Putin closes in on major victory ; forcing surrender

Keep up to date . Gives you a flavour of daily Russian peace keeping exercises !!Date as today

28.02.2023 (15:35)

Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation​

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation.

In Kupyansk direction, the attacks, launched the artillery of the 'Zapad' Group of Forces, have resulted in the neutralisation of the AFU units near Sinkovka, Krakhmalnoye (Kharkov region), and Novosyolovskoye (Lugansk People's Republic).
The enemy losses were up to 25 Ukrainian servicemen and two motor vehicles.

In Krasny Liman direction, the active operations of the 'Tsentr' Group of Forces, as well as the attacks, launched the artillery have resulted in the neutralisation of the AFU manpower and hardware near Stelmakhovka, Chervonopopovka, Chervonaya Dibrova and Kuzmino (Lugansk People's Republic).
The AFU losses were up to 120 Ukrainian servicemen, four armoured fighting vehicles and one Akatsia self-propelled howitzer.

In Donetsk direction, the active operations of the 'Yug' Group of Forces, as well as the attacks by air strikes, artillery, and heavy flamethrower systems, have resulted in the neutralisation of about 350 Ukrainian servicemen, two armoured fighting vehicles, four motor vehicles, one D-20 howitzer and two D-30 howitzer.

In South Donetsk and Zaporozhye directions, Operational-Tactical Aviation and the artillery of the 'Vostok' Group of Forces have launched a complex fire attack against the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) near Ugledar, Shevchenko (Donetsk People's Republic), and Zelyony Gay (Zaporozhye region).
The enemy suffered up to 45 Ukrainian servicemen killed and wounded, two infantry fighting vehicles and three pickup trucks.
One AFU munition depot has been destroyed near Chervonoye(Zaporozhye region).

In Kherson direction, one munition depot has been hit near Tokarevo (Kherson region).

Operational-Tactical and Army aviation, Missile Troops and Artillery of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have neutralised 93 AFU artillery units at their firing positions, manpower and hardware in 162 areas.

Air defence facilities have shot down six projectiles launched by HIMARS MLRS.
In addition, eight Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles have been destroyed near Rubezhnoye, Zaliman, Kremennaya (Lugansk People's Republic), Blagoveshchenka, Nikolskoye, Vladimirovka, Blagodatnoye (Donetsk People's Republic) and Lesnoye (Zaporozhye region).

Politifact really? Good thing some of us here have long memories

Learn some real history

Stop relying on the always wrong Politifact for your fact checking

Learn some real history
Translation - "it's only real history if I agree with it"

Stop relying on the always wrong Politifact for your fact checking
Attacking the source of the argument rather than attacking the argument itself in a way that avoids dealing with the question of whether or not the argument itself is true. It’s a logical fallacy because it’s used to deliberately obfuscate the goal of a logical conclusion to the debate.

Russia isn't communist anymore. Learn the difference

Even post communist Russia, bloody wars were fought and puppet governments were attempted, but failed. Chechnya, and Georgia and Crimea are good examples of attempted annexation and installation of puppet leaders. You're dealing with Vladimir Putin, ex-KGB and Stasi, you're not going to get that communist brain washing out of him. He has goals, goals that are Soviet in ideology and aim.

No I love America, unlike you Johnny Reb,

You're having a hard time proving it.

And a rebel can love America more than anything. You should know it, schooled dumbfuck. Minimal government, political freedom, and did I say limited government?

I don't agree with Imperialism or Regime change or neoliberal policies though

Russia has a history of regime changes, puppet governments, and annexation. You hate supposed American imperialism, but here you are cheering on an armed annexation of an independent territory, so a pro-Russian leader can be installed. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

Translation - "it's only real history if I agree with it"

Attacking the source of the argument rather than attacking the argument itself in a way that avoids dealing with the question of whether or not the argument itself is true. It’s a logical fallacy because it’s used to deliberately obfuscate the goal of a logical conclusion to the debate.
Let me ask you then. If someone relies on what they've seen happening for the past 9 years as their facts and someone else (YOU) relies on Politifact who are known to be "fact checkers" for the government narrative who do you think would be more correct?

And I've posted plenty of evidence to back me up you fall back on word salad bs because you know deep down you have no real argument

Even post communist Russia, bloody wars were fought and puppet governments were attempted, but failed. Chechnya, and Georgia and Crimea are good examples of attempted annexation and installation of puppet leaders. You're dealing with Vladimir Putin, ex-KGB and Stasi, you're not going to get that communist brain washing out of him. He has goals, goals that are Soviet in ideology and aim.

You're having a hard time proving it.

