Putin likes Trump

I am not a sympathizer of Putin's.

I recognize that he is pursuing Russia's interest as he sees them.

Beyond that, I do not consider Russia a threat to the US and thus not our problem.

Me tell Putin to do or not do something?

Why would I do that or Putin be taking advice from some random MIddle Class white guy in the middle of the US?

The Gain I get is hopefully avoiding a World War that doesn't need to happen and would be bad for America.

We would have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Any world war will be bad for both country not just America as you mentioned.... What made you think it's only bad for America? After reading several of your post you are Putin sympathizer. Either I or you like it or not the cold war was re started see link..... I do not support any war and I do not hate Russians..... I do not see Russian as a threat either but supporting Iran and Syria a prime supporter of terrorism that killed American just doesn't sit well.
But to portray Putin as a white shining armor saving the world is just non sense. So far he has not done or show any contributions to world peace.

Cold War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From YOUR LINK

"While the new tensions between Russia and the West have similarities with those during the original Cold War, there are also major dissimilarities such as modern Russia's increased economic ties with the outside world, which may potentially constrain Russia's actions[17]and provides it with new avenues for exerting influence.[18] The term Cold War II has therefore been described as a misnomer.[19]"

I did not say that I thought that a Nuclear Global War would be bad just for the US. I focused on the US because that is who I care about the most, US.

So, a global Nuclear War would be bad for Russia too? So what? Why is that something I should care about?

Anyone who is willing to send troops to fight ISIS deserves some respect for his "contributions to world peace".

You care about US? That's funny when you are here post after post defending Putin interest with your Russian buddy Stratford..... If I'm not mistaken you are also a Russian.
We have US troops on the ground fighting and we also have air power. Russia is only fighting from the air kind of bombing some ISIS but murdering civilians at the same time. They should charge Putin with war crimes. See link. The only reason and only reason Putin is in Syria is to make sure Assad will remain in power. The ISIS is just an excuse.

Hundreds of civilians killed in Russian airstrikes in Syria -- Amnesty
Russia airstrikes: Hundreds of Syrian civilans killed - CNN.com

Russian interests and American interests at this point in time do not conflict, at least not very much.

So you belief system that I am Russian because I "Defending Putin interest" is incorrect, not to mention incoherent.

Your assumption that his motives are purely selfish is of little interest to me. ISIS is barbarians who Putin is killing. I am fine with that.

Oh, Russian ROE are not as worried about collateral damage as US's? Mmm, perhaps something ISIS should have considered before being such dicks.

And the US is not World Policeman, nor World Government.

If ICC wants to launch invasion of Russia to arrest Putin, they are welcome to do so, as long as they leave US out of it.

THe Cold War is over.

I remember when it ended. I was very pleased.

You need to work on including articles in your posts, Comrade.

Err, what part do you disagree with?

THat the Cold War is over?

THat the US is not the World's Policeman nor Government?

That US and Russian INterests are not in conflict, at least not much?

That Russian ROE are less worried about collateral damage than ours?

Tell me what you don't know, and I will be happy to educate you.

I thought everything I was stating was common knowledge.

I stand corrected.

Women like Trump too!
  • ‘That’s Not True’: Dems TERRIFIED By Black Woman’s Remarks At Trump Rally
    Mad World News ^
    On Tuesday, presidential hopeful Donald Trump held a rally in Michigan, and over 10,000 people attended, including women from all walks of life. But one black woman in particular spoke up, and what she had to say is beyond terrifying for the Democrats going into election season. If you follow the mainstream media, you know the current narrative is that women, especially minority women, wouldn’t ever vote for The Donald because of his “rampant sexism” combined with “racist rhetoric.” But, apparently, that’s not the case, as a video taken by the American Mirror shows.
trump_women.jpg

And she will have a Merry Christmas with the check Donald wrote her!

I am full aware that the Cold War is over but, think again see link. And I agree Crimea, Georgia and Syria are not worth a full scale war.
Here is the problem...... Putin sympathizers are so fascinated how good Putin is which he has not done nothing *none* to American people. And zero foreign policy..... Killing Syrians and some ISIS bullshit........
Here's the other problem......... Since you are sympathizer of Putin. Why don't you, I mean YOU (not us) tell Putin stop selling arms that support terrorism in the first place. Why are you defending Putin in the first place? What benefits do you gain in defending Putin thug? At the same time trashing Obama.

