Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

He also tried it in Odessa in 2014, but it didn't work that time. Every time, the US did nothing (read he got OK from the US).
The United States stood behind the Maidan in 2014 and spent $ 5 billion to prepare for a change of power in Ukraine. And in Odessa, nazi bandits burned 48 people alive. Do you like these actions?
As for Putin, if he wanted, most of Ukraine, especially the eastern and southeastern, would have been happy to join Russia if Putin had then sent troops to help the then legitimate president in 2014.
A lot has changed in 8 years, after intensified propaganda. Well, just like in the USA after propaganda, lasting for generations, the population in many matters of life is zombified to idiocy. Idiotocracy getting closer.

Right, but they authorized private shipments of weapons. The just didn't authorize the federal government to give them directly. So plenty of lethal weaponry went to Ukraine , as authorized by the Obama administration.

And you know that how? Why would they hide it?

The US government didn't hide it when Trump send them Javelins, so your argument that they did it secretly has no legs to stand on.

You are a liar. Please correct this post before proceeding.

Didn't take your meds this morning, kiddo?

"Germany will send 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 Stinger missiles to Ukraine, marking a complete reversal in Berlin's restrictive arms export policy, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz announced Saturday."

"Germany will also lift its ban on other countries exporting German-origin weapons, allowing the Netherlands to transfer 400 rocket-propelled grenade launchers to Ukraine."

Germany to send thousands of weapons to Ukraine in major reversal

Estonia delivers Javelin anti-tank missiles to Ukraine

Poland Is Sending Missiles, Drones And Thousands Of Artillery Rounds To Ukraine

The United States stood behind the Maidan in 2014

The United States did not launch a military invasion into the Ukraine In 2012 to overthrow the Ukrainian Pro-Russian government.

In Kiev there was a coup. The Ukrainian constitution was violated and Putin did a bloodless coup but indeed bloodless annexation of Crimea. There was a humanitarian element to that that is not emphasized in the west. However what Putin is doing now is terrorism and war crimes. There is no justification based on previous history to those who want to explain away Putin turning Russia into a pariah state.

Last edited:
Your opinion is self-refuted by the reality on the ground. Biden has theAmerican public and political and business establishments united not seen since 09/11/01 against a war criminal and a threat to Europe who will be stopped.

That is except for Trump goons rooting for Putin to defeat Biden’s presidency since they can’t.

What’s the MAGA dear leader focused on today … tearing apart the GOP ., and that is a good thing.

'Every RINO must go!': Trump melts down on Georgia lawmakers and their 'puppet master' Mitch McConnell

Tom Boggioni
February 26, 2022
The majority of Americans think Biden is a failure according to NPR

I am sorry, that my english level is to high for you, just try to keep up and you learn eventually.

You Russian trolls come here and show your asses...

What you don't get is this place has been a troll training ground for a decade. You're like a low level minor leaguer getting an at bat in a major league game.

You bring no troll tools that haven't been swatted down a million times on this board

Russia is still obliged to fulfill its financial obligations to the Council of Europe after the suspension of its powers in the organization, PACE head Tiny Cox said.
Real Tiny Cocks...

Putin Puts Russian Nuclear Forces High Alert.

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — In a dramatic escalation of East-West tensions over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin ordered Russian nuclear forces put on high alert Sunday in response to what he called “aggressive statements” by leading NATO powers.

The directive to put Russia’s nuclear weapons in an increased state of readiness for launch raised fears that the crisis could boil over into nuclear warfare, whether by design or mistake.

Putin’s step is “potentially putting in play forces that, if there’s a miscalculation, could make things much, much more dangerous,” said a senior U.S. defense official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Putin's Invasion is slowing down as Ukrainian Forces continue to resist the Russian Military. German and Poland of send Anti-Weapons and Stinger Missles to Ukraine.

