Punch Them Hard Where It Hurts: NFL Backlash for Going Political Is Growing

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
I goto Buffalo wild wings often for games. They turn them off I won't be going.
I get what these people are doing but it's a double edged sword.
Too bad these stupid athletes are bringing us to this.
I blame the crazy reaction. Colin Kaepernick was in the backend of a career as a shitty backup quarterback. Then conservatives lost their minds over him and forced people to take sides. And even after that only a bare handful of players were kneeling. Then Trump opened his fat mouth to distract from his healthcare failure and gave the NFL and its players the middle finger. Of course they were going to react.

I thought the conservative reaction to Kaepernick was stupid, but I still thought that players should stand for the anthem. After last weekend though, I say fuck Trump and that every player should kneel.

Just because you have freedom of speech doesn't absolve you from the consequences of what you say.

...as the NFL is finding out the hard way...

He intentionally set out to harm the NFL for allowing the players to exercise their Constitutional right to Kneel during the National Anthem. So rather than defend the Constitution he abused it. Fire him.
Interesting take. The President exercise HIS right to express himself by issuing his opinion and asking the NFL owners to take action to stop the disrespect. You seem to want only liberals and unpatriotic snowflakes to have protection under the 1st amendment. It doesn't work that way.

Trump, as President, has stood up for this nation against those who seek to disrespect it. He has voiced his opinion - his right. He has CALLED ON the NFL to ban player from kneeling during the anthem, not ORDERED the NFL to do so. Pull the panties that are wedged up your crack out, take a breath, and try not so hard to focus on one man you hate so much but instead look around and see MILLIONS of Americans who are also in opposition to the disrespectful practices of the NFL's players.

He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm. It's abuse of power plain and simple. Even a Republican should be able to see that.
He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm.
how so?

The NFL owners should lead the charge to impeach the impostor.
Obama is already out of office, but we might still be able to impeach him.

Over Trumps abuse of power and failure to faithfully execute the office of the President?

Make your case.
Now that the Russia lie is dead it’s off to another lie.

...yeah, back to reality...

Robert Kraft (Pats), Jerry Jones (Cowboys), Gerry Richardson (Panthers) and more owners have already come forward and vowed all their players will be standing for the national Anthem from here on out....

Of course, they're smart businessmen but the phone are ringing. Trump's a goner.

Over Trumps abuse of power and failure to faithfully execute the office of the President? Make your case.
Make my case? Ok - that was a nice OPINION, one you can not make a case for Impeachment over. Have a nice day.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
I blame the crazy reaction. Colin Kaepernick was in the backend of a career as a shitty backup quarterback. Then conservatives lost their minds over him and forced people to take sides. And even after that only a bare handful of players were kneeling. Then Trump opened his fat mouth to distract from his healthcare failure and gave the NFL and its players the middle finger. Of course they were going to react.

I thought the conservative reaction to Kaepernick was stupid, but I still thought that players should stand for the anthem. After last weekend though, I say fuck Trump and that every player should kneel.
You freaks started your war on America. Now that it’s backfired you’re crapping your pants.

and many people think that reaction is stupid.

He's verbally abusing them and intentionally causing them harm. It's abuse of power plain and simple. Even a Republican should be able to see that.
how so?

Over Trumps abuse of power and failure to faithfully execute the office of the President?

Make your case.

Who's Mueller interviewing this week?

You freaks started your war on America. Now that it’s backfired you’re crapping your pants.
You're the one warring with free speech, and wanting the NFL to threaten players' livelihoods for exercising free speech. Any war on America is by you.

It ain't just stupid athletes Gramps.
They definitely started this bullshit. There is no reason to carry on this shit week after week. You can gain the support of others for your cause but when you keep pushing & pushing you end up driving away support.
We get it, blacks think they are oppressed. Now what exactly will come from driving this message into the ground?
I'll tell you what, people like me who just want to watch football and not be involved in this shit will turn on you. Taking this shit to an extreme will neither stop police corruption or black crime.

ENOUGH ALREADY. Change is made from within.

These idiot liberals don't get it, the American people won't tolerate disrespecting our country they live in their liberal bubble cut off from reality.
The funny thing is most of the loser groups on the left don't watch the NFL.

Most of their customers are Trump/American loving citizens.

Which includes minorities like me.

I have already gotten rid of espn and the NFL channel, along with getting my full refund on Sunday ticket.

Maybe they can convince the hippy flower commies to watch football.on Sundays.
FB_IMG_1506424669981.jpg

Of course you changed your mind, it's not about appropriate behavior for you if you can pin it on Trump.
What Trump said was stupid. What the players are doing is self destructive.

You're the one warring with free speech, and wanting the NFL to threaten players' livelihoods for exercising free speech. Any war on America is by you.
Says the Leftard attacking Americans for speaking.

how so?