Beyond that, I do not consider Russia a threat to the US and thus not our problem.

Why would I do that or Putin be taking advice from some random MIddle Class white guy in the middle of the US?

The Gain I get is hopefully avoiding a World War that doesn't need to happen and would be bad for America.

Any world war will be bad for both country not just America as you mentioned.... What made you think it's only bad for America? After reading several of your post you are Putin sympathizer. Either I or you like it or not the cold war was re started see link..... I do not support any war and I do not hate Russians..... I do not see Russian as a threat either but supporting Iran and Syria a prime supporter of terrorism that killed American just doesn't sit well.
But to portray Putin as a white shining armor saving the world is just non sense. So far he has not done or show any contributions to world peace.

From YOUR LINK

"While the new tensions between Russia and the West have similarities with those during the original Cold War, there are also major dissimilarities such as modern Russia's increased economic ties with the outside world, which may potentially constrain Russia's actions[17]and provides it with new avenues for exerting influence.[18] The term Cold War II has therefore been described as a misnomer.[19]"

I did not say that I thought that a Nuclear Global War would be bad just for the US. I focused on the US because that is who I care about the most, US.

So, a global Nuclear War would be bad for Russia too? So what? Why is that something I should care about?

Anyone who is willing to send troops to fight ISIS deserves some respect for his "contributions to world peace".

You care about US? That's funny when you are here post after post defending Putin interest with your Russian buddy Stratford..... If I'm not mistaken you are also a Russian.
We have US troops on the ground fighting and we also have air power. Russia is only fighting from the air kind of bombing some ISIS but murdering civilians at the same time. They should charge Putin with war crimes. See link. The only reason and only reason Putin is in Syria is to make sure Assad will remain in power. The ISIS is just an excuse.

Russian interests and American interests at this point in time do not conflict, at least not very much.

So you belief system that I am Russian because I "Defending Putin interest" is incorrect, not to mention incoherent.

Your assumption that his motives are purely selfish is of little interest to me. ISIS is barbarians who Putin is killing. I am fine with that.

Oh, Russian ROE are not as worried about collateral damage as US's? Mmm, perhaps something ISIS should have considered before being such dicks.

If ICC wants to launch invasion of Russia to arrest Putin, they are welcome to do so, as long as they leave US out of it.

THe Cold War is over.

If you are not a Russian defending Putin.... Then you are a traitor. Show me one thing what Putin has done to world peace. Please tell me just one.
If you are not defending Putin. Then what the hell you think you are doing? Dude you are nothing but a traitor. Putin is killing civilians. Period.
Pay attention..... The only reason Putin is in Syria is for Assad sake. Putin, Assad and Iran ayatollah are the same that support terrorism. So spare me your sentiment about Putin.

From YOUR LINK

THe Cold War is over.

If you are not a Russian defending Putin.... Then you are a traitor. Show me one thing what Putin has done to world peace. Please tell me just one.
If you are not defending Putin. Then what the hell you think you are doing? Dude you are nothing but a traitor. Putin is killing civilians. Period.
Pay attention..... The only reason Putin is in Syria is for Assad sake. Putin, Assad and Iran ayatollah are the same that support terrorism. So spare me your sentiment about Putin.

You're raving.

Putin is killing ISIS. That's a contribution to world peace.

Your assumptions about his motives are of little interest to me.

I would rather have Assad in control of Syria instead of ISIS.

Save your hysterical accusations of treason for someone who shares your hysteria.

You libs are so funny.

During the Cold War, when the Soviet Union was a threat, you dismissed the thousands of tanks the Soviets had parked in the middle of Europe as they were there for "defensive reasons".

NOw, you are ready launch WWIII over Georgia.

From YOUR LINK

THe Cold War is over.

You're raving.

Save your hysterical accusations of treason for someone who shares your hysteria.

You libs are so funny.

During the Cold War, when the Soviet Union was a threat, you dismissed the thousands of tanks the Soviets had parked in the middle of Europe as they were there for "defensive reasons".

Putin is in Atlanta? :badgrin:

From YOUR LINK

THe Cold War is over.

You're raving.

You libs are so funny.