Putin is spiraling right now. He probably Ukraine would just fold like someone holding a pair of dueces and instead the Ukrainian Military and Civilian Forces are fighting.

Use of Nuclear Weapons is nothing MADD and he knows this.

Yes Cons, Cheer the this Russian Communist Dictator as he leads the world Nuclear War...

The United States stood behind the Maidan in 2014 and spent $ 5 billion to prepare for a change of power in Ukraine. And in Odessa, nazi bandits burned 48 people alive. Do you like these actions?
As for Putin, if he wanted, most of Ukraine, especially the eastern and southeastern, would have been happy to join Russia if Putin had then sent troops to help the then legitimate president in 2014.
A lot has changed in 8 years, after intensified propaganda. Well, just like in the USA after propaganda, lasting for generations, the population in many matters of life is zombified to idiocy. Idiotocracy getting closer.

Why don't you read my post again, but this time carefully.

Second, those who locked themselves in the building were anti-Maidan (pro-Yanukovych, pro-Russian). No excuse for burning the building, but they did kill some on the other side.
Large majority of Ukrainians wanted closer ties to EU. Anti-Maidan Yanukovych fled to Russia.

Calling those who are pro-Maidan (Euromaidan, anti-Russian) Nazis, is rather childish.

Being anti-Russia, or anti-Putin, doesn't make you Nazi. Just as being anti-Democrat doesn't make you racist or bigot. But for imbeciles, that is the only "argument" they got.

Because there are records of it. You can find it. It was reported.

Search:

January 26, 2018

Lethal Weapons to Ukraine: A Primer​

By Peter J. Marzalik and Aric Toler

And you provide the article that confirms what I said. Congress did approve sending lethal weapons to Ukraine in 2014, but Obama didn't authorize it.

From your own article...

In a rare show of bipartisanship in 2014, the US Congress passed the Ukraine Freedom Support Act, which appropriated $350 million in security assistance, including anti-tank and anti-armor weapons, to the government of Ukraine to defend its territorial integrity. Despite strong congressional backing, President Barack Obama decided not to authorize the US government sale or financing of lethal weapons to Ukraine.

I guess that has something to do with this...

Last edited:
And you provide the article that confirms what I said. Congress did approve sending lethal weapons to Ukraine in 2014, but Obama didn't authorize it.
Right. He authorized private transactions, though. As the link shows.

That was my point. I clearly stated it. Why dodge it? Facts are facts. You either account for them and adjust your narrative, or you lie. Those are your choices.

He could have stopped them. Instead he authorized lots of lethal weaponry to be sent to Ukraine.

It's just a fact.

1645982203758.png

Right. He authorized private transactions, though. As the link shows.

That was my point. I clearly stated it. Why dodge it? Facts are facts. You either account for them and adjust your narrative, or you lie. Those are your choices.

He could have stopped them. Instead he authorized lots of lethal weaponry to be sent to Ukraine.

It's just a fact.

During Trump's first impeachment trial it all came to light.

The US did NOT send lethal military to Ukraine.

Private sales, were not explicitly authorized, as article said "his policy did not prevent the private export".

are you mentally dysfunctional. Because other countries send weapons does that mean the United States didn’t. Search a little farther

That's exactly what it means.

Authorization to send weapons to Ukraine came out just yesterday.

Last edited:
Listen to yourself. Russians are creating conflicts in Ukraine since they became independent, and it doesn't matter who is the president, Russians wont stop.

Putin provoke crisis, then steps in as a peace maker to protect Russian interest. He did it in Crimea, he did it in Donetsk, He did it on Luhansk.
He also tried it in Odessa in 2014, but it didn't work that time. Every time, the US did nothing (read he got OK from the US).
Ok, and what's the solution then ??

I have a friend that married a Ukrainian woman after bringing her here to the U.S.
This was years ago, and when she would go back to visit, she couldn't visit family members in the east due to the war. Like I said it's been going on for years now.

Forum List

Back