Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

The Kremlin also holds all the cards.
NFBW wrote: Do they?
, "With typical strongman hubris, Putin has clearly underestimated the willingness of Ukrainians to fight against him. The war will create numerous Russian casualties, which even reported mobile crematoria, which could hide evidence of Russian dead, won't be able to mask."

I have family and contacts in Russia high in a major hospital and on a police force in a major city. They are shocked and stunned at what Putin is doing in their name.

For you too Death Angel

NFBW {[ wrote: Putin saw no strength in DJT - think Trump scholar THINK.

Putin saw usefulness in Trump. A made to order - friendly, rightwing, pro-Russian Pro-white, hedonistic political operative with made for tv propaganda skills bowing to him. Most important though, Putin saw hedonistic materialistic Trump’s early support from ultra-religious white evangelical Christians, as a high value asset to his cyber campaign to erode and stress America’s racially unstable fault lines to weaken America civil order. He had a Republican campaigning against the BUSH CHENEY dynasty because they lied America into war.

Your spin on the PutinTrump bromance is absurd. If anything Trump is Putin’s bitch. a useful idiot in the White who was too fucking weak inept and sloppy to not win or steal a second term. Putin is done with the Trump clan. They are of no use to Putin anymore. 22FEB26-POST#
You being a racist killed every bit of your perceived (only by you) intellect on such matter's. Your propaganda even though you already know that Durham has already shown that Hillary's campaign created the whole Trump/Russia narrative, uhhhhh is so full of holes yet you keep pouring the Kool aid into your sheeples barrels in hopes to keep them as slaves... Drink up liberal leftist ignants, what little bit your masters are able to save for you as it spills onto the floor while you lick it up. Drink up.

I agree with FFI on this one.

NATO doesn't coerce anyone into entering membership. Once you join, you have certain obligations, such as how much you have to provide for the defense, following NATO standards, and in exchange you enjoy certain benefits.

Ukraine has a right to associate with whoever they want. If they want to join NATO, to enjoy NATO's protection, I don't see any problem with that.
Uhhhh to late for that type of action now, so get ready for Ukraine to become part of Russia again, and maybe rightly so. And why did Trump say that NATO countries weren't paying or doing what they were supposed to be doing ?? Seems that he had that straightened out, but where is that now under Biden (reversed like everything else ?????????)

I have family and contacts in Russia high in a major hospital and on a police force in a major city. They are shocked and stunned at what Putin is doing in their name.
And you didn't have anyone in the American hospital or the police when the United States bombed Belgrade for two months? Or the cities of Iraq and Syria? How did they react to this, were they also shocked? No? O.K. then.

NFBW wrote: Do they?

Put up some video showing that... Anyone can talk their bull crap, but can they prove it ?? What political stripe are your contacts or family members, and what percentages do they hold in society at large ??

After Putin saw how Trump was constantly attacked from within, that's when he saw huge division and weakness in our nation, and at that point he decided to himself that no nation like the divided U.S. could remain a dominant influence over the world, and especially not over the Russians, so it was time for Russia to move forward by pushing back from the sphere of influence we have had in the world since world war two.

Your opinion is self-refuted by the reality on the ground. Biden has theAmerican public and political and business establishments united not seen since 09/11/01 against a war criminal and a threat to Europe who will be stopped.

That is except for Trump goons rooting for Putin to defeat Biden’s presidency since they can’t.

What’s the MAGA dear leader focused on today … tearing apart the GOP ., and that is a good thing.

'Every RINO must go!': Trump melts down on Georgia lawmakers and their 'puppet master' Mitch McConnell

Tom Boggioni
February 26, 2022

Last edited:
Isn't it so smart and savvy when people kill their spouses for the insurance money?

I mean, just wonderful. Very savvy. A full bank account and one fewer mouth to feed.

They really played the insurance industry like a fiddle. This is what happens when the insurance industry shows weakness.

I know the academic secretary of one of the universities, who lives in Donetsk - a professor, a gray-haired respected person. He does not live in the center of Donetsk and has not left after war started in 2014. When they began to fire regularly, he just moved things to the basement and began to sleep there. And leaving for work in the morning. And did so for several years.
Today I'm reading a repost from an Israeli repatriate of a Kiev friend, who spent one day in the subway with her family: "I hate them..",and all that. And in the comments - ah-ah, inhumane, how can it be so.
To have the right to complain about the bombing of Dresden, you had to be indignant when Coventry, Guernica and Stalingrad were bombed

Your opinion is self-refuted by the reality on the ground. Biden has them American public and political and business establishments united not seen since 09/11/01 against a war criminal and a threat to Europe who will be stopped.

That is except for Trump goons rooting for Putin to defeat Biden’s presidency since they can’t.

What’s the MAGA dear leader focused on today … tearing apart the GOP ., and that is a good thing.
No one's rooting for Putin, but the fact that America has trumped all other nation's in the world arena on inward acceptance of deploralism is something to think about. It weakens us, and causes us to lose any influence we have on the world stage when it comes to societal standards that provides a healthy outcome for a healthy family be it mind, body, and soul.

I hope 100000 dead Russians come out of this. The more the better. Kiev will become an urban slaughterhouse. Lots of dead Ruskies.

