Putin: Obama is the whore who won't go away

doesnt even mention Obamas name..

Putin said, Trump was in Russia and met with prostitutes...

2:15 on the tape

DERP DERP DERP

RussianWingers are even too fucking dumb to watch a damn vid and comprehend it.

Last edited:
Putin has a way with words.

And every word he said is true. ^^^

- " Obama Plans to "Stick Around" DC After his Term and Make Life a Living Hell for Trump and America" -

Did you hear any other President , after leaving office said something like this?

Hussein Obama/ Barry Soetoro or whatever his freaking name was .... is an obnoxious, evil creature, no ifs or buts about it.:mad-61:

Putin has a way with words.

And every word he said is true. ^^^

- " Obama Plans to "Stick Around" DC After his Term and Make Life a Living Hell for Trump and America" -

Did you hear any other President , after leaving office said something like this?

Hussein Obama/ Barry Soetoro or whatever his freaking name was .... is an obnoxious, evil creature, no ifs or buts about it.:mad-61:
Gee, no one ever did that before have they, the bastard!!!!!

Damn I wish I had the transcripts, because this is so true and funny at the same time

We get it.

You Trump fans agree with everything Putin says. You adore Putin, because you're all proud commie ratfuks.

Someday, I'll find a Trump fan who is more loyal to the USA than to DearLeaderTrump. However, it won't be on this board. All of the Trump fans here are proud to be traitors to the USA.

Damn I wish I had the transcripts, because this is so true and funny at the same time

We get it.

You Trump fans agree with everything Putin says. You adore Putin, because you're all proud commie ratfuks.

Someday, I'll find a Trump fan who is more loyal to the USA than to DearLeaderTrump. However, it won't be on this board. All of the Trump fans here are proud to be traitors to the USA.
Looka who loves commies after all.

We get it.

Trump ran on the platform of uniting america.... yeah right..

I wish I seen this earlier, to funny

dear-mr-vladimir-putin-if-hillary-wins-the-election-please-5271363.png

doesnt even mention Obamas name..

Putin said, Trump was in Russia and met with prostitutes...

2:15 on the tape

DERP DERP DERP

RussianWingers are even too fucking dumb to watch a damn vid and comprehend it.

Putin threw shade at Trump by telling everyone he met with Prostitutes then added (paraphasing) "I don't believe it because he's been around Models"

Very sly to put the rumor out there and then add his opinion.

It's like "You're a good guy no matter what they say about you" lol.

We get it.

Your boy divided America like no other ever has

[Your boy divided America like no other ever has

No, you did that, because you're such a racist shitstain.

And now you're a proud traitor to the USA.

Give that you hate America so much, why don't you just leave? Nobody wants you here, and you don't like it here, so just go. We'll all chip in to get you a ticket to Russia or North Korea or Iran, places that match your ideology.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

We get it.

Boy?

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

So you hate investments now in America?

What's the upside to not knowing or not acknowledging if there is a connection to the Ex KGB Russian dictator? How does that benefit America? One, and Republicans themselves at all?

Maybe Trump will share the profits with USMessageboard members?

[Your boy divided America like no other ever has

No, you did that, because you're such a racist shitstain.

And now you're a proud traitor to the USA.

Give that you hate America so much, why don't you just leave? Nobody wants you here, and you don't like it here, so just go. We'll all chip in to get you a ticket to Russia or North Korea or Iran, places that match your ideology.

The resistance is futile

Obama Joins The Resistance: Speaks Out Against Trump's Immigration Order

Hillary Clinton joins the 'Trump resistance' - BBC News

528127acee21d2c783298d13e000b918.png

We get it.

Boy?

Think racist much? I was born and raised in Indiana, it means something entirely different there. You have failed with your knee jerk racism

Forum List

Back