Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

Oh I forgot........Afghanistan........leaving Americans behind at the mercy of the Taliban..........And you defend that INSANITY
You are a liar. no Americans left behind. Trump could not end the war as promised. - left the messy part to Joe so he could go back to golfing and hosting weddings where they don’t let him get close to the brides. In case he might grab something.

Nah, it's spot on. And you tryingto blame any if this on anyone except Putin is transparent, predictable propaganda. Just turn off half your brain cells, and anyone can shit out this garbage.
What if China secretly ousts the government in Puerto Rico someday and puts Chinese-friendly people in charge and then Chinese factories start going up on Puerto Rican soil, increasing employment there. How long would we walk eggshells around it before simply taking it back forcefully?
Yes

Yes, correct: NATO expansion is by default capitalist expansion, the mechanism of world capitalism itself having an intimate relationship to the schizophrenic process, that constantly sets, then propels, its own limits. American automatons who are prisoners to CIA-inspired or Democrat-Nazi-inspired media propaganda are mostly unaware that Russian Foreign Relations expert Maria Zakharova is calling out the West's ahistorical mental pathologies connected to the Ukrainian conflict as they are occurring. One can understand how some Russians might view this Western contradiction: flapping its indignant lips for 2022 while forgetting 14,000 Ukrainians already killed, as Zakharoa aptly points out.

It is intelligent and politically correct to call Putin's an operation rather than an invasion. The Kremlin also holds all the cards.

I think capitalism is great...and every nation ought to have their own version of it. But corporate imperialism backed by military force or coercive intelligence operations? That is capitalism become about as malignant as it can get. It's just as unhealthy as the suffocating clutch of communist regimes like China. China will likely not make overtly aggressive moves in the world as long as it has business agreements with people in the United States who will to use our military to go and open markets for that cooperative economic complex. Over the past 40 years there has been quite a lot exemplifying that.

I agree. The Kremlin holds the cards. The government the Russians are toppling right now is not Ukrainian. Theyre plants from the US-Chinese globalism coopertive. The only real goal of this operation is to make that go away. America has already been partially ruined by that and Russia doesn't want it near them either.

You are a liar. no Americans left behind. Trump could not end the war as promised. - left the messy part to Joe so he could go back to golfing and hosting weddings where they don’t let him get close to the brides. In case he might grab something.
LIES.......and those who were getting out had to go through TALIBAN CHECKPOINTS.

To an airport that could never be secured..........and where MORE MARINES WERE SENT HOME IN BAGS.

This is what Biden did when their caskets were brought home from dying there.

biden-caught-checking-his-watch-at-the-ceremony-welcoming-our-fallen-heroes-video.jpg

What if China secretly ousts the government in Puerto Rico someday and puts Chinese-friendly people in charge and then Chinese factories start going up on Puerto Rican soil, increasing employment there. How long would we walk eggshells around it before simply taking it back forcefully?
Puerto Rico is part of the US, comrade. No one is taking or threatening to take part of Russia.

Kiev under attack. China watching this and ready to take Taiwan. Russia/China alliance in full force. The Western Alliance better wake up.
The US Congress should declare war on Russia. Then after they bring the troops back to defend themselves, we can say psych!

Puerto Rico is part of the US, comrade. No one is taking or threatening to take part of Russia.

True that, it's a Commonwealth... But it still has more autonomy than a state does. Let's use Mexico as an example then. Do you think if the Russians came in and replaced Mexico's government we wouldn't eventually do something about it if we could? Of course we would. We'd do exactly what the Russians did. We 'd wait until they had an incompetent leader in office or some kind of internal crisis and then we'd make our move and set things back the way we wanted them. And there would definitely be collateral damage. What the hell do you think the United States has done in the Middle East??

True that, it's a Commonwealth... But it still has more autonomy than a state does. Let's use Mexico as an example then. Do you think if the Russians came in and replaced Mexico's government we wouldn't eventually do something about it if we could? Of course we would. We'd do exactly what the Russians did. We 'd wait until they had an incompetent leader in office or some kind of internal crisis and then we'd make our move and set things back the way we wanted them. And there would definitely be collateral damage. What the hell do you think the United States has done in the Middle East??
Puerto Rico is American soil. It's not able to declare itself independent from the country without leave of the US government.

Ukraine is a country trying to cast of the shackles of an authoritarian illiberal democracy and become an independent and free state. No one is overthrowing the government there. The people of Ukraine are choosing to be free.

What you're suggesting is the opposite. That Russia would come in and remove the democratic government of Mexico and impose an authoritarian regime.