You want to talk about Iraq being Bush's quagmire? This will be Putins.
No one wants war, but for the globalist this was an eye opener for sure, because the global one world order cabal figured that they had all their card's in order, but then comes Putin to push back against what undoubtedly he saw as a problem growing for his Nation. Next it'll be China who will align with Putin to get done what it wants to accomplish without NATO resistance. The tangled webs that man weaves, and as righteous justice predicts always says that man shall be caught up in his own webs of deceit.

And you didn't have anyone in the American hospital or the police when the United States bombed Belgrade for two months? Or the cities of Iraq and Syria? How did they react to this, were they also shocked? No? O.K. then.
That is incoherent.
I hope 100000 dead Russians come out of this. The more the better. Kiev will become an urban slaughterhouse. Lots of dead Ruskies.
It won’t take that many. Russian officers who have strong Russian mothers will remove the madman lest they become war criminals too.

No one wants war, but for the globalist this was an eye opener for sure, because the global one world order cabal figured that they had all their card's in order, but then comes Putin to push back against what undoubtedly he saw as a problem growing for his Nation.
Putin Is a terrorist and war criminal already. Soon to be genocidal head of state., there is no problem growing for his nation - You are sick.

You being a racist killed every bit of your perceived (only by you) intellect on such matter's.

I Support BLM.,

so get ready for Ukraine to become part of Russia again, and maybe rightly so.

Your favorite fascists Putin is killing Ukrainian civilians where they sleep and you give us a ‘maybe’ righttly so., not convinced yourself is a bad moral place to be right now?

I Support BLM.,

Your favorite fascists Putin is killing Ukrainian civilians where they sleep and you give us a ‘maybe’ righttly so., not convinced yourself is a bad moral place to be right now?
Burn Loot and Murder can kiss my ass. In regards to Putin............Maybe you dumbfucks shouldn't have stolen the dang election and put a Imbecile in there...........Obama 2.0 the LEGACY OF FAILURE.

Burn Loot and Murder can kiss my ass. In regards to Putin............Maybe you dumbfucks shouldn't have stolen the dang election and put a Imbecile in there...........Obama 2.0 the LEGACY OF FAILURE.
ITS BLACK LIVES MATTER, racist.

Maybe you shouldn’t have ran a loser PUTIN Puppet.

Look at this 1970s junk Putin is rolling into Eastern Ukraine:

54602705-10550799-A_BMP_fighting_vehicle_was_captured_along_with_four_Russian_sold-a-15_1645805153419.jpg

That "junk" is still effective with Ukraine who doesn't have anything better than what Russia has.

Comparison of Ukraine and Russia Military Strengths (2022)

Russia 12,420 Tanks #1 ranking T72, T80, T14 is awesome but they have just 20 of them.

Ukraine 2,596 Tanks #13 Ranking T72 is their best tank

The Russians have more T64 and T72 than Ukraine does which is their two main tank groups thus matched and more.

Russia has the significant advantage.

ITS BLACK LIVES MATTER, racist.

Maybe you shouldn’t have ran a loser PUTIN Puppet.
Burn Loot and Murder............all over the country ..........No respect for your BS whatsoever.

Putin.......I served during the cold war and even played tag in the Navy with the Russians...

And now I look at this Imbecile N Chief with disgust...........A WORTHLESS FAILURE........That is on you not me.....

Obama 2.0 ......Foreign policy disasters ......same as 1.0.........With the enemy swimming in the embassy pool in Libya...

Oh I forgot........Afghanistan........leaving Americans behind at the mercy of the Taliban..........And you defend that INSANITY.

Uhhhh to late for that type of action now, so get ready for Ukraine to become part of Russia again, and maybe rightly so. And why did Trump say that NATO countries weren't paying or doing what they were supposed to be doing ?? Seems that he had that straightened out, but where is that now under Biden (reversed like everything else ?????????)

Biden reversing Trump's policies against Russia shows that Biden is much closer to Putin then left portray him to be. He's continuing Obama's policies that let Russia do whatever they want in Ukraine. If he's really serious, and he's not, about punishing Russia, he wouldn't remove sanctions, he wouldn't approve Nordstream 2, and he would impose all available sanctions. Heck, he would take them to NATO immediately, without considering what Putin says. But he's not doing so, and we all pretty much know why. Beside, Biden is still angry on Ukraine because they didn't back him up on Burisma and Hunter issue, and against Trump. Putin's threats are working so well that he expanded his threats about joining NATO to Sweden and Finland, two countries that were always pro west oriented, and were never military threat to Russia.

I think you're wrong about Ukraine military power. Regardless of air superiority, you cant run over the country that is size of Texas in just few days. For comparison, Ukraine is about 60% larger than Iraq, and they're facing much smaller attack forces than Iraq was facing against the US, and it still took almost two months for us to take complete control of Iraq. Regardless of our administration being hesitant (read kissing Putin's ass) to help Ukraine, many small countries are sending military help (anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles). Russia can do a lot of damage, but they will lose this war.

You are a racist. Your respect means nothing.
Baloney.........Only racist here is people like you..............who burnde cities. and murdered police............who chanted FRY PIGS LIKE BACON.

You DESERVE NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER.

Forum List

Back