Your Putin killing some ISIS...... At the same time murdering Syrians.... That's great. Putin and Assad should be charge of war crimes. Assad is killing his own people by the thousands. I'd rather see other Syrian people rule Syria than a murderer. You also support Assad. Dude you are disgusting. If you are not happy here why don't you move to Syria or Russia?
Let me repeat the question again.... Tell me what is Putin contribution to world peace? Aside from helping Syria and Iran terrorized this planet and killing Americans......... If you cannot prove anything. You are done here.

Last edited:
From YOUR LINK

THe Cold War is over.

You're raving.

You libs are so funny.

Your Putin killing some ISIS...... At the same time murdering Syrians.... That's great. Putin and Assad should be charge of war crimes. Assad is killing his own people by the thousands. I'd rather see other Syrian people rule Syria than a murderer. You also support Assad. Dude you are disgusting. If you are not happy here why don't you move to Syria or Russia?
Let me repeat the question again.... Tell me what is Putin contribution to world peace? Aside from helping Syria and Iran terrorized this planet and killing Americans......... If you cannot prove anything. You are done here.

I'm not sure why you started asking me about Putin's "contribution to world peace" but I already gave you one. Very clearly. Killing ISIS.

The rest of your post is rambling irrelevancy.

Russia is not threat to US, and we should stop screwing screwing with them.

THe Cold War is over.

You're raving.

You libs are so funny.

I'm not sure why you started asking me about Putin's "contribution to world peace" but I already gave you one. Very clearly. Killing ISIS.

Not according to Trump, the fear monger. He is sure Daesh is at your very door.

THe Cold War is over.

You're raving.

You libs are so funny.

Not according to Trump, the fear monger. He is sure Daesh is at your very door.

Trump is sanely "fear"ed about people who are killing US, ie Muslim Terrorists, and not afraid of people who are not a threat to US, ie Russia.

Fear is the rational response to random death.

Being sanely afraid of random death is not "fear mongering".

From George Will

Putin slyly stirred America’s politics by saying Trump is “very talented,” adding that he welcomed Trump’s promise of “closer, deeper relations,” whatever that might mean, with Russia. Trump announced himself flattered to be “so nicely complimented” by a “highly respected” man: “When people call you brilliant, it’s always good.” When MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said Putin “kills journalists and political opponents and invades countries,” Trump replied that “at least he’s a leader.” Besides, Trump breezily asserted, “I think our country does plenty of killing also.” Two days later, Trump, who rarely feigns judiciousness, said: “It has not been proven that he’s killed reporters.”

Well. Perhaps the 56 journalists murdered were coincidental victims of amazingly random violence that the former KGB operative’s police state is powerless to stop. It has, however, been “proven,” perhaps even to Trump’s exacting standards, that Putin has dismembered Ukraine. (Counts one and two at the 1946 Nuremberg trials concerned conspiracy to wage, and waging, aggressive war.)

Until now, Trump’s ever-more-exotic effusions have had an almost numbing effect. Almost. But by his embrace of Putin, and by postulating a slanderous moral equivalence — Putin kills journalists, the United States kills terrorists, what’s the big deal, or the difference? — Trump has forced conservatives to recognize their immediate priority.​

Will Donald Trump End the GOP’s Role as America’s Conservative Party?, by George Will, National Review

Cue the "George Will is a RINO" nonsense.

From George Will

Putin slyly stirred America’s politics by saying Trump is “very talented,” adding that he welcomed Trump’s promise of “closer, deeper relations,” whatever that might mean, with Russia. Trump announced himself flattered to be “so nicely complimented” by a “highly respected” man: “When people call you brilliant, it’s always good.” When MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said Putin “kills journalists and political opponents and invades countries,” Trump replied that “at least he’s a leader.” Besides, Trump breezily asserted, “I think our country does plenty of killing also.” Two days later, Trump, who rarely feigns judiciousness, said: “It has not been proven that he’s killed reporters.”

Well. Perhaps the 56 journalists murdered were coincidental victims of amazingly random violence that the former KGB operative’s police state is powerless to stop. It has, however, been “proven,” perhaps even to Trump’s exacting standards, that Putin has dismembered Ukraine. (Counts one and two at the 1946 Nuremberg trials concerned conspiracy to wage, and waging, aggressive war.)