And a rebel can love America more than anything. You should know it, schooled dumbfuck. Minimal government, political freedom, and did I say limited government?

Russia has a history of regime changes, puppet governments, and annexation. You hate supposed American imperialism, but here you are cheering on an armed annexation of an independent territory, so a pro-Russian leader can be installed. That is the definition of hypocrisy.
Says the guy who supports the Union while claiming to be a reb. Homeguard would have your ass if this was the 1860s

Because I know history. Why are you rooting for American Imperialism and regime change? Why are you supporting debt dodging Ukraine? Why are you supporting a nation we did a coup in 2014 to put pro NATO president in power? Why are you supporting a nation that for 8 years straight bombed ethnic Russian living in the east?

I thought you libs were against all this bs? But you're really shitlibs aren't you
What history? Break it down if you will.

Says the guy who supports the Union while claiming to be a reb. Homeguard would have your ass if this was the 1860s

Oh, so we're talking about me now?

So would you be a billy yank? Marching on your fellow countrymen in the name of the Fed and the negro? I wouldn't be.

While I agree, it did come at a tremendous cost, over months and months of fighting. I don't know that in the end game, thousands of casualties can be justified for a relatively normal city.
If you listen to the lying western media.
The Russians are losing tens of thousands of soldiers to capture Bakhmut.
But the truth is the Russian's employ tactics to preserve their soldier's lives.
Also, the media goes on and on about Russia's slow territorial gains because of stiff Ukrainian resistance.
When actually, the Russian army is methodically advancing by having massive artillery bombardments on Ukrainian forces sometimes lasting for days.
Followed by advancing the Russian infantry a few miles to mop up and kill or capture any remaining Ukrainian forces.
Then repeat the artillery bombardment / infantry advancement process again and again . ... :thup:

Are you suggesting that Putin's Russia is engaged in payback then?
I'm suggesting you stop typing like Marv Albert coked up at a BDSM party. I'm also suggesting the west and NATO 100% instigated this war with their policies going back 2004 if not sooner

Oh, so we're talking about me now?

So would you be a billy yank? Marching on your fellow countrymen in the name of the Fed and the negro? I wouldn't be.
I'm born and raised in Virginia so no and I certainly wouldn't blindly follow anything the Union says unlike you

If you listen to the lying western media.
The Russians are losing tens of thousands of soldiers to capture Bakhmut.
But the truth is the Russian's employ tactics to preserve their soldier's lives.
Also, the media goes on and on about Russia's slow territorial gains because of stiff Ukrainian resistance.
When actually, the Russian army is methodically advancing by having massive artillery bombardments on Ukrainian forces sometimes lasting for days.
Followed by advancing the Russian infantry a few miles to mop up and kill or capture any remaining Ukrainian forces.
Then repeat the artillery bombardment / infantry advancement process again and again . ... :thup:

Sounds good, but that's not what's happening.

Casualties are extremely high, and in the early Bahkmut campaign, Russians attempted a river crossing, clumped up close together. Ukrainians had a turkey shoot, and it has been reported that thousands of casualties in men and vehicles were made.

I'm born and raised in Virginia so no and I certainly wouldn't blindly follow anything the Union says unlike you

Born and raised in Virginia myself.

And what do you mean by Union? The United States of America as a whole, or the government? The Government is not a union, the nation is. Please make sense if you're going to go down this road.

I'm suggesting you stop typing like Marv Albert coked up at a BDSM party. I'm also suggesting the west and NATO 100% instigated this war with their policies going back 2004 if not sooner
Keep "the West" out of it.

Let's just stick w/Ukraine and Russia.

Again, are you suggesting that Russia is engaging in some sort of payback?

He is aware of the background, unlike you, and knows what is at stake against the Khazarian Mafia, aka US led and Ukey Nazi forces ,
The “Khazarian Mafia” ?

Whatever one thinks of Putin’s bloody invasion of Ukraine last February, or of the original “Maidan Revolution” in 2014, people “who are aware” should know full well that blaming the war on a supposed “Khazarian Mafia” is …

… disgusting anti-Semitic & utterly ignorant QAnon-style conspiracy propaganda.

P.S. I note the OP author, Rust Cohle — who claims he understands the complex history of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict — gave a “thumbs up” to this raving and extremely IGNORANT anti-Semitic comment of Russian ultra-nationalist Luiza.

Last edited:
What history? Break it down if you will.
About time you DYOFR .
Your forum contribution is minimal . Your stance is negative and not even that of an evidence supported Contrarian , which could be useful and informative from someone who researches thoroughly and with integrity .

Perhaps you should provide a list of Topics where you feel you have sufficient good background to join in productively .

Forum List

Back