purpose of existence --- opinions vary greatly

That problem is also solved by the name of the Holy City, for the name is in the city means none of those people were who they claimed and if you followed the instructions you would not be fooled by any of them including Rome selling Baal behind the Morning Star figure called Jesus.

quote:The purpose for man’s existence is to glorify God.

No that falls into my comments of our purpose is not to lift the ego of a great egomaniac or image of one made by egomaniacs.
1)it's to reflect/ emulate and manifest that Essence we call God. And I gave you the greatest clue of all many times including my post, but you were to "unconcerned" or proud to ask what it meant =human ego and affiliation pride keeps you from comprehending and discovering that "purpose".
I repeat: the Essence we Jews call the God of Abraham is in the Name of the Holy city all along and it secrets the definition of life/creation as well as our purpose and drive.
Requires Hebrew or not being lazy and actually looking up the word in Hebrew.
Once again shows people are really
"unconcerned" and too proud to bother thus not sincere.
Do not start a thread that isn't on it's own subject matter then shut yourself off discussing the OP like you know the answer. Why start the topic then prove you are being insincere?
2)to reflect and manifest God you need to define what is God to it's most finite
sense.
3)malakhs (angels) simply means reflection/messenger of God (that Essence) as does the expression
"son of"=reflection of -God.
David was thus a begotten son of God in Psalms as was People of Israel, and Angels and Solomon called sons of God.
Rabbis & Prophets were called Malakhs
Just as the church calls it's Cardinals and Bishops angels. Pope being considered the Top reflection=arch angel of the imposter Temple who claim the forbidden first fallen messiah the morning star as their top reflection= archangel.

If the preachers preach and ypu even claim your purpose is to be in likeness to God and in reflection emulation of Jesus then you are validating what I'm saying, but for the wrong side, simply because you don't yet understand or listen to what we are saying is the definition of God not being a figure or anything anthropromorphic.
An Essence should never be deemed or made into a tangible image-remember the warning?
4) back to the cliff notes:
The holy city would carry the name and Essence describing God.
The holy name is shared by the arch malakh of God(top reflection of God)
Shalem is the Evening Star (archangel Michael) hence the temple in his name is called the MIKdash.

Sources:
Morning Star & Evening Star symbolism:
The planet venus represented both archangels (top prophet messengers) the fallen arc of venus called morning star symbolized lucifers fall while the rising arc of the planet Evening Star represented
Michael's rise-Dan 12:1-4.

Source:
YeruShalem holding the name and Essence:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Thanks for trying but you and I may be pursuing the same goal, however we are from different planets or completely diverse spheres of understanding.

The way you define the purpose of existence for a Christian, i.e. to lift the ego of a great egomaniac or image of one, is utter nonsense. It insults God with your assumed superior judgments. Then you morph into another rendition of your esoteric teachings as to what the mystery of God is all about. And woe to those like me who miss the boat so badly.

Seriously? Get real. G-d is for all of mankind to know, love and embrace. In no way, shape or form did he demand such a deep understanding of these cryptic or complex ideas you put forth as the key to it all. No, no how, no way. G-d is love and forgiveness. He has given every one of His creation an inherent understanding or right and wrong and a free will. He asks for many to listen to his elders, yes, but the basic message is one of love and kindness, not in search of the beatific vision or hypostatic union with the Holy Name or the Holy City. What becomes of all us endearing, suffering peasants? You would have no answer for that, of course.

Nor shall you tell me where my dogma and theology is only to be found. The Christian faith is manifest far beyond the Bible. It is found in 2,000 years of history and revelation and charity and miracles. My faith has been validated a thousand times over through empirical evidence. I do not need anyone trying to trip me up with some verse in Scripture, that is totally lacking when put in context with all of Scripture and with the revlations from heaven. The Virgin Mary alone has instructed us in the most magnificent apparitions given to us. Are you here to tell me it's all bogus, or of the devil? Prove it. Otherwise, do not dictate what G-d is limited to do.

Last edited:
I thought Baal was in the Old Testament ... Jesus didn't come about until the New Testament was set down by the 12 Apostles. Actually, with all this Morning Star and Evening Star stuff it sounds like you follow some sort conglomeration of astrology mixed with religion.