Until now, Trump’s ever-more-exotic effusions have had an almost numbing effect. Almost. But by his embrace of Putin, and by postulating a slanderous moral equivalence — Putin kills journalists, the United States kills terrorists, what’s the big deal, or the difference? — Trump has forced conservatives to recognize their immediate priority.​

Will Donald Trump End the GOP’s Role as America’s Conservative Party?, by George Will, National Review

Cue the "George Will is a RINO" nonsense.

This nation does NOT have a history of running around and picking enemies based solely on them have repressive internal policies.

If it was, we would never have granted China Most Favored Nation trading status, nor been allied with Saudi Arabia over the last 40 years.

Trump, being diplomatic about Putin's repressive internal polices is actual diplomacy in action.

George Will needs to understand that one of our immediate priorities is to rein in the fools who are talking polices that could well lead to WWIII!

This nation does NOT have a history of running around and picking enemies based solely on them have repressive internal policies.

If it was, we would never have granted China Most Favored Nation trading status, nor been allied with Saudi Arabia over the last 40 years.

Trump, being diplomatic about Putin's repressive internal polices is actual diplomacy in action.

George Will needs to understand that one of our immediate priorities is to rein in the fools who are talking polices that could well lead to WWIII!

You support Trump, don't you?

You support Trump, don't you?

Damn straight!

Here is what I am talking about.

America First — or World War III

"Gov. Chris Christie, who had just responded to a question from CNN’s Wolf Blitzer as to whether he would shoot down a Russian plane that violated his no-fly zone in Syria.

“Not only would I be prepared to do it, I would do it,” blurted Christie: “I would talk to Vladimir Putin … I’d say to him, ‘Listen, Mr. President, there’s a no-fly zone in Syria; you fly in, it applies to you.’

“Yes, we would shoot down the planes of Russian pilots if in fact they were stupid enough to think that this president was the same feckless weakling … we have in the Oval Office … right now.” "

And

"Ex-Gov. George Pataki and ex-Sen. Rick Santorum would also impose a no-fly zone and shoot down Russian planes that violated it. Said Gov. John Kasich, “It’s time we punched the Russians in the nose.” "

And

"Carly Fiorina would impose a no-fly zone and not even talk to Putin until we’ve conducted “military exercises in the Baltic States” on Russia’s border. Jeb Bush, too, would impose a no-fly zone."

These people are all fools.

There is nothing in Syria worth war with Russia.

It would be a bloodbath if we were lucky and a radioactive bloodbath if we were not.

It would be a bloodbath if we were lucky and a radioactive bloodbath if we were not.

So you believe that America should withdraw from the Middle East, or at least be less interested, and allow Russia more influence?

Because that's the criticism of Obama. Obama has been a disaster on foreign policy, because he has backed away from Syria and allowed Russia to come in. Russia hadn't been involved in the Mid East since the 1970s. Now they are.

Also, what do you think about Trump's proposal of seizing ISIS controlled oil fields in Syria? Those were once controlled by Assad, and Russia's trying to get them back. Wouldn't Trump's proposal also lead to war with Russia?

BTW, Turkey was defending its airspace. Do you not expect a sovereign nation to defend itself? Should Russia be allowed to fly its jets wherever it wants?

So you believe that America should withdraw from the Middle East, or at least be less interested, and allow Russia more influence?

Yes. We are broke and cannot afford more foreign adventures. If Putin thinks Russia is up to it, more power to him.

Because that's the criticism of Obama. Obama has been a disaster on foreign policy, because he has backed away from Syria and allowed Russia to come in. Russia hadn't been involved in the Mid East since the 1970s. Now they are.

I disagreed with the pro-interventionists who were attacking Obama on not being more aggressive in those regard.

Also, what do you think about Trump's proposal of seizing ISIS controlled oil fields in Syria? Those were once controlled by Assad, and Russia's trying to get them back. Wouldn't Trump's proposal also lead to war with Russia?.

I doubt it. That seems like a issue easily dealt with if both parties (Trump and Putin) are reasonable serious people and not grandstanding fools like many of Trumps primary rivals.

BTW, Turkey was defending its airspace. Do you not expect a sovereign nation to defend itself? Should Russia be allowed to fly its jets wherever it wants?

