🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin, massive strike against Saudia Arabia if West attacks syria.

Then you'll be okay blaming people who continually report NY Times articles as news. They too, put their fair share of shit out there.

If someone posts a New York Times article as ridiculous as this, sourced from a poorly made doomsday website that also claims '"Massive US East Coast Disaster Warned Near As Dolphin Deaths Explode" then yeah I'd be happy to call 'em out.
As I said, given Putin's ego, a memo like that is not that far-fetched.

And wasn't it a tabloid that exposed Bill Clinton for the slut he is?

I have already stated that I don't think the memo is real.

I have no need to blame Sunshine for an article that may be wrong.

That is because I often will do My own research and never take someones word for granted.

One of the reasons we have so much animosity in this country is attitudes that blame others for the lack in themselves.

I won't continue to perpetrate it.

I'm checking a solid source that's reporting Putin moving more weaponry into the area.

All that chest thumping by Obama is getting us into a pissing contest that's not going to have a good outcome.

At the same time, Russian news reported that Moscow sent an anti-submarine ship and a cruise to the Mediterranean in order to prepare for a “well-known situation” in the area — a subtle reference to Syria.

U.S., Russia both beef up Persian Gulf presence - Washington Times

Russia is moving a number of warships in to the area including a fully loaded aircraft carrier. We have been using Saudi Arabia to arm the terrorists in Syria so it makes sense to take out that supply line first.

That's what this article seems to be trying to do, make sense out of events. They just aren't doing a very good job of it.

What is important is that obama is now isolated meaning we are isolated. What else would make sense is that others in our government would be trying to find their own alliances. The obama ship is sinking expect some to look around for a lifeboat to scramble into. Don't be surprised if that boat has cryllic letters on the side.

A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is ordering a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria | EUTimes.net

Whoa. I just read the whole thing. This is crazy. But it if true, this would explain why Putin is furious with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia threatening to launch a terrorist attack during the Olympic games.

This article is wild.

According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia.

Lebanese newspaper As-Safir confirmed this amazing threat against Russia saying that Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord by stating: “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.”

Prince Bandar went on to say that Chechens operating in Syria were a pressure tool that could be switched on an off.“These groups do not scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role in Syria’s political future.”

London’s The Telegraph News Service further reported today that Saudi Arabia has secretly offered Russia a sweeping deal to control the global oil market and safeguard Russia’s gas contracts, if the Kremlin backs away from the Assad regime in Syria, an offer Putin replied to by saying “Our stance on Assad will never change.

We believe that the Syrian regime is the best speaker on behalf of the Syrian people, and not those liver eaters” [Putin said referring to footage showing a Jihadist rebel eating the heart and liver of a Syrian soldier HERE], and which Prince Bandar in turn warned that there can be “no escape from the military option” if Russia declines the olive branch.

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria | EUTimes ? Iranian.com

Last edited:
Theres more going on than meets the eye. I know this being ex-military but I wish we could stay out of the middle east. This is going to blow up in our faces.

Theres more going on than meets the eye. I know this being ex-military but I wish we could stay out of the middle east. This is going to blow up in our faces.

You're damn straight there is. We're getting a good preview of how the current players would make moves and counter moves.
but it's still always money

So? When did the Saudi Kingdom ever do anything for us?

Why does Russia want to destroy Saudi Arabia? Talk about starting a fire storm.

Oil/Money----It's always about oil/money

It would seem so. This time over natural gas. I was unaware of Qatar supplying weapons to the "so called" rebels. No wonder they want to topple Assad.

“The tiny gas-rich state of Qatar has spent as much as $3bn over the past two years supporting the rebellion in Syria, far exceeding any other government, but is now being nudged aside by Saudi Arabia as the prime source of arms to rebels.

The cost of Qatar’s intervention, its latest push to back an Arab revolt, amounts to a fraction of its international investmentportfolio. But its financial support for the revolution that has turned into a vicious civil war dramatically overshadows western backing for the opposition.

Qatar [also] has proposed a gas pipeline from the Gulf to Turkey in a sign the emirate is considering a further expansion of exports from the world’s biggest gasfield after it finishes an ambitious programme to more than double its capacity to produce liquefied natural gas (LNG).”

Mystery Sponsor Of Weapons And Money To Syrian Mercenary "Rebels" Revealed | Zero Hedge

Last edited:
So Qatar needs this pipeline from what I'm reading and no way jose can they get it because Assad is allied with Putin.

Now it's all a huge conspiracy theory but it's a conspiracy theory that actually makes sense.

arab%20gas%20pipeline_0.jpg

Mystery Sponsor Of Weapons And Money To Syrian Mercenary "Rebels" Revealed | Zero Hedge

Here is a rough comparison between the US and Russian navies:

List of current ships of the United States Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of active Russian Navy ships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian navy is much smaller than the US navy. This may make it harder for Russia to intervene.

They could just send Putin out in a rowboat with a stern look on his face and Obama would still fold.

Russians do not have to directly confront the US. They can always supply Syria with certain kind of weapons that can create problem for the US. One of the first things George W Bush did before starting the Gulf War II was to get Putin's assurances that he would not supply any offensive capabilities to Saddam. People used to make fun of W for being friendly with Putin but it did help the US achieve its objectives.

Sorry, Sun, I ain't buyin' that one... I don't think it's real.

The only place this appears is in the 'EU Times Online' AND a bunch of rags in Syria, Iran and Iraq.

It's not being picked up by one single Western or Russian or Chinese news source, nor al Jazeera.

Putin is far too shrewd and cold and calculating to get hot-headed in-public like that.

He knows that any massive Airstrike against Saudi Arab brings an instantaneous response from the United States and NATO and even several of the Mediterranean Basin countries, and the Muslim world at large, who would be pissed as hell over attacking their very own Holy Land.

Never mind that the lion's share of Russian air assets would be shot down long before they got within even cruise-missile range of the Saudis...

Mind you, I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I ain't buyin' that one; at least not 'til it's confirmed by the BBC or France24 or Der Spiegel or al-Jazeera or ABC or NBC or CBS or CNN or Fox or whatever...

If, by some chance, I'm right, then, I don't hold you as responsible for bad reporting; you were merely the victim of Militant Muslim propaganda slipping into one of the EU's own rags.

Last edited:
Just click the link for source under the article on eutimes, you'll get a nice laugh, it links to some doomsday site with ridiculous far-fetched fear mongering crap.

How exactly does Russia do a "massive strike" on Saudi Arabia? Their military is a watered down version of the Soviet era one from the cold war, it was designed for three things: invade Europe, sink ships, and be a nuclear deterrent. When was the last time Russia went to war with anyone that they couldn't walk to from their border?

What are they going to nuke Saudi Arabia? Launch cruise missiles? They have some outstanding modern cruise missiles but they are almost all designed to sink ships, they haven't spent a lot on weapons like tomahawks that are designed for strikes over land. Are they going to bomb them with their 40 year old bombers that haven't had the money for modernization like their US counterparts and were built to sink US carriers, not strike land targets? The Saudi Air Force is very modern flying F-15s, Tornados, and Typhoons, is Russia going to load up some unguided bombs on their old bombers and send them on a 2000 mile suicide mission hoping to land some lucky bombs on something important. Are they going to walk across Iraq to lob artillery?

This is just stupid, both from a military perspective and common sense perspective. Putin isn't ordering anyone to attack Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back