Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

Yes dummy, an article you never read.

he is asking how many are there who are trying to leave but cannot.
I've read the articles before ....many times........

You again ARE MAKING EXCUSES for your Brandon FAILURES............you don't leave your people behind...........and you sure as hell don't look at your watch while the caskets are coming by from the fucked up policy while THE FAMILIES WATCH........

I've read the articles before ....many times........

You again ARE MAKING EXCUSES for your Brandon FAILURES............you don't leave your people behind...........and you sure as hell don't look at your watch while the caskets are coming by from the fucked up policy while THE FAMILIES WATCH........
I didn't do any of that. You literally just invented that out of thin air to keep your little giney all puckered and to maintain your usual, low-IQ baby fit.

And no, you never read that article or the linked articles from which it was grifted.

You read the headline, maybe not even the entire headline.

Hard to see why a democratic government would align with an authoritarian one without themselves becoming corrupted into the same kind of authoritarianism.

These hypotheticals are simply absurd. They’re simply too far out of the realm of possibility.

Ukraine was being led by a corrupt government in 2014. Saying it was Obama that overthrew them is propaganda, not history.
What do you think RINO's are manufactured to do besides pull the wool over the public's eyes while things opposite to what they voted for are secretly done behind the scenes. Don't you think other countries have their versions of RINO's?

What do you think RINO's are manufactured to do besides pull the wool over the public's eyes while things opposite to what they voted for are secretly done behind the scenes. Don't you think other countries have their versions of RINO's?
WTF are you on about?

They are all with the WEF now it seems..........By 2030 you will own nothing and be happy. The new WEF THEME.

Some serious shit has to go down before that can happen....

To spell it out for you that's how a democratically elected government could be replaced by an authoritarian one without the people even realizing it right away.

I Support BLM.,

Your favorite fascists Putin is killing Ukrainian civilians where they sleep and you give us a ‘maybe’ righttly so., not convinced yourself is a bad moral place to be right now?
Where was your damned outrage when Putin was in Syria battling ISIS fighters because the U.S. wouldn't cross a certain line in that theater ????

OK Geoduck - Try not to get you knickers in such a knot.

It's just words on a screen and not worth your angst. Note also that I'm not a mindreader so what you and your mind's ear think you said may not always convey as such on the screen that the rest of us are reading.
Although you claim you're not mind reader, you can't suppress your "readings" toward my education that you're obsessed with. Sorry to disappoint you, but I have probably spent in schools and universities more time and money than you and your sons together.

As for "broken treaties", classic example might be that of Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia carving up Poland between them in Sept. 1939. They had a "Mutual Non-Aggression Pact (Treaty)" between them at that time. Barely two years later Nazi Germany 'broke' that treaty by attacking and invading the USSR/Soviet Russia. History is filled with such similar examples and such is what I was inferring to.

Irrelevant to our discussion, since both countries Germany and USSR were dictatorships with their own ambitions of world dominance. Just in that case, both sides were planning to attack each other, Hitler because of oil, and Stalin because of World Comintern beliefs. It just happened that Hitler did it first and caught Stalin by surprise.

However, you still haven't answered the question I asked you initially: "Do you think Mexico would be better off if they break the treaty they have with us?"

This is something I was implying you should have learned in course of your K-12 education, if not also in any college you may have attended.

If you had facts, and you don't, you wouldn't be implying, mind reading, and assuming. None of those are in touch with reality, except in your own mind, perhaps..

As a single parent I raised my two sons through public education in the 1990s and noticed the decline in just a few decade from my time in the 1960s regards extend and depth of World History~USA History~Civics in general, Etc.

As a grandparent I notice the further decline in education quality in this area ever since via monitoring the knowledge/education of my grandchildren.

The USA and Mexico have a long history together and all I asked for as a more specific example of what you were inferring.

There were only two defense treaties we had with Mexico, and from one of them Mexico stepped out some 20 years ago. Now pick the treaty that you want to discuss.
Note also that if one clicks on your name, then goes to your Profile here, and then clicks on the "About"; all we get is you claim to be a male and live in Michigan. We don't get anything on if you are a citizen or not, what your age might be, nor especially on your background, experience, etc. This sparsity of revelation is often common to Leftists and I'd be inclined to suspect you as such based on that secrecy.

"We don't get anything"... And it drives you nutz.

I don't give a shit about what you want. What would change in my posts, or in yours, even if you know more about me? There is no secrecy, and in 13 years on this board some earned to get to know me better. Are you offended you're not one of them? The amount of Information "about" me is about the same as most of posters here. You wanna know more, either read my posts, or earn it.

As for myself, if anyone were to check my track of posts you'd see that I could be considered on the Right Side of Political Spectrum, at the least. Click onto my 'Profile' and 'About' and you find more information on me than you have willingness to provide on yourself (what might that say about your integrity and honesty?). For the most part you remain an unknown vague username to myself and others. Put that in your bong and toke it.

BTW, my usual way to cook tilapia is with a splash or two of either lemon or lime juice and a sprinkling of ground dill weed.