No I specifically said they used the symbolism that described the 2 figures, that has nothing to do with astrology.
If one single name of a city holds everything you need to know (like a cliff note) and you can't even grasp that, then there is no way you will be able to grasp the scope of the Tanakh.
It's hysterical that I can defeat all arguments using one single name, and you never notice just how simple and "complete" that is. :)

Personally, what you believe doesn't have any drastic effect on what I believe at all. The only person who can be responsible for my salvation or damnation is ME - and me alone. I figure God knows the trials and triumphs of my life and will forgive and love me all the same.

No that falls into my comments of our purpose is not to lift the ego of a great egomaniac or image of one made by egomaniacs.
1)it's to reflect/ emulate and manifest that Essence we call God. And I gave you the greatest clue of all many times including my post, but you were to "unconcerned" or proud to ask what it meant =human ego and affiliation pride keeps you from comprehending and discovering that "purpose".
I repeat: the Essence we Jews call the God of Abraham is in the Name of the Holy city all along and it secrets the definition of life/creation as well as our purpose and drive.
Do not start a thread that isn't on it's own subject matter then shut yourself off discussing the OP like you know the answer. Why start the topic then prove you are being insincere?
2)to reflect and manifest God you need to define what is God to it's most finite
sense.
3)malakhs (angels) simply means reflection/messenger of God (that Essence) as does the expression
David was thus a begotten son of God in Psalms as was People of Israel, and Angels and Solomon called sons of God.
Just as the church calls it's Cardinals and Bishops angels. Pope being considered the Top reflection=arch angel of the imposter Temple who claim the forbidden first fallen messiah the morning star as their top reflection= archangel.

If the preachers preach and ypu even claim your purpose is to be in likeness to God and in reflection emulation of Jesus then you are validating what I'm saying, but for the wrong side, simply because you don't yet understand or listen to what we are saying is the definition of God not being a figure or anything anthropromorphic.
An Essence should never be deemed or made into a tangible image-remember the warning?
Shalem is the Evening Star (archangel Michael) hence the temple in his name is called the MIKdash.

Sources:
The planet venus represented both archangels (top prophet messengers) the fallen arc of venus called morning star symbolized lucifers fall while the rising arc of the planet Evening Star represented

Source:
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Thanks for trying but you and I are may be pursuing the same goal, however we are from different planets or completely diverse spheres of understanding.

The way you define the purpose of existence for a Christian, i.e. to lift the ego of a great egomaniac or image of one, is utter nonsense. It insults God with your assumed superior judgments. Then you morph into another rendition of your esoteric teachings as to what the mystery of God is all about. And woe to those like me who miss the boat so badly.

Seriously? Get real. G-d is for all of mankind to know, love and embrace. In no way, shape or form did he demand such a deep understanding of these cryptic or complex ideas you put forth as the key to it all. No, no how, no way. G-d is love and forgiveness. He has given every one of His creation an inherent understanding or right and wrong and a free will. He asks for many to listen to his elders, yes, but the basic message is one of love and kindness, not in search of the beatific vision or hyperstatic union with the Holy Name or the Holy City. What becomes of all us endearing, suffering peasants? You would have no answer for that, of course.

Nor shall you tell me where my dogma and theology is only to be found. The Christian faith is manifest far beyond the Bible. It is found in 2,000 years of history and revelation and charity and miracles. My faith has been validated a thousand times over through empirical evidence. I do not need anyone trying to trip me up with some verse in Scripture, that is totally lacking when put in context with all of Scripture and with the revlations from heaven. The Virgin Mary alone has instructed us in the most magnificent apparitions given to us. Are you here to tell me it's all bogus, or of the devil? Prove it. Otherwise, do not dictate what G-d is limited to do.

Sorry you don't get that which you accuse Donald Trump of, drawing attention to oneself instead of the solutions and restoration and humanity as a whole.
Do an experiment, walk into a forum and declare all focus be on you and if not you will burn them in an oven (Hitler & Jesus).
Not based on deeds, nature of your being, just stroking the ego of your icon=megalomania.
I will use bible references to help you grasp further the warnings and connections.
read Isaiah 44:10.
then note;
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5

Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

Literally the worship of images, idolatry in thebroader sense means allegiance to false values that substitute for God.
idols are regarded as evil spirits and Satan (adversary practice); those whoworship them are therefore enemies to God. The idol-gods, beingspiritual beings, have the nature of creatures, rather than of God, andhence cannot profit their adherents--cf. Spiritual Error and the Occult. The Bible views idols as human artifacts, not asrepresentations of deity. Hence idol worship is regarded as a form ofmaterialism, and, conversely, any false reliance on human power orwealth is a form of idolatry. A more spiritual conception of idolatryis to identify it with egoism and human craving, since attachment tothese false realities separates us from our true nature. In ourcentury, the idols of nationalism, racism, and secular ideologies havecaptivated millions, with horrible results.

