Putin Dying of Cancer?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Marco Rubio made an interesting observation.

I wish I could share more,but for now I can say it’s pretty obvious to many that something is off with #Putin

He has always been a killer,but his problem now is different & significant

It would be a mistake to assume this Putin would react the same way he would have 5 years ago
Marco Rubio
Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) February 26, 2022

What are the odds that he either has some terminal disease, or someone in his circle is slipping him some of the proverbial Russian Polonium tea?

And if so and even more disturbing, what are the odds he feels that he has nothing to lose, and could go full-nuclear on NATO or some western country?

Scary stuff.

What are the odds that he either has some terminal disease, or someone in his circle is slipping him some of the proverbial Russian Polonium tea?

And if so and even more disturbing, what are the odds he feels that he has nothing to lose, and could go full-nuclear on NATO or some western country?

Scary stuff.
I think it's inbreeding. Like what happens with some dog breeds. They go crazy.

Scary stuff.
His televised meetings where he is 50 feet away from any human are very bizarre.

JGalt Also I have seen a few people point out that he seemed to be digging into the 19th century Russian mythology about itself in his speeches. And that his overall behavior has seemingly changed rather quickly.

Losing touch with reality, maybe?

• Banned
If you want to speculate about somebody dying....how about the Turnip in Chief who stole the election ?

How about Bill Clinton?

Hell, Mr Potatohead has one foot in the grave, anyway. That fucker's old.

Obama and the looney left Democrats loved Putin and he was an honored guest at the White House.
That is until Putin outlawed Homo Pride Parades and refused to legalize sodomite pretend marriage.
Then he suddenly became enemy #1 and all you heard from the tard Democrats was Russia caused this and Russia caused that.
Russia, Russia, Russia........ :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything to indicate that Putin is sick with cancer, but right now would be a good time for some serious psyops aimed to make the Russian people think he is sick and dying.

I'm inclined to believe Rubio. He's on some pretty serious committees, and has access to info that most people don't.

The thing is, if Putin knows he's terminal, he's more dangerous. Hopefully some high-ranking Russian military officers will seize control and stop this shit before it goes nuclear.

I'm inclined to believe Rubio. He's on some pretty serious committees, and has access to info that most people don't.

The thing is, if Putin knows he's terminal, he's more dangerous. Hopefully some high-ranking Russian military officers will seize control and stop this shit before it goes nuclear.

you are inclined to believe little Marco?

oh well....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back