putin $100 Billion Oil Disaster as Production Cuts, Sanction Discounts & Price Falls Hurt moscow empire

globalists
well i dont do , conspiracy crap ,

addressing-conspiracy-theories-guide-for-teachers_0.png

you can rewrite it using normal people language if you want me to read it

well i dont do , conspiracy crap ,

addressing-conspiracy-theories-guide-for-teachers_0.png

you can rewrite it using normal people language if you want me to read it
I do. I believe it. Literature written in the past is following what we see today. We as peasants are pawns. It's just who has more luck y birth than others. Today, The West, Russia and China are vying for world power. China will not go for global government. Russia was burnt when it turned Communist. and it cost them 60 million people from Collectivism and WW 2. that part of the world is tough. And the people in Eastern Europe and Russia have suffered for it.

Remember in the 1980s when it was all about the international Jew, Illuminati and one world government? 🤣😂🤣
1980s ? putin´s fav . Pavel Gubarev " Ukrainians sold out to Jewish bankers who stand behind this war and want to dismember Moscow empire . "

I do. I believe it. Literature written in the past is following what we see today. We as peasants are pawns. It's just who has more luck y birth than others. Today, The West, Russia and China are vying for world power. China will not go for global government. Russia was burnt when it turned Communist. and it cost them 60 million people from Collectivism and WW 2. that part of the world is tough. And the people in Eastern Europe and Russia have suffered for it.
LOOK, Muscovy with it 1% of the world GDP is without chances against us

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

1679259610575.png

Putin has hard assets. We have fiat money printing press with a strong military formed from our past.

What hard assets does Putin have? The price of oil keeps dropping as North American energy production is now fully back online after the pandemic.

Production continues to outstrip demand throughout the world, so prices have remained low, even as OPEC cut production.

Worldwide energy production continues to move away from fossil fuels, as the entire first world continues to invest in clean energy production.

The USA used to be such a forward thinking country. The USA of John F Kennedy would’ve embraced the challenge, converting to the green economy.

Elon Musk now claims that global warming is a hoax and is embracing all manner of conspiracy theories. But he continues selling electric cars, solar panel roofing, and has become a trillionaire by exploiting in the market for green energy products.

This is like Tucker Carlson decrying vaccines and vaccine mandates on screen, and then lining up for his booster shot the moment the cameras were off, because Rupert told him too.

According to Forbes the US is on track for record oil production. Haven't you seen the link I've posted 3 times?

I think I posted a link to the same article. They don’t read the links. They demand them the same links over and over and over again.

Imagine where the US would be in terms of green energy production, if the green energy policies, retraining of displaced workers, and Obama era EPA Policies policies were continued through the Trump years, instead of all of the time and money that Trump wasted trying to revive the coal industry.

LOOK, Muscovy with it 1% of the world GDP is without chances against us

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

View attachment 787381
They lose all of this from your threads and are still standing. The fly in the ointment is that they have nuclear weapons. And systems to deliver them. We Americans even helped them with our own traitors on that. Nuclear secrets and missile technologies and so much more. And we have the same for China. Our own leaders involved also.

You're an oil exec?
No but looking at the charts we were using about a million more per year year on the average. So common sense. I bet if Biden came out and said he was going to give permits and ease regulations to pump 1 million more bpd. The price would plummet over night, but he won't.

[QUOTE="jknowgood, post: 32076762, member: 24535"
No but looking at the charts we were using about a million more per year year on the average. So common sense. I bet if Biden came out and said he was going to give permits and ease regulations to pump 1 million more bpd. The price would plummet over night, but he won't.
[/QUOTE]

If the ppb "plummets" oil production stops..

Remember, the US has the highest production costs in the world.

Forum List

Back