The prophets (including Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) were spokesmen for God to the people and to their leaders: they often disagreed with the men in power and had no fear of expressing their messages from God -- generally directing against the idolatry and "false gods." Jeremiah warned the people not to use idols such as totem-pole-like "gods"
Idols: it has Imigrated into Men’s minds from the dogma’s of the churches philosophies, also from the wrong path of the Hierarchy that imposes the control. It is in the way they bow to the cross, burn candles, kiss medalions and worship a Prophet as God Himself in place of God. One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS).

sense.

Sources:

Source:
Thanks for trying but you and I are may be pursuing the same goal, however we are from different planets or completely diverse spheres of understanding.

Seriously? Get real. G-d is for all of mankind to know, love and embrace. In no way, shape or form did he demand such a deep understanding of these cryptic or complex ideas you put forth as the key to it all. No, no how, no way. G-d is love and forgiveness. He has given every one of His creation an inherent understanding or right and wrong and a free will. He asks for many to listen to his elders, yes, but the basic message is one of love and kindness, not in search of the beatific vision or hyperstatic union with the Holy Name or the Holy City. What becomes of all us endearing, suffering peasants? You would have no answer for that, of course.

Sorry you don't get that which you accuse Donald Trump of, drawing attention to oneself instead of the solutions and restoration and humanity as a whole.
Do an experiment, walk into a forum and declare all focus be on you and if not you will burn them in an oven (Hitler & Jesus).
Not based on deeds, nature of your being, just stroking the ego of your icon=megalomania.
I will use bible references to help you grasp further the warnings and connections.
read Isaiah 44:10.
then note;
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5

Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

Literally the worship of images, idolatry in thebroader sense means allegiance to false values that substitute for God.
idols are regarded as evil spirits and Satan (adversary practice); those whoworship them are therefore enemies to God. The idol-gods, beingspiritual beings, have the nature of creatures, rather than of God, andhence cannot profit their adherents--cf. Spiritual Error and the Occult. The Bible views idols as human artifacts, not asrepresentations of deity. Hence idol worship is regarded as a form ofmaterialism, and, conversely, any false reliance on human power orwealth is a form of idolatry. A more spiritual conception of idolatryis to identify it with egoism and human craving, since attachment tothese false realities separates us from our true nature. In ourcentury, the idols of nationalism, racism, and secular ideologies havecaptivated millions, with horrible results.

The prophets (including Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) were spokesmen for God to the people and to their leaders: they often disagreed with the men in power and had no fear of expressing their messages from God -- generally directing against the idolatry and "false gods." Jeremiah warned the people not to use idols such as totem-pole-like "gods"
Idols: it has Imigrated into Men’s minds from the dogma’s of the churches philosophies, also from the wrong path of the Hierarchy that imposes the control. It is in the way they bow to the cross, burn candles, kiss medalions and worship a Prophet as God Himself in place of God. One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS).
>>Do an experiment, walk into a forum and declare all focus be on you and if not you will burn them in an oven (Hitler & Jesus).

Jesus did not say this. Of course you will phrase it that way to make a bogus argument against what Jesus really did teach or what the basic Christian message is.

>>You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.

So? You have completely misjudged Jesus Christ. He is not an idol! God is not an idol! Jesus has manifested His truth of who He is a thousand times over.

>>Isaiah 44:10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing? Literally the worship of images, idolatry in the broader sense means allegiance to false values that substitute for God.

Except you again think you have some supreme understanding on what are false values. You think all these saints who performed great acts of mercy, wisdom, miracles and devotions are false. Sorry, they are witnesses to the truth and for you to denounce all that places you in a precarious situation, not them.

There is no point in you getting so wordy. So to sum, you simply reject Jesus Christ as an idol or satanic or a counterfeit. Fine, then there is no mystery here. Except, you still have not told me the origins of all these miracles like Fatima and the Shroud and weeping statues. Is that the devil performing those supernatural manifestations? Yes or no?

