Putin Owns Obama..

Syria, Iran the defense shied..

Obama's response.. send a gay group to the Olympics...

I agree, Putin does own Obama. I couldn't care less. Putin is no fool. He will get Obama. But I have grave concern for the people he sent because he has put them in a position of being arrested and imprisoned if there is indeed a law against homosexuality in Russian. To pull a stunt like that is unconscionable.

You wish.

I have no doubt that you traitors would love to be under Putin's thumb.

Never thought I would see so many Conservatives singing the praises of a brute like Putin

Then again, I am not surprised

I never thought I would see the day when a Russian leader was less repressive than and American leader. But Putin is less repressive than Obama.

Kennedy wouldn't have run from Putin

Neither did President Obama.

WHERE do you idiots get this crap?

What world do you live in? Focus, Obama couldn't even get great Britain to go along with attacking Syria. France wanted to do it but Obama ran and had to cop out, he didn't need congress approval to attack but he ran France doesn't have the military strength.

Remember Kerry said one week or we attack.

Never thought I would see so many Conservatives singing the praises of a brute like Putin

You have comprehension problems as usual..

When a thug outsmarts and degrades our President it should be upsetting to all Americans..

Last edited:

I agree, Putin does own Obama. I couldn't care less. Putin is no fool. He will get Obama. But I have grave concern for the people he sent because he has put them in a position of being arrested and imprisoned if there is indeed a law against homosexuality in Russian. To pull a stunt like that is unconscionable.

You wish.

I have no doubt that you traitors would love to be under Putin's thumb.

You will sing a different tune if those people he sent end up in a Russian prison, and if indeed there is a law against homosexuality in Russia, they will be lucky to get out of that country. Obama hates Americans so much he does this shit. I can't believe they agreed to go. If a country had a law against redheads I wouldn't be found within 1000 miles of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
By nature, Obama is a left wing, politically correct, bleeding heart, naive idealistic who thinks that by being nice to everybody his love will be returned! the reality of course, is that his enemies are taking advantage of him and making him look like an idiot!
Putin on the other hand, even though we all know his basic agenda is to reinstate Russia to its former glory at the expense of the US, is a leader who gets things done, calls a spade a spade and so far has outwitted the fools in the White House at every opportunity!

Putin's strength is to be admired!

1655942_10151989841391275_991920411_n.jpg

What a silly head.. promoting complete lies to stifle free speech.. A Democrat trademark of these days.

Oh bull.

Since you hate this country so much, get out.

Not that you'd last 10 minutes under Putin's bullying.

All you guys seem to be good at is bluster and bragging.

A lot like Putin.

You seem a tad emotionally and logically unstrung, take your medication and have a little nappy...:lol:

It is more like hilarious to us, that nobel peace prize winner got stopped by a commie for trying to start another war. But by him running it did set bad leadership skills of the free world.

What a silly head.. promoting complete lies to stifle free speech.. A Democrat trademark of these days.

Oh bull.

A lot like Putin.

You seem a tad emotionally and logically unstrung, take your medication and have a little nappy...:lol:

Funny how you (coward) never actually address a post (coward) but instead, you (coward) toss off a really stupid (coward) insult to hide behind.

Like I said, coward, you wouldn't last 10 minutes if you had to live under Putin.

Unlike the very courageous Pussy riot.

Coward.

LOL

Obama did not send a "gay group" to the Olympics. He sent a delegation to the Olympics, some of whom happened to be gay. There is a huge difference between sending a gay group and sending a group that contained some gays.
In fact, I would be willing to bet that previous delegations sent by other presidents probably consisted of some gays also.

I never thought I would see the day when a Russian leader was less repressive than and American leader. But Putin is less repressive than Obama.

This might be the single most ignorant statement you've ever posted on this board.

Which is certainly saying something.

And yet Obama owns the gop. It's mystifies me that the TPM is so inept.

That you own the stupidity of the masses has nothing to do with intelligence or anyone being "inept." Actually, it's the reverse. You offer people ice cream for dinner. They accept because they want ice cream for dinner. They're the inept ones. Unfortunately an inept vote counts as much as an ept one.

This might be the single most ignorant statement you've ever posted on this board.

Coming from Dr. Porkchop, who doesn't even know who Dr. Porkchop is~! You are nothing if not entertaining.

Feel free to prove my statement about Russia incorrect, Dr. Porkchop.

Oh bull.

A lot like Putin.

Funny how you (coward) never actually address a post (coward) but instead, you (coward) toss off a really stupid (coward) insult to hide behind.

Like I said, coward, you wouldn't last 10 minutes if you had to live under Putin.

Unlike the very courageous Pussy riot.

Coward.

LOL

If you could follow and comprehend the thread you wouldn't look like such an idiot.. I'm amused though, do what you must...:eusa_angel:

It's not what you want it to be, it's what is..

Last edited:

Recognizing that Putin regularly beats Obama has nothing to do with singing his praises.

I will give Putin though that at least he's clear about which side he's on. Obama, not so much.

Coming from Dr. Porkchop, who doesn't even know who Dr. Porkchop is~! You are nothing if not entertaining.

Feel free to prove my statement about Russia incorrect, Dr. Porkchop.

:lol:

That's not how works. The burden of proof is on you to back up your ridiculous claim, not on me to prove it wrong.

It is totes adorbs the way the RW has become such Putin fanboys.

LOL, the next post will not be your backing that up with a post of someone who supports Putin because you're full of shit. When you're getting your ass handed to you, I suppose deflection is the strategy to try. Sorry it's not working for you. Well, OK, I'm not sorry, I was just being polite...

Forum List

Back