Putin pulls out of Syria

Would have been nice if he was actually going after ISIS instead of the pro democracy rebels who orginally began the uprising against Assad.

And just who were those terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels that the US/Turkey/Qatar/and Saudi Arabia were backing to overthrow Assad and install the Muslim Brotherhood?

Please don't believe the crap in the media that there are even pro D rebels who haven't been teaming up with al Nusra (AQ) in Syria. Our media's version of moderate rebels is that those jihadists use a bullet instead of a knife to take your life.

Good for him. Putin is a REAL LEADER and his people love him for it. He keeps them safe from cultural marxism and he knows how to fight and when to fight. I hope the work that's been done by Russia can help Assad stay in power and finish off the terrorist scum backed by American and Israeli money,weapons and training.

Would have been nice if he was actually going after ISIS instead of the pro democracy rebels who orginally began the uprising against Assad.

And just who were those terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels that the US/Turkey/Qatar/and Saudi Arabia were backing to overthrow Assad and install the Muslim Brotherhood?

Please don't believe the crap in the media that there are even pro D rebels who haven't been teaming up with al Nusra (AQ) in Syria. Our media's version of moderate rebels is that those jihadists use a bullet instead of a knife to take your life.
The ones teaming up with Al-Nusra and ISIS moved in when it became clear that no one not the U.S. not Europe not the other Middle east countries were going to get involved in Syria. This has been the problem in the Middle East for longer than I have been alive you get involved you risk getting stuck in a quagmire you stay on the sidelines you risk a failed state radical extermist taking it over.

Conservative Putin-lovers don't care...as long as he's bombing someone he's apparently showing up Obama.

I think its too late, Syria is already pregnant.

So let us envision if the US had pulled out of Syria today.
"SEE, Obama blah blah blah blah, thank god we have Putin who will stay there until the fight is won".

Conservatives root against America now. In all things.

Good for him. Putin is a REAL LEADER and his people love him for it. He keeps them safe from cultural marxism and he knows how to fight and when to fight. I hope the work that's been done by Russia can help Assad stay in power and finish off the terrorist scum backed by American and Israeli money,weapons and training.
Putin is a DICTATOR and his people are scared to death of him, because they know he wouldn't think twice about having any one of them executed.

If you and the rest of the RWNJs on here love him so much, then move there. I can guarantee you, none of you will be missed.

Putin is a DICTATOR and his people are scared to death of him, because they know he wouldn't think twice about having any one of them executed.

If you and the rest of the RWNJs on here love him so much, then move there. I can guarantee you, none of you will be missed.
That's why he has been re elected so many times eh? Wait let me guess he rigged EVERY election he was elected in eh? LOL....Only libtard tools like you believe Putin is a dictator. I bet you think Hitler's people were scared of him to eh? Ever seen pics of Hitler and his citizens? NO GUARDS he is in an open air car gladly shaking hands and holding the people he ruled unlike today's world where EVERY ruler is HATED and rides in bulletproof cars and with tons of guards....seems to be we have been lied to....shoo now.

VOR are you an inbound or outbound radial?

And WWIII will begin. Iran won't allow it to happen.

Nah, Iran can barely project power in the Strait of Hormuz...no mustard on their onions.

If Erdogan and the Saudis decide to invade Syria, Russia and Iran will move in. Iran is already in Iraq at their request.

Erdogan is truly unbalanced. The new King in SA has been hospitalized before for dementia. This is dicey because no one wants to tell Turkey and SA to back off.

Neither. I am just the Voice of Reason.

That's why he has been re elected so many times eh? Wait let me guess he rigged EVERY election he was elected in eh? LOL....Only libtard tools like you believe Putin is a dictator. I bet you think Hitler's people were scared of him to eh? Ever seen pics of Hitler and his citizens? NO GUARDS he is in an open air car gladly shaking hands and holding the people he ruled unlike today's world where EVERY ruler is HATED and rides in bulletproof cars and with tons of guards....seems to be we have been lied to....shoo now.

Lol!

SaddamHussein also would win "elections" in a land slide .

I think putin is aiming to be trumps VP! GOP dream ticket !

Neither. I am just the Voice of Reason.

Oh I thought maybe it was a flight navigation reference.

Lol!

SaddamHussein also would win "elections" in a land slide .

I think putin is aiming to be trumps VP! GOP dream ticket !
Comparing Russia to Iraq now are we....special kind of dumb aren't you? If Putin wanted to be dictator he would not have stepped down as he was required to do several years ago and run for PM and someone else ran for president. A dictator doesn't follow rules he writes them.

Forum List

Back