put on your big guys pants ladies and gentleman

Lol classic
The left absolutely went ballistic over poor pistachio girl...now it's the same left attacking joos
I don't know who they hate more

hhhhhhjjjjjjjjihhjjjmmm.jpg

You certainly have a consistent love of the tasteless , vulgar and damned .

BTW , do they have special days for some of their top pin-up boys like Josef Two , Heinrich and the number one boy Josef One -- Mengele rather than Goebbels ?

Jokes aside, it is very racist, but reminds me very much of the thoughtlines of alot of forum members and on other forums, pretending to be colorblind and not racist, that it is because of "blacks are criminal" and not because they are racist.

There is a song "its not your black skin, your kinky hair, your fat lips or how you walk: Listen ******, its your attitude stupid, its whats inside your brain"

That could be something many usmb members would say, that it is not about "race" its about "behaviour"... Which is quite wrong it might not be literally because they have a shade of dark brown skin but it is definitely about them being "blacks" or "afros"

He also continues "We dont owe you anything" which sounds as if whites are the victims because blacks complain and want handouts and force white people to give them something, but it translates to "we do not want to respect your humanity, and treat you as equals, "we dont owe you anything" means "we do not owe you respect, or even treatment as human beings"... he also says "i wanna eat where the white man eats because im white at the bottom of my feed" that does mean, blacks should not have any rights, not even eat in a public restaurant like others

Forum List

Back