Putin likes Trump

NaziCons must be thrilled that one of the worst tyrants in the world likes Trump. Interesting...

One of "the worst tyrants in the world"? How many Americans is Putin holding prisoner? Zero. How many Americans are Iran's jihadist leaders holding prisoner? Four. How much money does Putin give to jihadist terrorist groups? Zero. How much money do Iran's jihadist leaders give to jihadist terrorist groups? Millions of dollars. How many Americans has Putin been responsible for killing? Zero. How many Americans have Iran's jihadist leaders been responsible for killing? Hundreds. Indeed, they organized and funded some of the terrorists who killed Americans.

And as for the silly "Nazi-con" comments, how many Russian newspapers and authors have praised Hitler and denied the Holocaust? Zero. How many Arab newspapers and authors have praised Hitler and denied the Holocaust? Quite a few.

Last edited:
Egotistical, narcissistic birds of a feather...

putin-horse-626x339.jpg

trump_putin_horse.jpg

You would have posted Obama,but the only horse he could ride was a hobby horse.

"Useful idiots" was a phrase once applied to leftists in the West that helped the Soviet Union achieve their aims. Now it can safely be applied to "conservatives" in the West who help Russia achieve their aims.

"There is no such thing as a former KGB man." - Vladimir Putin

"The greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century was the fall of the Soviet Union." - Vladimir Putin

Useful idiots indeed.

The Cold War is over. The Soviet Union is long gone. Russia is not the US's problem anymore.

THe idiots are the ones living in the past.

"Very talented, no doubt about that."

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Thursday, but declined to weigh in on whether the real estate mogul would be a good president.

"He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that... He is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another level of relations, to a deeper level of relations with Russia. How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome it," Putin told reporters in Moscow, according to Reuters.

But the Russian president declined to weigh in on Trump's controversial language and proposals, such as banning all Muslims from entering the United States.

"It's not our affair to determine his worthiness. That's up to the United States voters," he said, according to ABC. "As for his internal political issues and his turns of speech which he uses to raise his popularity, I repeat, it’s not our job to judge them."

Trump has said that he would aim to work with Putin if he were elected president, saying he got to know him when they both appeared on "60 Minutes," even though the two men appeared on the show in different cities. Trump has also praised Russia's military intervention in Syria.

Putin has had a frosty relationship with President Barack Obama.

Vladimir Putin Praises Donald Trump: 'He Is A Very Flamboyant Man'

Like that old saying: "It takes one to know one"...
It's a match made in hell.

I hear Donald is considering Putin fo his VP spot. Just amazing that Donald is cozying up to Adolph Putin.

And his disciplines love it!

Can you give an example where Putin made Obama look like a pussy? Link.
Didn't Obama just applied sanctions against Russia? Punishing Putin without firing a single bullet. Putin can't do a darn thing which makes him look like clown and pussy.
Crimea...
Syria...
ISIS...
Before the UN talking about ISIS....

Vladimir Putin steals Barack Obama's thunder on world stage - CNNPolitics.com

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rikes/&usg=AFQjCNHdCVCgAxEcxlFsYOb3GhyY2ciKCQ

View attachment 57244

So.... what happened?
He invaded Crimea. About 9,200 casualties, shooting down Malaysian airline killing 298, people are suffering in Crimea. Congratulation.
Syria, ISIS....... There's one big difference between US and Russian bombings. Russia targeted moderate rebels killing civilians on purpose and some ISIS. US only bomb ISIS. If Russia is doing such a good job....... Why do you think ISIS still capable of producing oil?

New reality in Crimea. Life on the peninsula under the wing of 'brotherly' Russia. -

Didn't Obama just applied sanctions against Russia? Punishing Putin without firing a single bullet. Putin can't do a darn thing which makes him look like clown and pussy.

'Hey Vlad, I think something's wrong with
the 'Reset' button...'

One big difference between Putin's 'Leadership' style and foreign policies and Obama's is that when Putin wants to overthrow a government or protect his friends he doesn't sell arms to, support, train, and protect a bunch of terrorists and 'rebels' to do the work for him is some 'proxy war' so people won't really know that he is behind it and / or have to get his hands 'dirty', like Obama. No, he rolls the tanks, the helicopters, the jest, and the troops in, kicks the proxy rebels asses, takes what he wants and rides a bear bare-chested into the fray so everyone will know it is him who is doing it.

