Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

Wildest fun in Kiev! After the distribution of over 20 thousand machine guns, the "Hussar holiday" began in the city. Mass cases of robberies of mini- and supermarkets, or rather what is left there, are reported. There is shooting in the streets. To the leaders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other cocaine-pederastic bastards in power in Ukraine- the Darwin Prize!

True Turkey is a founding member, but they were never a primary Soviet target. All eyes were on Western Europe all through the Cold War. The only real incident that involved Turkey was US intermediate missiles placed there. They were removed as part of the Cuban Missile Crisis, though not as publicly.

I don't see NATO allowing Poland nukes, that would invite more problems than it would solve.
It's not an "allow" situation though. Ukraine proves that promises of defense in lieu of nukes is...stupid. given Poland's history of being left out to dry, and its multiple wars with Russia, I would, like yesterday.

What has the US done? We are picking the wrong fights with the wrong people...and in doing so we may have given China greater levity in a potential conflict!!
I do not see where China has anything to do with this conflict.
This round is all about the Russians' dictator who uses murder whenever/wherever Putin chooses and Putin has chosen that path numerous times.
at least that is how I see it.
:)-

Last edited:
Trump a psychopath? No
That old saying.,,.,., it takes one to know one fits this
I believe Trump is a pathetical liar.
This is a recognized mental illness
Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is a mental disorder in which the person habitually or compulsively lies. The reason for such lies often serves no obvious purpose other than to paint oneself as a hero or victim depending on the circumstance.
Pathological lying - Wikipedia
such is life

dump.jpg

Just to mix in some humor---

Puppet Trump.jpg

yes, yes oh mighty one

Last edited:
Turkey borders RUSSIA and is a NATO founder. As noted the USSR had cozy. By taking Ukraine, they now have a border with a much more hostile country than Ukraine- Poland. Poland is a more aggressive NATO MEMBER.

Edit: I'd bet good money Poland is now looking at trying to get nukes, to be independent ly deterrent from NATO.
LOL Explain the AGGRESSIVE NATO MEMBER POLAND.....LMAO

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is a mental disorder in which the person habitually or compulsively lies. The reason for such lies often serves no obvious purpose other than to paint oneself as a hero or victim depending on the circumstance.
such is life

View attachment 606970

View attachment 606971

yes, yes oh mighty one
BLAMEFEST 2022. It's all TRUMP's Fault that Brandon sucks...........Obama did too but we have selective memory.

God you folks are Pathetic.

Wildest fun in Kiev! After the distribution of over 20 thousand machine guns, the "Hussar holiday" began in the city. Mass cases of robberies of mini- and supermarkets, or rather what is left there, are reported. There is shooting in the streets. To the leaders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other cocaine-pederastic bastards in power in Ukraine- the Darwin Prize!
That video doesn't show that Ivan.

Biden gave his blessing, and Putin invaded.

All Biden's "tough talk" about sanctions is smoke screen, this level of sanctions will take months to make a dent. Otherwise there would be sanctions on Putin, oil, and SWIFT.

If Biden really intended to help Ukraine, he would accept them into NATO immediately. Like NOW.
That would have been nice if they did it as soon as Putin started this garbage. Unfortunately NATO doesn't move that quickly, Ukraine didn't meet all the requirements, they were working on it but they weren't there yet.

Thank God you don't have a selective memory !!!!!
My memory is just fine. Under Obama they attacked..........took Crimea.........Got kicked out of Yemen. Left with our tails between our legs in Libya with the enemy swimming in our Embassy swimming pool.

Drew crayon lines in the sand in Syria. Oh and Biden was there being a dumb fuck like normal.

Putin owns Brandon which is why all the leftist here are desperate to blame Trump.......Because they having NOTHING ELSE.

That would have been nice if they did it as soon as Putin started this garbage. Unfortunately NATO doesn't move that quickly, Ukraine didn't meet all the requirements, they were working on it but they weren't there yet.
Who are THEY...........The European countries that never honored their words..........and never built up armies for times like these.........Always waiting for the U.S. to protect them. While fucking us in Trade........as we pay the Lion's share of NATO and the UN..............

Where are they today? Where the hell are their troops?

Backed into a corner with no choice of course they will. They understand the consequences.

That is not AGRESSION........The is MEN standing up for their country and fighting to the death to it.

Poland IS IN NATO........We are honor bound to help them. Catch 22 we have no idea what Veggie Joe will do if that happens.

The Island heroes who lost their lives...they are heroes.

Russian invaders came, and they told them

'Attention Russian warship: go fuck tourself'

THAT is courage. Not these Tweets from Americans talking about how strong Putin is. Those men are heroes

RIP

such is life

View attachment 606970

View attachment 606971

yes, yes oh mighty one
Sounds applicable to Obamy and his plans of "hype and change" for USA.

Forum List

Back