Putin closes in on major victory ; forcing surrender

Do you remember when Ukraine was begging for migs and democrats denied them, like putin shills they really are?

Democrats here still making excuses for their fake support.

Many Ukrainians would be alive today if Ukraine got migs early on. The DNC putin connection will get exposed.

I said nothing about Republicans or Democrats. You did.

Maybe you forget they owe billions in back debts from the collapse of the USSR or that Russian annexed those territories because ETHNIC RUSSIANS living there were being bombed for 8 years you nincompoop

"But the real ethnic cleansing of Russians in Ukraine began after the 2014 Maidan coup, once again ousting pro-Russia Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, and NATO powers initiated an eight-year war of attrition against Russia in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region by nurturing the Ukraine’s infamous Azov Battalion, officially part of the National Guard of Ukraine, that has been widely acknowledged as a neo-Nazi volunteer paramilitary force connected with foreign white supremacist organizations."

Btw this is who you support in Ukraine

Who said I supported either side?

Because I know history.

Then you should know that every country that had Russia rule over them experienced nothing but terror.
Why are you rooting for American Imperialism and regime change?

That's a funny way of saying "America Bad". That's also hilarious considering that Russia has a history of installing puppet leaders, and annexing countries.

I said nothing about Republicans or Democrats. You did.
You said nothing cause you know nothing about that region or the history of this conflict. Go back to watching MSM and leave this convo to this intelligent enough to discuss it

Then you should know that every country that had Russia rule over them experienced nothing but terror.

That's a funny way of saying "America Bad". That's also hilarious considering that Russia has a history of installing puppet leaders, and annexing countries.
Russia isn't communist anymore. Learn the difference

No I love America, unlike you Johnny Reb, I don't agree with Imperialism or Regime change or neoliberal policies though

Your first one on here and subsequent ones after

The statements I made in this thread are factual. Nothing more, nothing less. You are the one who read more into them.

I called you out for yucking it up over people getting slaughtered, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you're part of The Cult.

The statements I made in this thread are factual. Nothing more, nothing less. You are the one who read more into them.

I called you out for yucking it up over people getting slaughtered, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you're part of The Cult.
They are not facts, you leave out half the facts and virtue signal instead. Own it

And instead you attack my character with adhoms LOL stunning and brave mod

You mean like all the ethnic Russians killed in their homes for 8 years straight? Ukraine 100% is to blame for this war, you reap what you sow
Forgotten because the Gullibles do not even know the facts .

I suspect Mod misunderstood your OP post -- without putting words into your mouth :-
Your laughter was aimed at the Gullibles and uninformed here not as he nastily twisted it , whether deliberately or not .

I get a distinct impression that Mod is an MSM headline reader and he is following an imaginary narrative that he is going to have to face with reddening cheeks . And soon .

Last edited:
Bakhmut is a key transportation hub for Ukrainian troops and supplies for the Donetsk region.
The Russian army capture of Bakhmut will severely cripple the Ukrainian forces.
Plus, show the world the determination of Russia to decisively win the war.

While I agree, it did come at a tremendous cost, over months and months of fighting. I don't know that in the end game, thousands of casualties can be justified for a relatively normal city.

Forum List

Back