🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin gives Turkey red line on supporting ISIS

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Via the video below I just learned about this. Putin stated he was going to end Turkey's support of ISIS two months ago. So why all the surprise Putin is bombing Syrian targets, and invading Turkish airspace?
Putin Issues Ultimatum, Threatens War Over Erdogan’s Support of ISIS | Veterans Today
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on August 4, 2015
Russian President Vladimir Putin in a meeting with the Turkish Ambassador issued a verbal ultimatum calling for an immediate end to Turkey’s support for ISIS and violations of Syria’s sovereignty. In doing to, Putin has drawn a red line over Syria, after weeks of escalating NATO moves against that beleaguered nation.
It is a long video but worth the listen.

Gordon Duff, lol, a self admitted propagandist, good luck with that.

You might have the wrong take on this particular article. Also from the article:
Putin Issues Ultimatum, Threatens War Over Erdogan’s Support of ISIS | Veterans Today
In 2012, Russian investigators attempted to present scientific evidence of the use of Turkish sarin gas by al Nusra forces near Aleppo. The west refused to look at the evidence even when Turkish prosecutors had ordered the arrest of both Turkish nationals and foreign backed terrorists who were operating sarin production facilities inside Turkey.

It wasn’t until the possibility of military confrontation between the US and Russia became a reality that President Obama accepted the Syrian version of events. Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh outlines this confrontation and Erdogan’s role in the use of sarin gas against Syrian civilians in his book, The Red Line and the Rat Line.

In June 2015, Erdogan failed to win a majority in a national election, one swayed from Erdogan by a large Kurdish opposition vote. Erdogan has continued to rule without forming a government giving credibility to President Putin’s claim of Erdogan’s dictatorial rule.

It is estimated that a minimum of 25,000 ISIS fighters have transited Turkey into both Syria and Iraq since 2011. In the last 18 months, a number of Turkish officers have been killed or captured inside Syria. Additionally, most ISIS and al Nusra fighters captured by Syrian, Kurdish and Iraqi forces have told of Turkey’s full complicity in their terror operations.
...​

Via the video below I just learned about this. Putin stated he was going to end Turkey's support of ISIS two months ago. So why all the surprise Putin is bombing Syrian targets, and invading Turkish airspace?
Russian President Vladimir Putin in a meeting with the Turkish Ambassador issued a verbal ultimatum calling for an immediate end to Turkey’s support for ISIS and violations of Syria’s sovereignty. In doing to, Putin has drawn a red line over Syria, after weeks of escalating NATO moves against that beleaguered nation.

What support of ISIS? ISIS is killing Turkish soldiers.

From what I find only two Turkish soldiers were killed in all of 2015, and none before that, and the
Syrian Observatory for Human Rights disputes one of those even happened. What is your motivation, Skylar? You have a dog in this fight somewhere?

Turkish soldier, ISIS militant killed in fire exchange on Turkey-Syria border - Middle East

You might have the wrong take on this particular article. Also from the article:
In 2012, Russian investigators attempted to present scientific evidence of the use of Turkish sarin gas by al Nusra forces near Aleppo. The west refused to look at the evidence even when Turkish prosecutors had ordered the arrest of both Turkish nationals and foreign backed terrorists who were operating sarin production facilities inside Turkey.

It wasn’t until the possibility of military confrontation between the US and Russia became a reality that President Obama accepted the Syrian version of events. Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh outlines this confrontation and Erdogan’s role in the use of sarin gas against Syrian civilians in his book, The Red Line and the Rat Line.

In June 2015, Erdogan failed to win a majority in a national election, one swayed from Erdogan by a large Kurdish opposition vote. Erdogan has continued to rule without forming a government giving credibility to President Putin’s claim of Erdogan’s dictatorial rule.

It is estimated that a minimum of 25,000 ISIS fighters have transited Turkey into both Syria and Iraq since 2011. In the last 18 months, a number of Turkish officers have been killed or captured inside Syria. Additionally, most ISIS and al Nusra fighters captured by Syrian, Kurdish and Iraqi forces have told of Turkey’s full complicity in their terror operations.
...​
Yea, I don't think I'm wrong about the article. The supposed meeting that took place between Putin and Umit Yardim is highly suspicious. Duff has admitted to falsifying 40% of his articles. He is going to need to provide sources for the alleged meeting that took place before I would even consider buying into it. Duff claims the Moscow Times had the story of the meeting but doesn't provide a link to the alleged article. Does the Moscow Times article even exist, can you provide a link to it?