So yeah, we would oppose that, because our country stands for human rights and individual freedom.

Now if the tables were totally turned, and the US was an autocratic dictatorship like Russia, and if Russia were a free democracy who came in and helped Mexico escape the grasp of authoritarian corrupt rule, then I as an American suffering under the corruption of the hypothetical authoritarian government would welcome it.

OK Tilapia, how specific you were when you said "History shows many a treaty to be broken", or whatever fuck you meant with that.

As usual, leftist fucks never answer the question, but they demand all their questions to be answered. Also, there is this constant "need" to accuse others of things they're doing. You see, If you stopped at K12, it doesn't mean everyone is at the same level than you. No Tilapia, they're not.

Second, there was Rio Treaty, which Mexico left some time ago, but shortly after they signed something called Perimeter Defense or Regional Defense in North America, not sure of exact name, but since you have K12, I'm sure you can manage to find it on your own.
OK Geoduck - Try not to get you knickers in such a knot.

It's just words on a screen and not worth your angst. Note also that I'm not a mindreader so what you and your mind's ear think you said may not always convey as such on the screen that the rest of us are reading.

As for "broken treaties", classic example might be that of Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia carving up Poland between them in Sept. 1939. They had a "Mutual Non-Aggression Pact (Treaty)" between them at that time. Barely two years later Nazi Germany 'broke' that treaty by attacking and invading the USSR/Soviet Russia. History is filled with such similar examples and such is what I was inferring to.

This is something I was implying you should have learned in course of your K-12 education, if not also in any college you may have attended.

As a single parent I raised my two sons through public education in the 1990s and noticed the decline in just a few decade from my time in the 1960s regards extend and depth of World History~USA History~Civics in general, Etc.

As a grandparent I notice the further decline in education quality in this area ever since via monitoring the knowledge/education of my grandchildren.

The USA and Mexico have a long history together and all I asked for as a more specific example of what you were inferring.

Note also that if one clicks on your name, then goes to your Profile here, and then clicks on the "About"; all we get is you claim to be a male and live in Michigan. We don't get anything on if you are a citizen or not, what your age might be, nor especially on your background, experience, etc. This sparsity of revelation is often common to Leftists and I'd be inclined to suspect you as such based on that secrecy.

As for myself, if anyone were to check my track of posts you'd see that I could be considered on the Right Side of Political Spectrum, at the least. Click onto my 'Profile' and 'About' and you find more information on me than you have willingness to provide on yourself (what might that say about your integrity and honesty?). For the most part you remain an unknown vague username to myself and others. Put that in your bong and toke it.

BTW, my usual way to cook tilapia is with a splash or two of either lemon or lime juice and a sprinkling of ground dill weed.

Puerto Rico is American soil. It's not able to declare itself independent from the country without leave of the US government.

Ukraine is a country trying to cast of the shackles of an authoritarian illiberal democracy and become an independent and free state. No one is overthrowing the government there. The people of Ukraine are choosing to be free.

What you're suggesting is the opposite. That Russia would come in and remove the democratic government of Mexico and impose an authoritarian regime.

So yeah, we would oppose that, because our country stands for human rights and individual freedom.

Now if the tables were totally turned, and the US was an autocratic dictatorship like Russia, and if Russia were a free democracy who came in and helped Mexico escape the grasp of authoritarian corrupt rule, then I as an American suffering under the corruption of the hypothetical authoritarian government would welcome it.
Governments are messed with for economic reasons.

I am not suggesting that Russia would replace Mexico's government with an authoritarian regime! I am suggesting that Russia would hypothetically want to get people who are friendly with Russia and not the United States into office in Mexico. Big difference. They might be able to do so with no one noticing right away. Obama almost got away with that in Ukraine. It's a little hard to trace but the footprints are all there. It was an illegal move.

Governments are messed with for economic reasons.

I am not suggesting that Russia would replace Mexico's government with an authoritarian regime! I am suggesting that Russia would hypothetically want to get people who are friendly with Russia and not the United States into office in Mexico. Big difference. They might be able to do so with no one noticing right away. Obama almost got away with that in Ukraine. It's a little hard to trace but the footprints are all there. It was an illegal move.
Hard to see why a democratic government would align with an authoritarian one without themselves becoming corrupted into the same kind of authoritarianism.

These hypotheticals are simply absurd. They’re simply too far out of the realm of possibility.

Ukraine was being led by a corrupt government in 2014. Saying it was Obama that overthrew them is propaganda, not history.

Forum List

Back