Putin probably approved Litvinenko murder

Nah. I'll stand by while you drop to yours though.

Your the only one talking bout worshiping him so have at it.

I'm sure Putin will give your knee workout all the consideration its due. Hell. He might even let you live.

Carry on imbecile.
Then you are not a true republican

You are the one who assumed I was a Republican and I doubt any of them or anyone for that matter, worships Putin.

Tell me. Has dementia set it for you yet????
Republicans absolutely love Putin. Have you been living in a cave?

Love him??? Nah. But they like most people do admire a strong leader which we in America don't have.

You Dem idiots like the limp wristed sort. The ones with no balls.
Lol so you must admire the Ayatollah too

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Not hardly dickwad.

I'm sure you do though. After all according to fools like you all Muslims are good.

Then you are not a true republican

You are the one who assumed I was a Republican and I doubt any of them or anyone for that matter, worships Putin.

Love him??? Nah. But they like most people do admire a strong leader which we in America don't have.

Not hardly dickwad.

I'm sure you do though. After all according to fools like you all Muslims are good.
But he's a strong leader fighting against ISIS. Isn't that your criteria for who you admire?

Not hardly dickwad.

But he's a strong leader fighting against ISIS. Isn't that your criteria for who you admire?

I admire strong leaders. I don't always agree with em but I admire em. Even a strong enemy leader can be admired.

Sure doesn't mean he's worshiped as you seem to think.

Not hardly dickwad.

I admire strong leaders. I don't always agree with em but I admire em. Even a strong enemy leader can be admired.

Sure doesn't mean he's worshiped as you seem to think.
Republicans have come pretty damn close.

donateballs.jpg

Not hardly dickwad.

------------------------- ayatollah is a muslim with muslim ways , nothing to admire about 'ayatollahs OldSchool !!

I give as much credence to this blaming of Putin as you liberals give to the probability that Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

Think that through before putting mouth in gear.

The conclusion came from a UK judge appointed by the Conservative Prime Minister.

As opposed to Orly Taitz and other batshit crazy birfer loons.

Think that through before putting mouth in gear.

More likely a CIA hit used to turn world opinion against Putin.

Litvinenko had nothing on Putin or Russia. He was unknown in Russia...and to poison him that way, so all the world would know is classic false flag...and definitely not typical of Russian actions.

Forum List

Back