🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pure Narcissism...and Military Slight! Symbolic Moment of silence Moved up To Fit Barry's Schedule

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A Department of Defense official confirmed that the moment of silence was moved up a few minutes and that Obama was the one who made the decision, saying the president “moved early.”

The moment of silence was originally slotted to take place at 9:37 AM — the time at which the Pentagon was attacked on September 11 — but ended up taking place a few minutes early."

-----------------------------

"The moment of silence has traditionally been synced to the exact moment the jumbo jet made impact at the Pentagon. It raises the emotional impact and the powerful significance of the moment. To re-schedule the moment to accommodate a churlish president’s personal needs is selfish, offensive and narcissistic."

What else would you expect, though?! That's our Barry!

Report: 9/11 moment of silence re-scheduled to accommodate Obama - Hot Air

Would three or four minutes REALLY have made that much of a difference? That's what I call slavish adherence to the clock.

Would three or four minutes REALLY have made that much of a difference? That's what I call slavish adherence to the clock.
Would it REALLY have made that much difference to Obama?
Sheesh, the excuses........

Would 3 or 4 minutes have REALLY made that much difference to Obama's whims? That's what I call self centered.

IDK, maybe we should ask those who lost loved ones on 9/11. Do you think it would matter to THEM? Maybe we should move Pearl Harbor Day by a day or two each year to coincide better with weekends, I mean what difference would a day or two make? Or Earth Day, or Independence Day.

Forum List

Back