Wow. A lib who is concerned about National Sovereignty? What a shock. Does this concern extend to AMERICAN sovereignty when it is violated by Mexicans? I assume the answer is no. Let me know if I was wrong about that and I will give you a more in depth answer.

I doubt it. That seems like a issue easily dealt with if both parties (Trump and Putin) are reasonable serious people and not grandstanding fools like many of Trumps primary rivals.

You really honestly believe that occupation of the Syrian oil fields - the one and only worthwhile asset in Syria - is an easy issue to deal with, whereas shooting down a plane after repeated violations of sovereign air space could lead to WWIII? Seriously?

It should be pretty obvious to any thinking person which problem is easier to solve. It sounds like you haven't thought this through and are willing to explain away an issue based on your preference of candidate.

Wow. A lib who is concerned about National Sovereignty? What a shock. Does this concern extend to AMERICAN sovereignty when it is violated by Mexicans? I assume the answer is no. Let me know if I was wrong about that and I will give you a more in depth answer.

I'm a social liberal - just like a libertarian - not a liberal on national security. I'm also an immigrant who became an American by choice, spending more than $20,000 of my own money on lawyers and fees to the government for the privilege to do so. I'm against illegal immigration, but that doesn't mean I believe deporting 11 million illegal immigrants is viable.

Now, please answer the question. Do you not expect a sovereign nation to defend itself? Should Russia be allowed to fly its jets wherever it wants?

You really honestly believe that occupation of the Syrian oil fields - the one and only worthwhile asset in Syria - is an easy issue to deal with, whereas shooting down a plane after repeated violations of sovereign air space could lead to WWIII? Seriously?

It should be pretty obvious to any thinking person which problem is easier to solve. It sounds like you haven't thought this through and are willing to explain away an issue based on your preference of candidate.

I'm a social liberal - just like a libertarian - not a liberal on national security. I'm also an immigrant who became an American by choice, spending more than $20,000 of my own money on lawyers and fees to the government for the privilege to do so. I'm against illegal immigration, but that doesn't mean I believe deporting 11 million illegal immigrants is viable.

Now, please answer the question. Do you not expect a sovereign nation to defend itself? Should Russia be allowed to fly its jets wherever it wants?

1. Yes. Actually military conflict is more likely to lead to war than an economic issue that can be calmly negotiated between two people who realize that their nations do NOT have conflicting interests.

Our current friction with Russia is mostly the result of our leaders who still have not internalized the end of the Cold War.

2. I will take that as a a heavily qualified sort of. No Russia should not be allowed to fly it's jets where ever it wants. THat being said, it was very foolish of a nation the size of Turkey to shoot down a plane of such a large and serious neighbor. Such a foolish nation is a very poor ally and we should get out of NATO before such a fool starts something we would be obligated by treaty get involved in.

AND setting up no fly zones that you know could lead to Global Thermonuclear War is utter madness.

THe Cold War is over.

You're raving.

You libs are so funny.

Because I do not understand why you are defending Putin. So let me repeat it again.
Putin is murdering civilians in Syria and killing some ISIS. His primary goal is to make sure Assad will in power. Got it? So..... What is Putin contribution to world peace?

Also, what do you think about Trump's proposal of seizing ISIS controlled oil fields in Syria? Those were once controlled by Assad, and Russia's trying to get them back. Wouldn't Trump's proposal also lead to war with Russia?

Turkey has invaded Greeces airspace over 2000 times in 2014.

And this shoot down of the Soviet plane by Turkey was a set up. Cripes they even put their shit government controlled media on the spot to interview the Turks who shot the pilot mid air.

You can have all the opinions you want Toro. But you do not own the FACTS.

THe Cold War is over.

You're raving.

You libs are so funny.

Because I do not understand why you are defending Putin. So let me repeat it again.
Putin is murdering civilians in Syria and killing some ISIS. His primary goal is to make sure Assad will in power. Got it? So..... What is Putin contribution to world peace?

Putin is doing the gig. It's been documented time after time after time and again some that jihadists will hide behind poor simple families to avoid being taken out.

That's just a given. Well for anyone who understands these scumbuckets.

NOW and this goes to the bigger question. What the fuck are we doing messing around it the ME?

I can give you many reasons why Putin has entered into the battle. But you won't like them

Forum List

Back