Make your case.

Who's Mueller interviewing this week?

upload_2017-9-28_14-24-0.png

Exercising free speech does not mean one suffers no consequences for that speech.

Trump, as President, has stood up for this nation against those who seek to disrespect it. He has voiced his opinion - his right. He has CALLED ON the NFL to ban player from kneeling during the anthem, not ORDERED the NFL to do so. Pull the panties that are wedged up your crack out, take a breath, and try not so hard to focus on one man you hate so much but instead look around and see MILLIONS of Americans who are also in opposition to the disrespectful practices of the NFL's players.

how so?

Make your case.
I think there is NO CASE as in YOU HAVE NONE.

What kind of DUMB ASS TROLL Tries to make a case on a Faulty Assumption, and False Accusation? One that does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.

How ABOUT YOU "Prove" The President is Abusing his Power, and is NOT Faithfully executing the office.

Then Compare to Obama Bin Lying:

Obama gave millions to terrorists, paid Assassins to kill Qaddafi, started Coups to overthrow governments in Libya, Chad, Yemen. Intentionally created a vacuum in the ME and used Islamic Radicals to attack Syria who eventually evolved in to ISIS who then subsequently murdered 600,000 people. And then of course there was Gun Running to Mexican Drug Cartels, and Terrorists in Libya and Obama & Clinton Illegal Weapons Depot in Benghazi. And he knowingly aided Iran and North Korea in obtaining missile technology and with the development of Nuclear Weapons.

Since when is it LEGAL for a sitting President to not only coddle and negotiate with terrorists, but to Covertly funnel money and weapons to them to do his dirty work?
The Close Mooslim Radical who we thought was only a Marxist Radical outted himself numerous times only Lefty is too fucking busy sucking each other's cocks to care about that kind of corruption.

And what about The Cocksucker in Chief's (Obama Bin Lying) Catch and Release Program for Mass Murdering assholes from GITMO who kill women, children and babies, and any American Jew or Christian they can get their hands on? What a PIECE OF ISLAMIC PIG DUNG Obama was. We are now fighting on the battle field the very people Obama released from GITMO who were captured at the expense of The American Blood of our Patriots.

And let's not even get in to the numerous lies he told about Obamacare, and the Trillions of dollars it cost to take over 1\6th of the economy just to cover an additional 2% of the population and cause the cost of Healthcare to skyrocket while reduce the number of insurers. What a Fuck Up the "Community Organizer" turned out to be.

And then let's talk about The Felonies he, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, Susan Powers, Evelyn Farkas, James Comey, Lerner, Holder, Koskinen, Brenan, and Hillary Clinton Committed.

Since when is it LEGAL for a sitting president to SPY on a Rival Political Campaign?
NEVER...but somehow he was allowed to get away with it?

He's a treasonous bastard that should pay the ultimate penalty.

Since the FBI, DOJ, IRS, and NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE are now Tainted, Corrupted and INFECTED with Obama's Syphilitic Marxist Ideology, Corruption is THE NORM not THE EXCEPTION.

You cannot prosecute criminals if you have criminal sycophants investigating themselves.

Obama not only failed to faithfully execute his office, he Knowingly engaged in Criminal Activities using his "Office" for cover.

Same as his "Son" Hillary Clinton.

Take a knee asshole. Maybe someone will put their Boot in your Face while you are down there begging for more Marxist Dick up your ass.

Last edited:

how so?

for what expressing his first amendment right? hmmmmm you aren't making any sense. BTW, it doesn't remove him from office. you know this right?

Just because you have freedom of speech doesn't absolve you from the consequences of what you say. He intentionally set out to harm the NFL for allowing the players to exercise their Constitutional right to Kneel during the National Anthem. So rather than defend the Constitution he abused it.

Fire him.
hahahahaha so you double down on stupid here. how funny. what you did is what you accused him of. but hey wtf do you care right? See I see an american as an american and everyone no matter job has a freedom of speech. even the turds in the NFL. you not so much I guess. What he trump did is no different than what the MSM did when colon kapernick took his knee. hmmm ironic. you enjoyed his knee and not the pres. go figure anti american douche. BTW I can say that cause it's my fking right, asshole.

3.5 million US citizens dying in Puerto Rico for over a week & Trumptards freaking out about someone not saluting the flag. 10,000 containers full of life saving fuel, equipment & supplies stacked up at Puerto Rico's ports & Trump thinks waving the Jones Act a week later will fix it. Dumbass failed to get trucks, aircraft carriers, helicopters in position to distribute those supplies rotting on docks, NFL donating week 4 proceeds to Puerto Rico. Trump kicked Puerto Rico while they were dying, tweeting "they owe Wallstreet money" so screw'em

Forum List

Back