Putin-Russia are winning the war.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I made a much more detailed post elsewhere, but here I'll just make the statement for the discussion to be broader. Putin is winning because:
  • He's forcing the EU to break with the US on sanctions.
  • Forcing the EU to stop using Euros/Dollars to pay for oil
  • Showed the world the US is the real bad guy by:
    • Showing the world that the US will weaponize its Dollar to harm you.
    • Showing the world that the US will weaponize SWIFT to harm you.
  • Showing the world that the US is a paper tiger and can't do anything to save you from Russia or China.
Putin isn't trying to look like a good guy, he's just showing the world that the US Empire is geriatric and led by losers who can't do anything but harm 3rd world countries who need to get oil and food and fertilizer from somewhere.

And the US can't provide those essentials to anyone, the US is as flaccid a cock as Joe Biden's. And Biden did that...Biden exposed the weakness for all to see.

Putin is smashing through Ukraine and smashing through the Eurodollar.

All across the world these ripple effects are happening fast.

The list goes on....

Russia is winning on all fronts.

I made a much more detailed post elsewhere, but here I'll just make the statement for the discussion to be broader. Putin is winning because:
  • Showing the world that the US is a paper tiger and can't do anything to save you from Russia or China.
Putin isn't trying to look like a good guy, he's just showing the world that the US Empire is geriatric and led by losers who can't do anything but harm 3rd world countries who need to get oil and food and fertilizer from somewhere.

And the US can't provide those essentials to anyone, the US is as flaccid a cock as Joe Biden's. And Biden did that...Biden exposed the weakness for all to see.

We can do all of that again...............throw me into the briar patch............keep our worthless politicians.

Oh...........BTW............fire at us and we will pound your ass into the ground like a tent stake...........okie dokie.

• Banned
We can do all of that again...............throw me into the briar patch............keep our worthless politicians.

Oh...........BTW............fire at us and we will pound your ass into the ground like a tent stake...........okie dokie.
Russia will likely have reduced the US to an impoverished indebted shithole by the time any shots are fired at the US.

Russia will likely have reduced the US to an impoverished indebted shithole by the time any shots are fired at the US.
Money.........hell our politicians will do that for them...........They suck

Why don't you fire at us and start a shooting war. IVAN.........See how it turns out.......

That is why Putin uses the N WORD all the time..............It says PLEASE DON'T KILL US AND FORCE US TO NUKE YOU .........because we are fucking amateurs on the battlefield.

The list goes on....

Yes, Putin is doing a drug bust as well, president on cocaine, the country turned to shit by Western decadence, neo-nazis making it into an illegitimate state since 2014 with the help of the CIA. TASS gets hacked on 28 Feb, India takes over for Russia.

The list goes on....

So, you're rootin' for Putin. Isn't it wonderful to see all the destruction and dead women and children - for no logical reason.

The list goes on....

10,000-15,000 Russians killed in Ukraine so far, in a completely mismanaged, embarrassing campaign.
NATO hasn't been this this united in decades.
NATO budget expanded by 200 billion
Interest rates in Russia - 20%
Rubel's worth vs Dollar down by 50%
Facebook blocked, there is effectively no non-government media in the country and Russians get jailed for describing this war a war.
Russian GDP contraction projected for this year - 15%
Energy production contraction - 30%

This total clusterfuck is what you call "nothing but winning"?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67483864765575364b58327938413d3d2d3434383232343437312e313464356633626339666463336465623730313636363031353131372e676966

Tell me honestly Baghdad Boris, do you at least get paid to make a total fool of yourself like this?

Last edited:
One good thing about these russian bots is that they ferret out all the pro putin and russia supporters among republicans.

I never knew Russian victory could be announced when Russian forces are retreating.

Who announced it and their retreat is strategic since they are nearly done achieving their main objective in East Ukraine where that was the objective all along?

The list goes on....

:auiqs.jpg:

He's lost over 20% of his entire force, his troops are being driven back in battle after battle, they've had to abandon more equipment due to the inability to keep his vehicles fueled and repared than to enemy fire, whole units have been surrendering, morale is rock bottom and his personal guard Armored Division called in to provide relief and reinforcement was destroyed in transit.

He lost more in one month in Ukraine than in a decade in Afghanistan, his economy is in the toilet and the Rubel all but worthless.

He is never going to be able to set foot outside of Russia or his state allies territory without being arrested as a war criminial.

His generals and chief advisors are being purged, arrested, disappeared, and even committing suicide to avoid torture and prison.

They've now admitted they've yet to even acheive their first objective and are pulling back to try and secure Donbas.

Europe for the first time is United since the end of the cold wary with nation after nation now doubling their own defense budgests and the remaining republics that aren't allowed to join NATO as full members will be forming their own mutual defense alliance.

Within five years he'll lose his market for petroleum in Western Europe as gov'ts are already scrambling to replace that which they buy from Russia from sources in the US and Elsewhere.

Yah, he's really "winning". :auiqs.jpg:

Money.........hell our politicians will do that for them...........They suck

Why don't you fire at us and start a shooting war. IVAN.........See how it turns out.......

That is why Putin uses the N WORD all the time..............It says PLEASE DON'T KILL US AND FORCE US TO NUKE YOU .........because we are fucking amateurs on the battlefield.
Neither that bluff nor threatening to cut the gas supply to Western Europe are ever going to work again for him either.

There will be a Ukraine partition, the Nazis are driven from Donbas and the shelling of those people stopped, NATO understands some of the lengths Russia will go to keep Ukraine and Georgia out. Costly and unremarkable win for Russia.
He will have to flatten Donbas to ever pacify it.

Whatever else happens, the insurgency and resistance will never stop as long as there's a single Russian left of Ukrainian soil.

He will have to flatten Donbas to ever pacify it.

Whatever else happens, the insurgency and resistance will never stop as long as there's a single Russian left of Ukrainian soil.

He already has control of the main Donbass area according to Wikipedia:

"In March 2014, following the Euromaidan protest movement and the resulting Revolution of Dignity, large swaths of the Donbas became gripped by pro-Russian and anti-government unrest. This unrest later grew into a war between Ukrainian government forces and Russian and pro-Russian separatists affiliated with the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk "People's Republics", who were supported by Russia as part of the broader Russo-Ukrainian War, which is still ongoing as of 2022. Both republics went internationally unrecognised until their recognition by Russia in 2022."

bolding mine

Map from Reuters.

1648609338882.png

Russia is winning along with Pro-Russian forces that controls parts of the region.

Forum List

Back