From what I find only two Turkish soldiers were killed in all of 2015, and none before that, and the
Syrian Observatory for Human Rights disputes one of those even happened. What is your motivation, Skylar? You have a dog in this fight somewhere?

Turkish soldier, ISIS militant killed in fire exchange on Turkey-Syria border - Middle East

So the Turks are helping ISIS....by shooting at them?

That doesn't make the slightest sense.

ISTANBUL — Turkey plunged into the fight against the Islamic State on Thursday, rushing forces into the first direct combat with its militants on the Syrian border and granting permission for American warplanes to use two Turkish air bases for bombarding the group in Syria.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/24/world/europe/turkey-isis-us-airstrikes-syria.html?_r=0

That's 'helping ISIS'? Allowing the US to use an airbase to bomb them?

Well, it looks bad for our side, if we can figure out who "our side" is.

...​
Yea, I don't think I'm wrong about the article. The supposed meeting that took place between Putin and Umit Yardim is highly suspicious. Duff has admitted to falsifying 40% of his articles. He is going to need to provide sources for the alleged meeting that took place before I would even consider buying into it. Duff claims the Moscow Times had the story of the meeting but doesn't provide a link to the alleged article. Does the Moscow Times article even exist, can you provide a link to it?
(If you look on the site they write their dates dd/mm/yyyy.)
Putin, "Erdogan vada all’inferno con l’Isis". Verità o bufala?
05/08/2015 - Luigi Perfetti
erdogan_putin_011214.jpg

...​
I did not see the direct article but here is another reference to said article:
Russian president to Turkish ambassador: "tell your dictator President he can go to hell along with his ISIS terrorists, I will make Syria a 'Big Stalingrad' for him!" - AWD News

...​
Russian president to Turkish ambassador: "tell your dictator President he can go to hell along with his ISIS terrorists, I will make Syria a 'Big Stalingrad' for him!" - AWD News
It seems the story was picked up by many different news services. But there is no link to the alleged original story. Suspicious..... I still don't buy it. Sorry for jacking your thread.

...​
It seems the story was picked up by many different news services. But there is no link to the alleged original story. Suspicious..... I still don't buy it. Sorry for jacking your thread.
My threads are always open for jacking.

Independent of there being a specific Moscow Times article the existence of articles stating Russia was going to doing something about Turkey's support of ISIS and then two months later Russia risking WW3 in Syria does raise a question; Is Turkey supporting ISIS? NATO could very well be called to defend Turkey. I believe before countries just blindly rush to the aid of Turkey someone should see what they have been up to.

Before there is some big exclamation that Russia is bombing in Iraq and no one saw it coming here is a video from Russia Today (RT). America can either get ahead of this or get run over by it. If we do not want Russia bombing ISIS in Iraq we are going to have to start doing so. As mentioned in the video ISIS will run to where there are safe havens and if Iraq is safer than Syria that is where they will go.

Since when Turkey supported ISIS? Any link? Our planes are based in Turkey bombing Syria. If this is true don't you think it's all over the news media? It's not suspicious. It's bogus.

...​
My threads are always open for jacking.

Independent of there being a specific Moscow Times article the existence of articles stating Russia was going to doing something about Turkey's support of ISIS and then two months later Russia risking WW3 in Syria does raise a question; Is Turkey supporting ISIS? NATO could very well be called to defend Turkey. I believe before countries just blindly rush to the aid of Turkey someone should see what they have been up to.

I believe that Turkey helped enable the rise of ISIS and I also believe the US , the Gulf Coast States and Israel are complicit as well. There is evidence out there that suggests ISIS supply lines run through Turkey and that Turkey turned a blind eye.
As far as Russia is concerned, I don't believe their maneuvers are related to Turkey at all. Russia is concerned with their own self preservation and that of Assad, as they should be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back