Putin Takes Famous WNBA Player Hostage: Brittney Griner Arrested in MOSCOW

That is a drug.

See all the red countries? Those are the ones where any form of Marijuana is illegal. The form does not matter.

Map-of-world-cannabis-laws-svg.png
It is reported to be hash oil, not CBD oil.

Nobody vapes CBD oil, as far as I know. CBD oil does not get you high and is a generally worthless chemical all around. All the CBD products are total scams.

Sorry but the alleged drug trafficker has made race an issue numerous times. I don't accept your double standards.

She is a huge SJW, that has made a great many issues of more importance than her playing.

And the NBA and WNBA stopped testing for cannabis years ago. But some do not seem to realize that when they are not in the US (or their home state), they can be arrested, charged, and jailed for their actions. Hell, some countries still execute people for hash oil.

It does not matter!

In most countries, any derivative of cannabis is classified as "Hash Oil".

Does not matter what you think, or what you say or what you call it. Is their laws, they prosecute it as they wish. If anything other than clothing is made from cannabis, in most countries around the world you will be arrested for it.

The big lesson here is do not take it overseas.

It does not matter!

In most countries, any derivative of cannabis is classified as "Hash Oil".

Does not matter what you think, or what you say or what you call it. Is their laws, they prosecute it as they wish. If anything other than clothing is made from cannabis, in most countries around the world you will be arrested for it.

The big lesson here is do not take it overseas.
Oh, right, I get it. I mean, how freaking stupid.

You are evacuating Russia because of a war. Maybe, I dunno, leave the hash vape behind, before flying out, dumbass?

Just duh.

WNBA star Brittney Griner detained in Russia on drug charges

Many women's professional basketball players decide to play in Russia during the WNBA's offseason for a chance to compete and take advantage of the high salaries overseas teams offer. Griner has made as much as $1.5 million a year in Russia, while she had a base salary of $215,000 last season for the Mercury.

Putin is now using hostages against the U.S. They let other players leave, but she was arrested and is now a hostage in Russia. God dammit Putin you piece of shit.
Sounds like she’s a Putin supporter if she was in Russia, right Toro ?

Sounds like she’s a Putin supporter if she was in Russia, right @Toro ?

Well, during the off-season for the WNBA, she plays for the UMMC Ekaterinburg for the "Russian Women's Basketball Premier League". And she is one of 5 Americans on the team this year.

And from all reports, everybody else got on the plane just fine. She was the only dumb-ass to get caught with drugs.

Many women's professional basketball players decide to play in Russia during the WNBA's offseason for a chance to compete and take advantage of the high salaries overseas teams offer. Griner has made as much as $1.5 million a year in Russia, while she had a base salary of $215,000 last season for the Mercury.

Putin is now using hostages against the U.S. They let other players leave, but she was arrested and is now a hostage in Russia. God dammit Putin you piece of shit.
Never heard of this "famous" druggie

I googled her. Turns out she thinks she's "married" to a woman.

I have little sympathy here. I have travelled internationally and one thing you never do is bring drugs over the border. I am sure Ms. Griner is no novice to international travel. Drug laws, especially in countries like Russia, are harsh. Very harsh. She should have known better.

Last edited:
People do stupid things. I hope it works out for her. She didn’t hurt anyone besides herself. The hate for her on this board based on skin color is not shocking and continues to punctuate why the Republican Party is an unviable option.

"Famous WNBA player." Isn't that an oxymoron?

People do stupid things. I hope it works out for her. She didn’t hurt anyone besides herself. The hate for her on this board based on skin color is not shocking and continues to punctuate why the Republican Party is an unviable option.

"All that matters is that she's BLACK!!! You can't have any opinion about her that isn't about her blackness, because her blackness is her whole identity!!!" The typical battle cry of a racist. Do you have trouble reading the computer through the eyeholes of your white hood, bigot?

Nobody vapes CBD oil, as far as I know. CBD oil does not get you high and is a generally worthless chemical all around. All the CBD products are total scams.

Guess that shows us how far you "know".

"All that matters is that she's BLACK!!! You can't have any opinion about her that isn't about her blackness, because her blackness is her whole identity!!!" The typical battle cry of a racist. Do you have trouble reading the computer through the eyeholes of your white hood, bigot?
Don’t be stupid. This thread and the other is littered with racist taunts. Yes you can have a point of view that she did something dumb but no one attacked the skin color of that dude who was caned in Singapore.

Don’t be stupid. This thread and the other is littered with racist taunts. Yes you can have a point of view that she did something dumb but no one attacked the skin color of that dude who was caned in Singapore.

*snore* Thanks for your permission for me to have my opinion. Next time, wait until someone needs or wants your approval.

Meanwhile, you're still a horrible racist, and no amount of deflection will change that. Evolve a little, Neanderthal.

Forum List

Back