Last edited:
Your reply was both dishonest & hostile.
You made excuses for the megalomania and idol worship.
I believe I asked you a few times to please name a historical figure you are calling Jesus and you refused, and it's because you worship a figure of a man (an image-idol)and not teach a historical reference that has any significance to your poor arguments.

One simple word defeats you and your arguments- "YeruShalem".

Fatima:Mary was the harlot mother of Yeshu of 100bc not the Galilean tax revolter christ of Herod and Lysanias era nor the River Jordan Christ of the ad era who's apostles were martyrs.
Fatima warned of things you are refuting with me=epic fail in your argument.

Shroud- dated in the medieval times is an artist rendition of a over 6' man a far cry from John saying Jesus was 4'6" knowing Jews were a people under 5' in those days.
Lastly the church claimed to have the shroud of Yehuda never saying they had Jesus shroud unless you admit Yehuda the Galilean christ is used for the Jesus myth.
If the shroud was real that would be a bigger problem for you because it would be Yehudas shroud. Benny Hinn dupes people with magic tricks too, but you are warned of these charlatans.

Last edited:
Fatima:Mary was the harlot mother of Yeshu of 100bc not the Galilean tax revolter christ of Herod and Lysanias era nor the River Jordan Christ of the ad era who's apostles were martyrs.
Fatima warned of things you are refuting with me=epic fail in your argument.

Shroud- dated in the medieval times is an artist rendition of a over 6' man a far cry from Hogn saying Jesus was 4'6" knowing Jews were a people under 5' in thise days.
Lastly the church claimed to have the shroud of Yehuda never saying they had Jesus shroud unless you admit Yehuda the Galilean christ is used for the Jesus myth.
If the shroud was real that would be a bigger problem for you because it would be Yehudas shroud. Benny Hinn dupes people with magic tricks too, but you are warned of these charlatans.
Benny Hinn. Well you got me there. Game, set and match.

But if we can put some questionable bold TV characters aside, I believe you were saying you do not even believe Jesus was a real person? Wow. Can you imagine how a mythical character could influence the entire world in a thousand profound ways --- far, far, far more than any other real person or event or regime or nation or religion or ideology? And then "the real God" just sits by idly watching all this and wishing he could somehow communicate his true message to his people?

Fatima is the greatest miracle since the resurrection. It is three little children telling all the people that the Virgin Mary is talking to them and will perform a miracle exactly 90 days from now for all to see and know it is from God. And then she does!!!! And you sit back and deny it all because it does not align with your theology. Or is it of the devil? Again, you do not appear to want to say?

The Shroud of Turin a medieval fake? You are so not interested in knowing the truth about the image on that cloth!!! SIMPLE AS THAT. It is without any question whatsoever a miraculous image. Science has proven that in many ways that to deny their findings is to deny basic common sense and reason. But you keep on telling yourself it's all about that carbon dating even though science has discounted that long ago as well.

Jesus Christ is here to save the whole world. He does not send unbelievers to hell. Their own reprehensible ways might, though. There is a purgatory for the skeptic, the angry agnostic, the sinful Christian, the phony Christian and so many others. Why not rejoice for one day?

Quote:"believe you were saying you do not even believe Jesus was a real person? "

You and preachers themselves prove this by never answering to which historical figure are they calling Christ. Paul and James seem to argue that each wre worshiping another christ then they were.
Furthermore Christianity swears that Jesus is revealled in Zech 12:10 which events and tense make it a false claim but also hurts their insistance since it proves my commentary.
Zech 12:10 speaks of 2 seperate people confused for each other.
One who's pierced but you mourn for the other. Means Christianity is admitting to worshiping and mourning another Christ then the one pierced.
This is called "check mate", because Christian claims trap themselves in a corner and gives up it's king.

Quote:"believe you were saying you do not even believe Jesus was a real person? "

You and preachers themselves prove this by never answering to which historical figure are they calling Christ. Paul and James seem to argue that each wre worshiping another christ then they were.
Furthermore Christianity swears that Jesus is revealled in Zech 12:10 which events and tense make it a false claim but also hurts their insistance since it proves my commentary.
Zech 12:10 speaks of 2 seperate people confused for each other.
One who's pierced but you mourn for the other. Means Christianity is admitting to worshiping and mourning another Christ then the one pierced.
This is called "check mate", because Christian claims trap themselves in a corner and gives up it's king.
There is only one Jesus in Scripture. The same that Paul and James speak of is the Jesus in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. God is not trying to connive us.

