putin $100 Billion Oil Disaster as Production Cuts, Sanction Discounts & Price Falls Hurt moscow empire

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The real issue is it will take until 2024 for the barbaric Muscovite horde 🇷🇺 to run out of cash reserves to cover its deficit.

dont break the hearts (with the facts) of our moscow lovers )))

Last edited:
What hard assets?
  • Kidney stones.
people who suggest that Moscow horde has better than US economy are LOSERS & IDIOTS & TRAITORS

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

And people use gas.

Look at Russia's GNP.

They spent $3 billion and eleven years building Nordstream2 to sell natural gas from Russia and the Stans to European markets ... and then killed the deal with their invasion of Ukraine. Does that make sense to you?

Now they are building another gas pipeline to sell that same gas to China.

Russia has land, water, oil and lots of natural resources yet remain impoverished and backwards.

Moscow people ? are you living in a cave or in your mam basement ?

You promote yourself as Ukrainian from your posts. I get it. My people who are suffering. I believe Ukraine is a manufactured event for the globalists to achieve power. they added NATO nations as just one benefit for their designs. A dangerous 800-mile border with Finland now exists. Russia is a sovereign nation. Even if the government is not the nicest. The globalists a century ago interfered with them and removed the Czarist nation to bring in a Communist one. The globalists will as many people as they can to get their world government. And we are on the world government side.

Look at Russia's GNP.

They spent $3 billion and eleven years building Nordstream2 to sell natural gas from Russia and the Stans to European markets ... and then killed the deal with their invasion of Ukraine. Does that make sense to you?

Now they are building another gas pipeline to sell that same gas to China.

Russia has land, water, oil and lots of natural resources yet remain impoverished and backwards.
Russia has been screwed with y the West. Manufactured enemy. And to show what that is or not, we will see what the globalists will do to either defend the white people like Russia or the yellow people like China when the time comes. Russia is not the enemy to this degree although they have their own designs for domination, and we should be wary.

You promote yourself as Ukrainian from your posts. I get it. My people who are suffering. I believe Ukraine is a manufactured event for the globalists to achieve power. they added NATO nations as just one benefit for their designs. A dangerous 800-mile border with Finland now exists. Russia is a sovereign nation. Even if the government is not the nicest. The globalists a century ago interfered with them and removed the Czarist nation to bring in a Communist one. The globalists will as many people as they can to get their world government. And we are on the world government side.

Who are your people? There's never going to be one world government. That's a very old crackpot conspiracy theory.

Lenin wasn't a globalist when the Romanovs were slaughtered.

Forum List

Back