(In Obama's defense, Putin does have bigger boobs than he does...)
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...d=0ahUKEwjT3dW57eXJAhUBzCYKHco0A4wQMwhXKBswGw
:lmao:

You really impressed me how much you adore Putin. Didn't I asked you...... Can you tell me what Putin did to you that you love him so much?
I understand where and what Stradford position is because he is Russian. In the worst possible scenario (example ) we will shoot at each other. But if you are an American..... then I baptized you as Traitor.

I hear Donald is considering Putin fo his VP spot. Just amazing that Donald is cozying up to Adolph Putin.

What makes Putin an "Adolf"? Have you ever read the list of the US fuckups errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr military actions since the fall of the USSR. No country matches the US.

How about political interference? Like Honduras when the moron in the White House and his bitch Hillary sided with the President of the Honduras breaking the Constitution of the Honduras and trying to get him re instated.

How about buying the illegal coup in the Ukraine handing the country over to fucking neo Nazis?

Cripes I can go on forever on fucked up the world gets when the US decides "its time for a change".

'Hey Vlad, I think something's wrong with
the 'Reset' button...'

One big difference between Putin's 'Leadership' style and foreign policies and Obama's is that when Putin wants to overthrow a government or protect his friends he doesn't sell arms to, support, train, and protect a bunch of terrorists and 'rebels' to do the work for him is some 'proxy war' so people won't really know that he is behind it and / or have to get his hands 'dirty', like Obama. No, he rolls the tanks, the helicopters, the jest, and the troops in, kicks the proxy rebels asses, takes what he wants and rides a bear bare-chested into the fray so everyone will know it is him who is doing it.

(In Obama's defense, Putin does have bigger boobs than he does...)
:lmao:

You really impressed me how much you adore Putin. Didn't I asked you...... Can you tell me what Putin did to you that you love him so much?
I understand where and what Stradford position is because he is Russian. In the worst possible scenario (example ) we will shoot at each other. But if you are an American..... then I baptized you as Traitor.

Being honest about how your country is fucking up the planet is a good thing. Not traitorous. My rants for example are completely bipartisan against my own former Prime Minister Harper and Cameron and progressive Obama.

Empowering ISIS all to overthrow Assad which by the way we have no right to fucking do has been a monumental disaster.

Our leaders created a jihadist monster of epic proportions. All because they wanted to aid Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia to put a Muslim Brotherhood government in Assad's place.

Our leaders have given the planet a nightmare of nightmares called ISIS.

NaziCons must be thrilled that one of the worst tyrants in the world likes Trump. Interesting...

It really pisses you liberal bed wetters off that Putin isn't backing Hillary after she went there and 'reset' US-Russian relations.
Putin supports the bigger wuss, the one who will be easier for him to manipulate and handle... :D to think otherwise is foolish...imo

What makes Putin an "Adolf"? Have you ever read the list of the US fuckups errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr military actions since the fall of the USSR. No country matches the US.

How about political interference? Like Honduras when the moron in the White House and his bitch Hillary sided with the President of the Honduras breaking the Constitution of the Honduras and trying to get him re instated.

How about buying the illegal coup in the Ukraine handing the country over to fucking neo Nazis?

Cripes I can go on forever on fucked up the world gets when the US decides "its time for a change".

You sound like a Putin plant, Conrad.

I mean really... the cold war is over! Not saying we gotta chummy up to Putin. But we don't need to start problems or agitate them. As like what Obama has been doing the past 8 years.

I mean really... the cold war is over! Not saying we gotta chummy up to Putin. But we don't need to start problems or agitate them. As like what Obama has been doing the past 8 years.

Oh, did Obama annex Crimea? Putin is a Dictator. Trump wants to be one.

You sound like a Putin plant, Conrad.

Comrad should be comrad. I'm not. I'm a dual Canuck/American. I have dual citizenship. :)

Look I've done the biggest mea culpa from the invasion of Iraq and the nation building in Afghanistan. I was one of those dreamers who from the beginnings of the suppression of Afghan women in the 90's fought to bring human rights to the country especially for women and children.

I've learned over all these brutal years one cannot force human rights on a tribal society. They do not understand democracy. Now I'm not saying they can't in the future but it will be such a slow process to overcome such human rights violations as bacha bazi. Or fgm. Or child brides. The list sadly is endless.

To the here and now. WE HAVE NO RIGHT to overthrow Assad.

By all means tell me why we should. Because Saudi Arabia says so? Saudi Arabia who is going to behead a young man this week because he was involved in a protest against the government when he was 15?

I'm working feverishly against his beheading. Working on a letter to my PM right now. We back these bastards and still try to take out Assad?

Are we fucking nuts?

Forum List

Back