitutional right to kneel during the playing of the National Anthem. Buy not upholding the US Constitution he is betraying his sworn duty.

Kick him out.

"You're Fired"

Persecuting? Good Lord.

View attachment 151804
this country!"

Not any time soon.

This is a joke, right?

Kick him out.

"You're Fired"

He should have chosen his words more carefully. He's the President, sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. By abusing power as President to punish the NFL he is not faithfully carrying out the Duty to the Constitution.

View attachment 151804
this country!"

Not any time soon.

This is a joke, right?

Kick him out.

"You're Fired"

He should have chosen his words more carefully. He's the President, sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. By abusing power as President to punish the NFL he is not faithfully carrying out the Duty to the Constitution.
he shouldn't have said those sons of bitches, but that's about it.

how so?

The NFL owners should lead the charge to impeach the impostor.

Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
I goto Buffalo wild wings often for games. They turn them off I won't be going.
I get what these people are doing but it's a double edged sword.
Too bad these stupid athletes are bringing us to this.

how so?

for what expressing his first amendment right? hmmmmm you aren't making any sense. BTW, it doesn't remove him from office. you know this right?

...yeah, back to reality...

Robert Kraft (Pats), Jerry Jones (Cowboys), Gerry Richardson (Panthers) and more owners have already come forward and vowed all their players will be standing for the national Anthem from here on out....

how so?

Obama is already out of office, but we might still be able to impeach him.

how so?

for what expressing his first amendment right? hmmmmm you aren't making any sense. BTW, it doesn't remove him from office. you know this right?

Just because you have freedom of speech doesn't absolve you from the consequences of what you say. He intentionally set out to harm the NFL for allowing the players to exercise their Constitutional right to Kneel during the National Anthem. So rather than defend the Constitution he abused it.

Fire him.

Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
I goto Buffalo wild wings often for games. They turn them off I won't be going.
I get what these people are doing but it's a double edged sword.
Too bad these stupid athletes are bringing us to this.
It ain't just stupid athletes Gramps.

how so?

Obama is already out of office, but we might still be able to impeach him.

Over Trumps abuse of power and failure to faithfully execute the office of the President?

Make your case.

Forum List

Back