'Putin Laughs Off Obama'

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote that the outgoing president did not manage to leave “any” major foreign policy achievements as part of his legacy and instead of “putting an elegant period” to his two presidential terms has “made a huge blot” with his latest decision to impose more sanctions on Russia, expelling 35 Russian diplomats and closing two diplomatic compounds in the US.

“Today America, the American people were humiliated by their own president. Not by international terrorists, not by [the] enemy’s troops. This time Washington was slapped by own master, who has complicated the urgent tasks for the incoming team in the extreme,” Zakharova wrote, labeling the current administration “a group of foreign policy losers, bitter and narrow-minded.”

“This is it, [the] curtain [has dropped]. The bad performance is over. The whole world, from the front row to the balcony, is watching a devastating blow to America’s prestige and its leadership, dealt by Barack Obama and his semi-literate foreign policy team, which has exposed its main secret to the world – exceptionalism was a masked helplessness.”

“No enemy of the United States could have done worse,” Zakharova concluded.
Zakharova: ‘Obama team are foreign policy losers, humiliate Americans with anti-Russia sanctions’

The outgoing clown/president and his administration badly want to find somebody to blame for their own faults inside and outside the country. And during the last 8 years they have learned only one thing well: if you want to distract attention from your faults, blame Russia.

Last edited:
Does Putin's cock taste good? You hacks seem to line up to swallow it.

He's a mass murderer and he interfered in our election, but you go ahead and call him an adult, fanboi.
Apparently there's no dem history til' after the election.

GOP is also behind Obamas sanctions.

The one hold out is the Donald .

He's a mass murderer and he interfered in our election, but you go ahead and call him an adult, fanboi.

The one that counts.

Another right winger supporting a despot villain .
Simple question: Has the Clinton foundation accepted money from the Russians?
And now this message from the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger fan club:
"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

I'm a conservative.
These sanctions are to corner Trump. They have nothing to do with the corruption that was exposed in the dem party.
You're being duped.

The one that counts.
That's exactly why Putin wanted him elected.

21jrw50.jpg

Gotta be honest, i'd take Putin as our President over Hussein and Hitlery. He's a strong intelligent leader who actually loves his country. That's much more than i can say about Hussein and Hitlery.

The one that counts.

21jrw50.jpg

The one that counts.

21jrw50.jpg

What does that have to do with anything I have said?

The one that counts.

21jrw50.jpg

What does that have to do with anything I have said?

I don't recall having Trump in my original op.
And you're the only complaining about about being on topic. my my

Forum List

Back