Pushback on Renaming Russel Bld After McCain

Wow! We have Bevis and Butthead doing their best to be witty.
As soon as it was made known that McCain had died, the Little Trumpsters started kicking a dead man. Of course, the fact that he was dead and couldn't defend himself. meant you wahoos could have the spine to attack him.
None of you Little Trumpsters, will never be respected worldwide as McCain. Neither will your hero. The fact is Trump knows this, thus is immature responsive actions.
Trump stamped and kicked his feet, just like some preadolescence brat and of course immediately his stature in the world even shrunk more than it had been.
Like Trump, you are just jealous little boys.

You mean the racist McCain who ran the sleaziest campaign in history, according to the obama campaign?
Make up your mind.
If McCain hadn’t insulted trump and his supporters, trump wouldn’t have responded with the comments about McCain’s capture. But you never heard McCain’s initial comment so you wouldn’t know.

Can’t imagine the Senate dimocrats wanting to remove the incredibly racist GA Senator Rich Russell’s name from their building. After all, old Rich fought president Johnson tooth and nail against his Cival Rights Act that was gonna upset the Negro apple cart in the southern dimocrat states, which I guess is why dimocrats honored his memory by naming the building after him in the first place.

You mean the racist McCain who ran the sleaziest campaign in history, according to the obama campaign?
Make up your mind.
If McCain hadn’t insulted trump and his supporters, trump wouldn’t have responded with the comments about McCain’s capture. But you never heard McCain’s initial comment so you wouldn’t know.
If he really was a racist you people wouldn`t be calling him a RINO.

Make up your mind.
If he really was a racist you people wouldn`t be calling him a RINO.
I haven’t called him anything. I’m referring to democrat hypocrisy.

As soon as it was made known that McCain had died, the Little Trumpsters started kicking a dead man. Of course, the fact that he was dead and couldn't defend himself. meant you wahoos could have the spine to attack him.
I've been kicking John McCain for being a traitor since he opposed rescue efforts to free POWs still in Vietnam because it might risk bidness contracts with the Vietnamese government.

McCain is a traitorous piece of shit, but I understand for you liberals that is just 'normal'.

I've been kicking John McCain for being a traitor since he opposed rescue efforts to free POWs still in Vietnam because it might risk bidness contracts with the Vietnamese government.

McCain is a traitorous piece of shit, but I understand for you liberals that is just 'normal'.
He opposed rescue efforts to free mythical POWs in Vietnam? That`s nuts.

Why would anyone want to name a building after McCain??

He was a Senator like many others and I don't see buildings named after every Senator the US ever had.

Let them name a building after him in Arizona if they want to.

What a load of horseshit.

Forum List

Back