'Putin Laughs Off Obama'

I don't think I'm smart, I know I'm intelligent. All I'm asking for is proof. Simply saying sonso said does not equate to proof.
Some will be shown when they're ready to show it, IP addresses etc etc ,and some retaliation won't be made public
Question for you...

Do you think we spy on them? Or do you think only Russia conducts cyber espionage?
I think it goes both ways ,,,but not on a 50-50 basis
IF it is proven the Russians hacked the DNC then appropriate action should be taken. I submit that returning to cold war tactics is not the right action. Furthermore I find it hard to believe that this isn't just "political" posturing.
Russia, like Romney said & was mocked for, is a geo political enemy. Our goal should be to rectify that problem not exasperate it.
The Kremlin hates America and will try to outfox Trump whom they believe to be unstable -- a disaster waiting to happen.
So?

I don't particularly care for one of my neighbors. Should I disrupt the entire neighborhood for the sake of my feelings?

Bottom line.

Democrat hate & disdain for the average voter was exposed. As a result the left wants blood. They have no interest in looking in the mirror.

Some will be shown when they're ready to show it, IP addresses etc etc ,and some retaliation won't be made public
Question for you...

Do you think we spy on them? Or do you think only Russia conducts cyber espionage?
IF it is proven the Russians hacked the DNC then appropriate action should be taken. I submit that returning to cold war tactics is not the right action. Furthermore I find it hard to believe that this isn't just "political" posturing.
Russia, like Romney said & was mocked for, is a geo political enemy. Our goal should be to rectify that problem not exasperate it.
Already top republicans including McConnell and Ryan say it was necessary and needs more ,,Of course they also say it should have been done a while ago
Months ago I started a thread about Russian hacking and said it needed to be addressed. Kicking out all the Russian diplomats is not a solution. All that accomplishes is temporary aggravation.
Gramps Got a problem getting rid of 35 spies?

Obama has said he's seen the evidence against Russia and it's pretty clear. Okay. Good.

So call a meeting with Trump, show him the evidence, hold a joint press conference, and tell us together what you think of the evidence and why.

Or just keep acting like we're all in junior high school and refuse to communicate like adults.

Question for you...

The Kremlin hates America and will try to outfox Trump whom they believe to be unstable -- a disaster waiting to happen.
So?

I don't particularly care for one of my neighbors. Should I disrupt the entire neighborhood for the sake of my feelings?
So because obama shows he has a backbone,,something in question with trump you find fault with Obama?? IF I was Obama I send our guys home from russia

Obama has said he's seen the evidence against Russia and it's pretty clear. Okay. Good.

So call a meeting with Trump, show him the evidence, hold a joint press conference, and tell us together what you think of the evidence and why.

Or just keep acting like we're all in junior high school and refuse to communicate like adults.
Dump says he'll talk to the agencies next week Not important enough for the moron Repubs gave America

Question for you...

So?

You and your neighborhood does not help understanding relations between the United States and the Russian Federation.

obama's flexibility was a lie. He was trying to sandbag Medvedev. The Russians saw right through that.

Or here's a possibility: Dear Leader is lying out his ass.

Not like we haven't seen that one before.

Question for you...

Already top republicans including McConnell and Ryan say it was necessary and needs more ,,Of course they also say it should have been done a while ago
Months ago I started a thread about Russian hacking and said it needed to be addressed. Kicking out all the Russian diplomats is not a solution. All that accomplishes is temporary aggravation.
Gramps Got a problem getting rid of 35 spies?
Well, the diplomats are moving on. But our diplomats stay in their working country. Just shows who is a statesman and who is a rabble rouser trying to create problems for the incoming president.
So, Eddie...are you saying we don't have intelligence people in place in Russia????

Did you finish high school?

Again, Obama is the clown and stepped in it. That's pretty hard when you are on vacation again. AGAIN... more that $85m spent on vacations. It would be worth it if he stayed in place and someone took his phone.

Obama does nothing = Pussy

Obama does something = Too much

Putin does nothing in response? = Strong

Lmao..these guys just everything Obama bad, all Putin good guys are hilarious.

LET THOSE POOR RUSSIANS HACK US! LEAVE THEM ALONE!:crybaby:

Forum List

Back