Again, I don't care what you put in your profile. It's completely irrelevant to have the conversation. As you being on "right side of political spectrum", you can claim anything. I haven't read enough of your posts to make my own conclusion. So far I learned that you have a sharp tongue. But sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

Biden reversing Trump's policies against Russia shows that Biden is much closer to Putin then left portray him to be. He's continuing Obama's policies that let Russia do whatever they want in Ukraine. If he's really serious, and he's not, about punishing Russia, he wouldn't remove sanctions, he wouldn't approve Nordstream 2, and he would impose all available sanctions. Heck, he would take them to NATO immediately, without considering what Putin says. But he's not doing so, and we all pretty much know why. Beside, Biden is still angry on Ukraine because they didn't back him up on Burisma and Hunter issue, and against Trump. Putin's threats are working so well that he expanded his threats about joining NATO to Sweden and Finland, two countries that were always pro west oriented, and were never military threat to Russia.

I think you're wrong about Ukraine military power. Regardless of air superiority, you cant run over the country that is size of Texas in just few days. For comparison, Ukraine is about 60% larger than Iraq, and they're facing much smaller attack forces than Iraq was facing against the US, and it still took almost two months for us to take complete control of Iraq. Regardless of our administration being hesitant (read kissing Putin's ass) to help Ukraine, many small countries are sending military help (anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles). Russia can do a lot of damage, but they will lose this war.
Just don't think that Putin started something that he isn't fully capable of finishing. Russia ain't no joke, and this guy in Ukraine vowing the Ukrainian people fight to the death reminds me of Hitler's desperation in the face of overwhelming odds against the allied invasions.

Why doesn't the leader of Ukraine step down, and spare that country and people the violence of war and death ? Is he that narcissistic and selfish that he would see his fellow countrymen killed as he defies logic and reason instead of sacrificing his position so that Ukrainians can live ??? At some point right ??

Last edited:
Just don't think that Putin started something that he isn't fully capable of finishing. Russia ain't no joke, and this guy in Ukraine vowing the Ukrainian people fight to the death reminds me of Hitler's desperation in the face of overwhelming odds against the allied invasions.

Why doesn't the leader of Ukraine step down, and spare that country and people the violence of war and death ? Is he that narcissistic and selfish that he would see his fellow countrymen killed as he defies logic and reason instead of sacrificing his position so that Ukrainians can live ??? At some point right ??

Can you explain why should Zelensky step down?

Can you explain why should Zelensky step down?
Because he shouldn't want his people killed over political issues that Russia undoubtedly is attacking him for right ?? The overwhelming odds say that the Ukrainians are in for a slaughter if decide to fight against those odds to the bitter end right ?? The Chess game doesn't look good in their favor does it ??

Because he shouldn't want his people killed over political issues that Russia undoubtedly is attacking him for right ?? The overwhelming odds say that the Ukrainians are in for a slaughter if decide to fight against those odds to the bitter end right ?? The Chess game doesn't look good in their favor does it ??
He doesn't want his people killed .

Putin wants Zelensky's people killed.

So let's start there.

He doesn't want his people killed .

Putin wants Zelensky's people killed.

So let's start there.
If you tell your people to fight to the bitter end against overwhelming odds like Hitler did from his bunker, then yes you have gotten your people killed. I agree he doesn't want his people killed of course, but his word's can bring about that situation as if he said it straight out.

If you tell your people to fight to the bitter end against overwhelming odds like Hitler did from his bunker, then yes you have gotten your people killed. I agree he doesn't want his people killed of course, but his word's can bring about that situation as if he said it straight out.
He isn't in a bunker, popping pills, like Hitler was. To be fair.

I understand your point.

BUT

Do you see or hear outrage in Ukraine at the conscription or the all-out war posture of the country? If so, I haven't seen it. These aren't like Polish Nazi conscripts. They are fighting for their homeland.

They are playing target practice with Russian armor using guided missiles and missile drones.

And one point I make is that it shows the world that the Russian military is not so great.

But somehow you fail to bring up credible reports.

Never said they were great, but they do have a large advantage in tank numbers and manpower.

Never said they were great, but they do have a large advantage in tank numbers and manpower.
For sure.

They probably don't have enough javelins or missile drones to destory 1/4 of all the russian amor.

like if they one-shot one killed an armored vehicle with every tank killer they have, Russia still has 20,000+

For sure.

They probably don't have enough javelins or missile drones to destory 1/4 of all the russian amor.

like if they one-shot one killed an armored vehicle with every tank killer they have, Russia still has 20,000+

Yup and Ukraine has only 34 attack Helos for tank busting while Russia has 544 of them (second largest in the world)

But Tanks are ALWAYS vulnerable to Attack Helos and Fighter interceptor Jets, but Ukraine has few planes (69) while Russia has many (772)

LINK

Yup and Ukraine has only 34 attack Helos for tank busting while Russia has 544 of them (second largest in the world)

But Tanks are ALWAYS vulnerable to Attack Helos and Fighter interceptor Jets, but Ukraine has few planes (69) while Russia has many (772)

LINK
And they have Missile drones and javelins.

The drone videos are starting to hit the internet.

Anyone see Medvedev's comments about the west's sanctions and how Russia is going to freeze assets of all the west companies in Russia?

Yo', Joe.....

Forum List

Back