Putin closes in on major victory ; forcing surrender

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

All you with Ukraine flags better go fight now maybe you can make a difference HaHaHaHaHa

All you with Ukraine flags better go fight now maybe you can make a difference HaHaHaHaHa

yeah, I see a lot of pictures of bombed out apartment buildings. Real war hero you have there in Putin.

yeah, I see a lot of pictures of bombed out apartment buildings. Real war hero you have there in Putin.
And you think your Beggar King Zelensky is a hero?

pcUAJC11hiHT.png

Wait, I thought Ukraine had already won & Putin was on his death bed?
The difference between what the MSM tells the sheeple & the truth on most subjects is colossal.

We have no dog in this fight & ID really care who wins, I just want the fighting to stop because it is innocent civilians doing most of the suffering.
This would've been solved diplomatically almost 1 year ago if the US wasn't willing to destroy Ukraine & their people for globalist purposes.

Last edited:
Congrats Rusk, you got Bakmut. It cost you thousands of troops, hundreds of tanks and armored vehicles, and months of trench warfare. Yeah, you got Bahkmut, but was it worth it? A random city in the East? You fought Ukraine and Wagner for control for months, and why? Now you got more and more to go. Good luck. You're going to need it.

Why are you rooting for Russia OP?
Because I know history. Why are you rooting for American Imperialism and regime change? Why are you supporting debt dodging Ukraine? Why are you supporting a nation we did a coup in 2014 to put pro NATO president in power? Why are you supporting a nation that for 8 years straight bombed ethnic Russian living in the east?

I thought you libs were against all this bs? But you're really shitlibs aren't you

Congrats Rusk, you got Bakmut. It cost you thousands of troops, hundreds of tanks and armored vehicles, and months of trench warfare. Yeah, you got Bahkmut, but was it worth it? A random city in the East? You fought Ukraine and Wagner for control for months, and why? Now you got more and more to go. Good luck. You're going to need it.
You have no idea as usual what you are talking about . Bakhmut was the last line of Nazi defence and Russia now has the option to a straight line move westwards .
It seems everyone bar you knows the huge significance of this area strategically . DYOFR
The fighting over this city was more akin to a slaughter house with the NATO run forces losing up to 1000 a day -- that's how desperate it was .

You have no idea as usual what you are talking about . Bakhmut was the last line of Nazi defence and Russia now has the option to a straight line move westwards .
It seems everyone bar you knows the huge significance of this area strategically . DYOFR
The fighting over this city was more akin to a slaughter house with the NATO run forces losing up to 1000 a day -- that's how desperate it was .
It's always the clueless and least educated on this war in here saying the most laughable things. They are also the ones who support Ukraine

Because I know history. Why are you rooting for American Imperialism and regime change? Why are you supporting debt dodging Ukraine? Why are you supporting a nation we did a coup in 2014 to put pro NATO president in power? Why are you supporting a nation that for 8 years straight bombed ethnic Russian living in the east?

I thought you libs were against all this bs? But you're really shitlibs aren't you

Be honest. You're a Russian aren't you?

I'm glad you think people being murdered and their homes blown up are something to laugh at.

Imagine how many Ukrainians would be alive today if all their fake supporters demanded Joe let Poland give might.

Anyone who supports Joe denying fighter jets and makes excuses for him are fake Ukraine supporters.

No jets is a putin order.

Yes, I completely remember when they invaded Russia last year.

Oh.... wait....
Maybe you forget they owe billions in back debts from the collapse of the USSR or that Russian annexed those territories because ETHNIC RUSSIANS living there were being bombed for 8 years you nincompoop

"But the real ethnic cleansing of Russians in Ukraine began after the 2014 Maidan coup, once again ousting pro-Russia Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, and NATO powers initiated an eight-year war of attrition against Russia in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region by nurturing the Ukraine’s infamous Azov Battalion, officially part of the National Guard of Ukraine, that has been widely acknowledged as a neo-Nazi volunteer paramilitary force connected with foreign white supremacist organizations."

Btw this is who you support in Ukraine

Yes, I completely remember when they invaded Russia last year.

Oh.... wait....
Do you remember when Ukraine was begging for migs and democrats denied them, like putin shills they really are?

Democrats here still making excuses for their fake support.

Many Ukrainians would be alive today if Ukraine got migs early on. The DNC putin connection will get exposed.

Forum List

Back