Putin summons trump to Helsinki

Status
Not open for further replies.
summit - yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ... uh huh, surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre .... anything you say goldilocks, then summit it is.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You know, in light of the complete failure of the Left to find any evidence to support their ridiculous claim of illegal collusion, that you just look childish and silly, right? :p

Any guess as to what Putin will order trump to do this time?
He will direct Trump to help keep oil prices above $60 a barrel, and to stay out of Syria and Ukraine while he slaughters civilians.

Any guess as to what Putin will order trump to do this time?

Uncle Pooty and President Trump will be discussing US RF relations.

The President should bring Mueller along, I'm sure that if Mueller wants to know about Russian collusion, no one know more than Pooty.
Bring Hillary along, too. I am sure Putin would like a partial refund for some of that $100+ million he wasted on her for expected future favors, expecting her to win the Presidency and her failing to do so.

2d22us.jpg

Most likely to ask Trump to send the token negro back to shine his shoes and iron his shirts. Putin misses having a rent boy to boss around.

It's so sad Democrats and Neocon Republicans are pushing for another Cold War with Russia. Americans and Russians have so much in common. Russia shouldn't be an enemy. Trump should meet and speak with Putin. We don't need another Cold War, or God forbid, WWIII.

He will direct Trump to help keep oil prices above $60 a barrel, and to stay out of Syria and Ukraine while he slaughters civilians.

Yeah, that is why Trump's energy policy has been to MAXIMIZE U.S. domestic, fossil fuel output which increases worldwide supply. You do know about supply and demand, right?

Yeah, that is why Trump's energy policy has been to MAXIMIZE U.S. domestic, fossil fuel output which increases worldwide supply. You do know about supply and demand, right?
You do know the price of oil has soared since Trump took office, right?

It was $53 when he started. Putin needs oil above $60 to keep his country out of recession.

Try to keep up.

lets hope it involves rounding up and deporting all the leftist scum from our countries
See? One of the well groomed trumpanzees...ready to commit all sorts of atrocities for their orange leader.
Law and order. Get use to it.
Sieg Heil!
Get a job!
You would be very surprised to learn what my job is.
You arrange Hillary's shoe closet?

lets hope it involves rounding up and deporting all the leftist scum from our countries
See? One of the well groomed trumpanzees...ready to commit all sorts of atrocities for their orange leader.
Law and order. Get use to it.
Sieg Heil!
Get a job!
You would be very surprised to learn what my job is.

You already told us back during your ANTIFA hero’s race riots. You were a top secret army operative sent to keep an eye on white power people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back