Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

No. At least not under any circumstances. Some Russian military analysts write that under some circumstances Russians (if they are lucky) can destroy more than 90% of American nuclear arsenal by their first counter-force strike, and then coerce the USA in peace (on more or less Russian terms - first of all without retaliation) or totally destroy the USA, and survive after their double weakened retaliation strike.
One Typhoon left. They are toast

Putin is the problem wake up already. He was making unreasonable demands on every nation in Europe. And he never changed his demands he stuck to them there was nowhere to go in diplomacy with him.
Nobody is saying that Putin wasn't the cause, but the US and Biden's response to it is weak. There were CONTRADICTIONS by Biden of his veep Harris when she said it was "swift and certain." Afterward, Biden even contradicted himself of what he said about sanctions earlier yesterday. Nobody in the USA has good feelings about the pussy response by the US. Biden could just have stuck to his guns and not let himself be caught on the podium for so long. The guy in ineffective in his handling of the crisis.

What would've been a STRONG and PROPER RESPONSE? Threaten Putin with US and EU forces into Ukraine? That said, one would have to have RELIABLE info that he would attack and start a war with the Ukraine. I found a NYT story on it yesterday -- Accurate U.S. intelligence did not stop Putin, but it gave Biden big advantages..

There are two kinds of Americans.

Americans who believe in American Freedom. The United States Constitution and Representative Democracy - Patriots aka Democrats.

Then are Americans who cheer of Communist Dictator in Russia as he invades a Democratic Country. These people do not believe in Freedom, they believe in Fascism and want Dictatorship in our Country - Republicans.
This might be one of the dumbest posts I've read on this forum.

I really hope that you're not equating Democrats = Democracy from a historical perspective.

Putin wanted even Nations like Poland to be pulled out of NATO. He does not have that right to dictate what other nations do. I don't know what kind of problem you have with Biden but it it's ridiculous. If you're trying to defend Putin he's a psychopath there's no defense for him anymore. I'm tired of talking to you I'm going to take a nap so I can work my 12-hour shift tonight goodbye. I work for a living you should try it.
Poland is NATO. That is crossing the line. Only question is Brandon. No clue. Hes bought and paid for and Putin knows it.

Nobody is saying that Putin wasn't the cause, but the US and Biden's response to it is weak. There were CONTRADICTIONS by Biden of his veep Harris when she said it was "swift and certain." Afterward, Biden even contradicted himself of what he said about sanctions earlier yesterday. Nobody in the USA has good feelings about the pussy response by the US. Biden could just have stuck to his guns and not let himself be caught on the podium for so long. The guy in ineffective in his handling of the crisis.

What would've been a STRONG and PROPER RESPONSE? Threaten Putin with US and EU forces into Ukraine? That said, one would have to have RELIABLE info that he would attack and start a war with the Ukraine. I found a NYT story on it yesterday -- Accurate U.S. intelligence did not stop Putin, but it gave Biden big advantages..

EU forces? Are you kidding?

This is part of the problem. Years of wokedom and fairies at the bottom of the garden. And they can’t even defend themselves. They expect the Americans to do it. Then complain when they do.

EU forces? Are you kidding?

This is part of the problem. Years of wokedom and fairies at the bottom of the garden. And they can’t even defend themselves. They expect the Americans to do it. Then complain when they do.
Exactly

Your propaganda is not compelling anyone.
Can you wrap your mind around the reality Putin and Biden are serving the interests of their respective oligarchs with their contributions to the Ukraine conflict?

What we are seeing today in Ukraine was set in motion almost 33 years ago when the US war state decided there would be no "peace dividend" from the end of the Cold War. Instead NATO would push up to Russia's front door, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Except they have.

Gorbachev_and_Reagan_1986-4.jpg

FEBRUARY 25, 2022

Chronicle of War Foretold

BY CHRIS HEDGES

"The consequences of pushing NATO up to the borders with Russia — there is now a NATO missile base in Poland 100 miles from the Russian border — were well known to policy makers.

"Yet they did it anyway. It made no geopolitical sense.

"But it made commercial sense.

"War, after all, is a business, a very lucrative one.

"It is why we spent two decades in Afghanistan although there was near universal consensus after a few years of fruitless fighting that we had waded into a quagmire we could never win."

It's a hypothetical question to positions of the person I quoted. The point is, we will not allow threats on our border, yet expect other to. That type of hypocrisy diminishes us.
Turkey borders RUSSIA and is a NATO founder. As noted the USSR had cozy. By taking Ukraine, they now have a border with a much more hostile country than Ukraine- Poland. Poland is a more aggressive NATO MEMBER.

Edit: I'd bet good money Poland is now looking at trying to get nukes, to be independent ly deterrent from NATO.

I see some posters in here blaming America or Joe Biden for -Putin invading the Ukraine- What the flying fuck are y'all even talking about?
I'll tell ya. When Obama was president, Putin invaded Crimea. Biden was was vp.

When Trump was president, Putin invaded no one.

Now that Biden has been installed as president, Putin has invaded Ukraine.

So now you spew more crap.

It's a hypothetical question to positions of the person I quoted. The point is, we will not allow threats on our border, yet expect other to. That type of hypocrisy diminishes us.

It depends who's in the office. As you can see, Democrats don't mind having open border, and are all cozy to China.

They would welcome communists in our backyards, weather on south or north. Every single leftist applauded to chairman Turdeau dictatorship powers.

Turkey borders RUSSIA and is a NATO founder. As noted the USSR had cozy. By taking Ukraine, they now have a border with a much more hostile country than Ukraine- Poland. Poland is a more aggressive NATO MEMBER.

Edit: I'd bet good money Poland is now looking at trying to get nukes, to be independent ly deterrent from NATO.
True Turkey is a member, but they were never a primary Soviet target. All eyes were on Western Europe all through the Cold War. The only real incident that involved Turkey was US intermediate missiles placed there. They were removed as part of the Cuban Missile Crisis, though not as publicly.

I don't see NATO allowing Poland nukes, that would invite more problems than it would solve.

Last edited:
I'll tell ya. When Obama was president, Putin invaded Crimea. Biden was was vp.

When Trump was president, Putin invaded no one.

Now that Biden has been installed as president, Putin has invaded Ukraine.

So now you spew more crap.

Putin is also threatening to Sweden and Finland if they join NATO.

I say, let them in.

True Turkey is a founding member, but they were never a primary Soviet target. All eyes were on Western Europe all through the Cold War. The only real incident that involved Turkey was US intermediate missiles placed there. They were removed as part of the Cuban Missile Crisis, though not as publicly.

I don't see NATO allowing Poland nukes, that would invite more problems than it would solve.
Turkey is not founding member, they joined NATO together with Greece in 1952.

Sky News Contributor Prue MacSween says the West is slapping Russian President Vladimir Putin with a “wet lettuce” by “throwing some sanctions” at him.

It comes as a British security chief has urged UK spies to think about their ‘white privilege’ and have been encouraged to use their pronouns.

“This is why we are having this problem now; you know the west is slapping Putin with what? A wet lettuce and just… wringing their hands and throwing some sanctions at him,” Ms MacSween told Sky News host Chris Smith.

“Those images you see over in Ukraine, and you think about the vulnerability of innocent people, and you think this is what life and death is all about.

“This is the perspective we should be focusing on and not bloody gender politics, pronouns, wokeness.”

Forum List

Back