You know what you specialize in? Avoiding direct questions.

You specialize In quoting select Scriptures that cause a puzzle for us, as though that settles it. Meanwhile we give you passages you have no answer for. We give you examples of the supernatural that do not align with you desired plan and you avoid them as well.

So you can pretend you hold some superior knowledge that God kept from 99.99% of the rest of the people and tell us we are all in a bad state.

You meander too much. Speak directly.

Your reply proved my point.
All you did was accuse me of what you & your church does , but you did it dishonesyly while breaking the
commands.
Notice you still have yet to name ypur historical christ. Jews aren't named Greek names. You never answered what era he lived in and to what age?
All you did to smokescreen your inability to answer to the Zech 12:10 debacle was ad hominem attack me with accusations displacement of what you were and are doing in avoiding answering questions.
I it were true you'd be able to show examples of my avoidance and sources like I always do. Therefore busted being dishonest, needing to lie to cover up your failings.
Name a christ and I will give you the sources and reasoning behind the created image of Jesus. Don't name a christ and you are admiting a singular historical figure can't match the Jesus myth as it xan only be a portion of the many used to compile his image.
FACT: you already lost all arguments
Fact: your reply to the check mate was to throw the chess board to the ground in a hissy fit.
I rest my case....you will go on and on making excuses for your Luciferian character and Luciferian faith.

The many Christs -
Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

The following are the only messianic figures in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc).
Yehuda (Judas) son of Hezekiah (4 BCE)
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Athronges, the shepherd (4 BCE)
Yehuda (Judas) the Galilean (6 CE)
The only Ad era at that time was
Theudas by the Jordan
Benjamin the Egyptian was a christ figure but I don't recall his era.
Later in 70 ad of course was BARACOPA who had
a large following until he failed his liberation...*hint hint*

The following lores,myths,legends used to create the image of Jesus include Baal, Mithra, Horus, Osiris, Krishna, Esus (the tri god), Dagon, Zeus, and more.
Bible roles stolen from Michael which is why JW's think they are one & the same. Bible characters like Joseph, and Rabbi Yohoshua Ben Chananiah plagiarised.
OT blatantly plagiarised story by story throuought which lead to some pretty funny mistakes in not knowing the meaning of which they borrowed from.

Sources: Book of Acts accounts christ Yehuda and christ Theudas, but confuse their dying sequences by saying Theudas died before Yehuda.

Lysanias died in 35bc, Herod 4bcn therefore can't be in the story of a AD Pilate era figure.

Widows mite is a Jannaeus Alexander coin.
There was no Herod Killing Babies event but Yeshu son of Mary in 100bc did flee the Jannaeus revolt towards Egypt with his mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Parachya.
This Rabbi is accurately dated as is King Jannaeus who's wife was Salome (friend & follower of Yeshu)who historically recorded reinstated & appointed
Shimon ben Shetach head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,
Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said to have visited in ACTS.
Interestingly, the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

Fact: the people associated also change names because converged characters have new figures in their story from the other figures used in compilation.
Thus Shimon becomes Peter, Saul becomes Paul, Mattias becomes Matthew,
Thadeus becomes James, etc

Baal source:
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria,
dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum, referred to by officials as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet. Also known as the Baal Passion Play.
Dec 25th birthdate=Baal
Sun symbol cross=Baal
Morning star and dying god mythology=son of Baal.

Mithra: to many sources to list
Discovered in Ireland a predated sickly man on a cross the type the Pope carried=Mithraic.
Bascilica in Rome turned old Mithra temples into churches and kept the altar with the Mithraic cross.

Esus=tri god

Dagon=fishman god father of Baal predated tablet carvings seen in fishead mitres and scales on robes. Popes fishman ring.
Idol that broke his hands off during his fall.

Krishna was called Christos.

Mary and Baby Jesus starues are actually predated
Mother Isis(wife of Baal) and Baby Horus.

Toooooooo Much to list!

Last edited:
Look, I do not have time to deal with your constant meanderings.

No one wants to read about the vision you had on the top of the Himalayas. Start your own thread.

Forum List

Back